Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He was out of her hole and was in search of the spot he has ever heard made, due to the loss of virginity. But he found no blood. He was surprised. And he asked her wife, "Riya, did you notice, your sister did not bleed?"

Riya smiled and came forward to meet his lips. She kissed him a lovely kiss and said, "It's not necessary that a girl must bleed on her first time. Her hymen might have been lost long ago. She has been a cyclist, you remember?"

"Sorry, darling. I was curious only." He said and then reentered her channel again.

Priya has already overcome the pain caused by the first entry. She shivered again. It still feels tingling.

He began to move his hips, sliding his dick in and out of her pussy. It was a different feeling than Riya's as she had been smooth already. But Priya is tighter. Her pussy is finding it odd to react to the first lovemaking. The walls are throbbing; the muscles are not giving in the same way. Her ankles were locked behind his back.

"Does it hurt in there, Priya didi? Shall I withdraw?"

"What? Withdraw? It will hurt me if you come out. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... Koushik, it feels sooooooooo good!" she said still eating Riya's pussy.

He started rocking his hips back and forth, sliding the entire length of his cock in and out of his sister's pussy while she remained still lying prostrate on the bed.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, Koushik, fuck me," Priya cried out, feeling his cock deeper inside of her than it had yet been.

He was rocking her newly popped pussy in a quicker motion. In and out he was giving his rock-hard shaft deeper into her wet hole as she was screaming, "Unhhh... mmmmm... yessss... feels so goooood... Uuuunnnnnhhhhhh... yes, yes... fuck me, fuck me, my brother, fuck my pussy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, noww... uunnh... unnnhhh... uuunnnhhhh... yesss... "

"Do you like it, Priya didi? Do you like it? Ohhhhhhhh... say you like my fucking, say, you slut, you brother-fucker... "

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm Cummmmiiiiiiiiiinggg, yesssss, ummmhhhhhh, yes,yes,yessssssssss... I like you Koushik... like your cock... like your fucking my shit out... "

He felt her cunt mussels clenched around his shaft, her inner walls throbbing. She wouldn't last long. He pushed his shaft deeper, filling her channel and felt her whole body shook with a violent orgasm.

She was shouting to her top as if the freedom made her mad, "Cummmmiiiiiiiiiinggg, yesssss, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes,yes,yessssssssss, mmmaaaaaaa... Ahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... fucccc kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, Koushik, ohhhhh... my god... fuck me... noww... uunnh... unnnhhh... uuunnnhhhh... yesss,"
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:38 PM