Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
From the window, Priya could hear the fuck-song they were creating with their tools, his prick going in and coming out through the sleek and slippery walls of her pussy. She brought her hand on her pussy from under the long shirt she usually wares at night without any underwear.

She touched her erect clit and her own touch made her shiver. She was surprised to find how she wants to satisfy herself. Her fingers trailed the crack of her damp pussy. She felt her bush deep under her abdomen, and her ring-finger entered easily into her love-hole. She inserted another finger and in a steamy condition began to finger-fuck herself.

Inside, there, the lovely elder sister was humping furiously, and her brother was meeting her every stroke uplifting his hips to push his shaft deeper and deeper. He was squeezing her ass. Priya, out there, saw in awe how fast her sister was lowering and lifting her big, round ass, taking her brother's strong and big piece of meat in and letting it out of her love-hole.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhhh... yes, yes,... fuck me, fuck me, my lovely wife, my darling, Riya, fuck your brother, fuck your husband... " groaned Koushik, as he was squeezing her firm ass with love, passion and care.

"Ummmmmm... Mmmmhhhhh... yes, Koushik... fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee... " Riya screamed and continued her thumping, "keep your cock inside my pussy forever, Ohhh... ohh... no, it's your pussy... yours and yours alone... love her, fuck her and make her cum on your lovely tool."

Shriya was dumb-struck at the whole happening inside her elder sister's room, and now, she experiences another wonder, her sister squirting and coming after a great and satisfying fuck.

Riya lowered her upper part and tugging up her ass, she started pumping furiously. As she was pumping, She screamed "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my gauuuuuuuud, I'm Cummmmiiiiiiiiiinggg, yesssss, unnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh, ummmm... yes,yes,yessssssssss, mmmaaaaaaa... Koushik, Koushik, Koushik Hold meeeee... hold mee... ,Ahhhhh... fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, noww... uunnh... unnnhhh... uuunnnhhhh... yesss."

As an explosive orgasm overwhelmed her and she lifted her ass letting his prick come out as a gush of hot, yellow pee sprayed on her husband's shaft, his belly, and some on the bed also. Soon, as she overcame the first hit, she took him in her hole and continued to fuck that massive tool in vigor, wanting to give the same mind-blowing pleasure to her hubby.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:25 PM