Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He licked her cunt furiously. And she began to scream loudly, "Ahhhhhh... aghhh... ummmmm... liiick me... oh myyyy gauuuud... oh yes, oh yes, like that... ohhhhhhh... hold on... I'm cummmmmminggg... Cumming for youuuu ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... "

She could feel tension building deep in her abdomen, and she knew, she was going to face a real orgasm for the first time with a man. She felt her whole body throbbing and she arched back herself to meet the tongue deep in her pussy, she was breathing heavy and her ass was in air as she took his tongue deeper in her. And she came. She came in his mouth.

She came as never before. And surprisingly, she squirted. She squirted in his mouth. She felt her throbbing pussy bulging and swallowing with each pump of her Cuming. Riya was there to receive her piss as Koushik gave her a room to taste Priya's cum filled with her yellow gush of pee. Priya felt as if she had had a black out. She fell on the sofa and could hardly see anything. Her vision blurred after a furious orgasm.

She was panting still when he brought his face to hers and kissed. She returned his kiss with similar sweetness and passion. She tasted her cum and her pee also. It did not taste that bad. She smiled and said, "Do I taste good, Brother?" Koushik kissed her wet and their tongues tangled at the fury of their kissing. They kissed as if there was no tomorrow. As they broke, she was still panting.

"It feels good to cum, Koushik. I wonder how it feels to cum after fuck! " she said.

"Soon you are going to find that yourself, sweet sister", said Riya as she crawled up to her side and lay by her. She took her face in her hands and their tongues met. She welcomed her tongue and she tasted her own juice and piss again.

Koushik stood up and went to the bedroom. The two sisters followed him. Kaya took her sister by hands and made her lay on the bad on her back.

She then asked, "Priya, are you ready for this?"

Priya smiled and with her two hands took her elder sister's face closer to her face and kissed her.

Then she winked and said, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm more than ready didi. I'm dying for this." Riya smiled and saw her brother's manhood was dangling between his legs, deep under his thick bush. She crawled down to her knees and took his limp cock in her mouth and began to give him a good suck. After so many years of fucking different men, and after taking him as her husband, she better knows how much she needs to make a man hard again.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:36 PM