Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Furiously riding his hard cock, she feels, she was on fire. She shouted, "Oh my god...Koushik, your wife is ready to cum again. It feels so good, my pussy is leaking!"

Nobody needs her to tell this, at least not Koushik. He can feel how hot and slippery her pussy is as she bounces up and down on him. With each thrust, her juices are gushing down over his balls. Her tits slam repeatedly against her chest with her bouncing. Reaching up, he catches her firm, round tits in his hands and massages her erect nipples, rolling them between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh fuck! It's so nice Koushik!" Riya moans again. "I'm cumming, Koushik! I'm cuming ... Keep playing with my tits, oh yes; like that... oh yes...ohhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmm... ahhhhhhhh... I'm cumming!" She starts moving faster, almost bouncing off the end of his cock before slamming her pussy back down around it.

Koushik is now bucking up against her, matching her rhythm and getting close to his second climax of the night.

Riya collapsed on her brother's chest. Their labored breathing and the pounding in their chests are to indicate the intensity of their mutual climaxes. He came surprisingly. He was not even ready for it. The clenching of her pussy lips made him cum so fast. Yet, it was satisfying to come matching his lovely sister under the open sky.

They were resting on the mattress and he lit a cigarette which they smoked together. She then made two glasses of drink and sitting, they sipped until she was ready again. She was always ready for her brother to enter her; she had been always so horny during the last few years after she was introduced to the fantastic world of sex. And her brother brought out the slut that was sleeping deep into her.

She was on her fours, and she didn't say a word. The position taken by her was enough for Koushik. He was rock hard again. The alcohol brought out the steamy sensation into him. He stood on his knees and went straight into her love-hole. She moaned deep. He was so thick! He makes her feel so filled into all her holes.

As he began to move in and out of her, she began to scream loud, "Oh! Koushik, fuck...mmmmmm... you feel so nice in there... fuck your needy slut... fuck your sister hard... oh fuck... oh fuck...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

And as usual, she began to rub her clit furiously. She was leaking all there. His pumping made her needier to cum. With his rhymes, she was matching her rubbing and she was back-thrusting her ass to make way to him. And she came then and there. And she squirted. She squirted furiously.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:16 PM