Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Riya was behind her and by the time, she has unbuttoned the shirt Priya was wearing and gently began to message her tits under bra. Koushik leaned over her to unhook her white bra and taking it out, saying, "Here, I release another sexy and lovely lady from the imprisonment of underwear."

Riya has put her hand under her knee-length skirt and has began to rub her pussy over her wet panties she was dripping and had got a damp patch over there.

She hiked up Priya's skirt, lowers down her panty, and slips under her groin and began to lick her wetness.

Priya was taken startled by her elder sister's hot and eager lips.

And there, Priya's licking had make Koushik ready to come, as he had been fucking his elder sister for a long time. He gasped out, "Priyadidi, I'm going to come, please. Blow it hard... oh... "

"Ummmm... cum in my mouth, Koushik, I'm ready to receive you."

And he sprayed there, in her mouth. She eagerly began to swallow the hot sticky goo of her brother for the first time. She felt how hot his seeds were, and it tasted so good.

She could hardly manage the load he offered and soon found her mouth overflowing. By the time, Riya had joined her and began to kiss her taking the overflowing hot goo from her mouth. They sucked over it and as she finished, Koushik led her to the seat and came down. He parted her legs wide and his lip found her dampness. She was cleanly shaved under there. He parted her outer lips and put his tongue deep into her love channel.

She moaned deep as his tongue found her wet walls. She parted her legs wider as she has seen her elder sister to do. He parted her pussy lips and spat in. and it made her shiver. He reached his tongue up into her cunt. She let out a deep moan as his stiff tongue pried her lips open and pushed into her slick twat. It was slick with his spitting and her juice. She placed her legs on his shoulder and clutching his hair with two hands she pulled him in.

He was sucking so nice! He does it so nice! She thought. A powerful orgasm was ready to bust in her belly. He was gasping for breath.

His long tongue licked Priya's cunt from bottom to top and was licking all the fluids which came out of it. Riya lied on the floor on her back and was meditating on her brother's limp cock.

Over there, on the sofa, Priya was there with her legs on either side of the hand board of the sofa and she was hissing.

He was licking her erect clitoris, his tongue penetrated her cunt. She just allowed him to do whatever he wants. It was her first time with a man, and she wants to wade with the flow now.

It was hard for to bear the treatment any more. She began to moan, "Ohhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ummmmmmm ummmmmmmm... it's so nice Koushik... Ahhhhhh, I'm cumming... "

He did not respond, he just concentrated on the licking, he was determined to make her feel heavenly.
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:35 PM