Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Unnnhhhhh... Riya, my slut, Oh my wife, loving sister, come, come, fuck the shit out of your hubby, fuck meeeee... my darlinggggggggggggg... Yes, yes, like that, clench my cock, no, your cock, spray over it... Yes, Yes, like that, squeeze me... more, more... yes,yes, yesssss... oh fuck, I'm going to explode in you, my wife, hold me... hold me... ahhhhhh... " Koushik joined her scream.

"Yes, Koushik... my darling, my God... fuck me... explode inside me... unhhhhhh... yes, yes, yessssss... yesssssssssssssssssss, Ahhh... Ahhhhhhh... I'm cummminnnggggggggggggg again... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... " cried Riya, as she shuddered again in a second orgasm, triggering what seemed like Koushik's eruption. She tried to stand up and sprayed all her hot pee all over Koushik's body, his chest, his face and mouth, which he tasted with great pleasure.

Priya saw thick, sticky semen oozing out of her elder sister's popping pussy as she stood halfway on her knees.

"Yes... cum inside me, darling, fill your pussy with your love... Ummmmmmm... yesssss... make me full, give your fertile seeds in my womb, I want your child grow in me... " moaned Riya, as she started to hump again taking him in her cunt and regaining her earlier position on top of him. She was humping him in a steady rhythm and grinding herself round his still hard cock. Her body continued to spasm in little shivers as the after-shocks of her orgasm hit her.

Priya was on fire, she felt a tension building deep under her belly and as she continued to push three fingers in and out of her damp cunt. She had never felt so hot masturbating. The dream of her sister fucking her brother may have made her so hot. And she came.

She came great, pushing herself on the wall, she managed to stand steady as her legs were shaking, and to her utter surprise, she felt, she was squirting. She gasped in awe that she had never known she could squirt before, and the gush of hot, yellow pee rinsed her hands. She tried to push her lips shut, but a whimper left her throat, making the couple inside conscious of the presence of someone pepping their love-making.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:27 PM