Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He stood between Priya's parted legs on his knees and looked in her eyes. She was burning. And it was visible in her eyes. He rubbed her erect nipples and began to caress the breasts. She heaved a log sigh, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... "

He lowered his face and kissed her red lips. She gave way to his tongue to enter her mouth and they began to Enjoy a good wet kiss. She then whispered, "Oh Koushik, I want you in me, right now."

"Priyadidi, I'm going to move your legs apart." He said and put each hand on her knees. Now, it seems, she feels nervous and Riya sat straddling her face so that she can concentrate on her elder sister's wet pussy.

"I don't want to hurt you, I'll be gentle," he said as he positioned himself at her entrance. She shivered at the touch of manhood for the first time. He brushed his cock at the crack of her dripping love-channel. She gasped at the touch.

He slowly pushed the head of his shaft through the outer lips of her pussy. She shivered at the entry. Koushik slipped his cock in, just the head. Her pussy warmth was intense.

"What happened, Koushik?" she felt a tension building deep under her.

"It may hurt you, didi."

"I don't care, Koushik. Really I don't care. I want to be your slut like didi. Make me your randy whore right NOW!" she screamed in passion.

He pushed a little. He found the entrance rather tight. He had never entered a virgin pussy before. It needs much strength, he thinks now.

"Go deeper, please!!" she said, as she trusts her hips upwards.

He pulled back slightly and then gave a sudden hard push. Then all of a sudden he was in, right through the maidenhead and he knew that was where he wanted to be. And she screamed in pain, turning blue as her so long preserved cherry popped off with a sudden thrust.

After the first thrust, he stopped, his cock buried deep into her pussy and he was waiting for her to get her breath back.

"Didi, did I really hurt her a lot?"

"Oh, no! I did not feel much pain, Koushik. Don't worry, you really did that smoothly." Priya was gasping for breath due to the sudden push and her sister's pussy buried in her face.

She actually did not feel any real pain as she knew that her long waiting to lose her virginity was worthwhile.

She then turned to give her elder sister a good licking and said, "Aren't you going to fuck me properly like you often fuck your elder sister and wife Riya di?"
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:38 PM