Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
He drove into her and paused, buried deep in her slit. She gasped, perplexed, her body writhing under his, taken unawares by the sudden change in tempo. Suddenly and without warning, he lifted his hips high and then rammed hard into her cunt and began fucking her furiously.

His hips rocked savagely up and down, snapping from the waist, his buttocks opening and closing alternately in a feverish rhythm, his cock plunging and piston and ramming and reaming frantically in and out of her cunt.

"OHMAUHHHHAHHHUHHH HOHSUHHHHLMAHHHHHHNUHHH UHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Shanti cried out thinly, her body rocking and jerking violently under him, her hips bucking and heaving, crashing against his loins, her cunt convulsing and spasm uncontrollably on his throbbing penis.

Her orgasm loomed, getting closer and closer and then she exploded, her back bowing and arching, sweat splintering off their rocking bodies, her breasts thrust up, her mouth torn open in a loud cry, her face contorted in a savage rectus of lust, her hips jerked up to his, her cunt convulsing frantically on his penis. Venkat gasped and rammed his cock into her repeatedly. Each thrust made her choke and gasp and cry out, sent her body jerking and lurching, rolling her up on the small of her back, drawing out the orgasm. He kept moving, ramming wildly into her, till he felt her orgasm recede, the convulsions of her cunt diminishing in intensity and frequency.

Gradually, he slowed, fucking her gently with long, smooth thrusts that drew small, broken moans of pure pleasure.

Finally, he eased himself deep into her and held still releasing his cum into her. She groaned and, opening her eyes, her chest heaving, smiled up at him.

"That was incredible," she gasped softly. "Fuck me again."

"I intend to," he murmured. "No chance of stopping now!"

Whimpering, she moved her legs off the chair and sofa. Her thighs trembled from the strain of keeping the position for so long. He slid slowly out of her flesh and she gasped. There was a knock on the door and she knew it was going to be embarrassing if she continued in the room any longer and quickly got up pushing him aside - rushed with her clothes into the bathroom and dressed properly and soon stood in front of the door which was still closed, she made sure Venkat was dressed and stepped out of the door. There was nobody when she came out but could see her brother in law down near the stair case seated on a side stool. The place was deserted.

He rose to his feet, staggering slightly as his muscles cramped slightly when he eased the tension in them. He held his hand out and helped her down the stairs. She staggered slightly as she came down and nearly into his arms. He held her close, his thick, sheathed angavastram pressing between their bodies and kissed her deeply.

"I also want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you," he grunted and before anyone could see them released her quickly.

"Thabk you for Venkat and for that you can Fuck me as long as you can," she whispered, bending and her fingers fondling his balls and cock through his cloth. "I want you."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:19 PM