Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Riya was a silent observer of the awesome fucking. She knew her brother was an excellent fucker.

"Come with me Koushik!!" Priya drooled. "I want your come in me," she whispered and then she felt, she was squirting a lot. She sprayed her first squirt all over her brother's belly, and she was wet all over with her own pee.

He was still pushing and pulling his manhood. She felt another tension building deep under her belly, churning a volcanic eruption, and she faced another orgasm, even stronger than the previous, and then another and she lost the count as she was really fucked out of her brain. She only felt a hot gush of liquid sprayed deep into her pussy. It continued to spray and she heard Koushik shouting, "Shit ... Priya didiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiii... uuuuuuuuuuuu mmmmm yessss!!"

As she opened her eyes, they were still so heavy, that she thought she survived a dream.

But there were her elder sister taking his brother deep in her pussy and moaning. She caught her eyes. There were marks of lust and approval. Priya kissed her sister on her lips. She told Priya to sit straddling on her face so that she can lick her clean and she obeyed. She sat straddling her face, her pussy just on her lips.

She felt her sister's tongue enter her love-hole. She began to feel heat coming back on her nerves. She was getting ready for another round.

Riya parted her ass chicks and began to lick her smooth-shaved pussy full with her brother's hot goo. Down there, Koushik was pushing his erect tool deep into her cunt and pulling it out continually. Priya began to moan at her sister's trained tongue licking her pussy, cleaning her first orgasm, her first filling with a man's ejaculation.

Riya spread her legs apart to help her brother go deeper and to concentrate satisfying her younger sister with her lips. She found Priya's clit, now erect and touched it carefully. She shivered, "Ummmmmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhhh... "

Riya now began to rub her clit and continue with her tongue going deeper into her just-first-fucked-pussy. Priya felt tension growing deep under her belly. It was getting stronger and in another moment, before she knew anything, she was there, having another gush of orgasm, letting a gush of hot yellow shower flow down there, in her elder sister's mouth, on her body and upon her brother also.

While she was gasping for breath, she heard her elder sister screamed, "Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... "and continued to lick her while groaning, "keep your cock inside my pussy forever, Aahhhhhhh... no, it's your pussy... yours and yours alone... love her, fuck her and make her cum on your lovely tool... make me a whore, oh... Koushik, make me a real slut... I want to be a slut of my brother... "

##
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:39 PM