Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She was panting still when he brought his face to hers and kissed. She returned his kiss with similar sweetness and passion. And she tasted her own juice and piss again. He was caressing her breasts. She said, "I want you to come heavily for me tonight, everywhere, in my mouth, in my pussy, my ass, my face, underarm, hair everywhere. We have the whole night and the morning till the sun disturbs us. We don't play bet tonight. We play sex; we play wild sex like the beasts of the jungle. Are you ready for your bitch, my love?"

"I'm more than ready for you, my slut. I'm always ready to fuck you, my wife, come, and let's play sex only."

She came upon him, kissing through his chest and belly, she stopped between his legs. There it was, the thick, long, sleek cock of her husband. She gave the length of the shaft a good licking. Then lifting it, she gave the big balls a long lick. He arranged his legs pulling up as far as he can to make her way to lick from the asshole to the base of his throbbing cock. She was giving a good hand job to him at the same time.

She then started sucking his cock taking it into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she pumps his shaft with her hand. Her other hand was busy with his big balls.

Koushik feels as if in heaven; his elder sister-cum wife sucks great. She makes his toes curl. He's bucking his hips up against her mouth while she cups his balls with her hand. She was gently massaging the balls, and now she thrusts her index finger into her ass hole taking him in all surprise. She was finger-fucking his ass while she continues pumping his thick cock in and out of her warm mouth.

Riya's pussy is soaking wet and she can't wait to impale herself on her brother's substantial cock, but she knows how much he loves a blowjob. She also knows that he'll last longer, give her pussy a better workout, if she sucks him off first. He is young, he is strong, and he is sex-starved like her. Oh my god! She's so fucking horny now!

"Oh, Riya," her brother moans. "That's so fucking good!" Koushik is bouncing his ass off the mattress, shoving his cock as deep into his sister's mouth as he can. Her finger in his ass is making him more excited and hot. He will not last long.

Riya is pumping his hard cock and teasing his balls at a time. With the other hand, she is finger-fucking his ass hole and flicking her tongue across the underside of his shaft as she feels him get close to his release. As his balls tighten, she slides her lips along his rigid pole, until just the head is inside her mouth. Sucking and licking his cock while gently massaging his balls has the desired effect and her brother's cock erupts in spasmodic jerks, spurting loads of hot cum into her mouth. She swallows his precious seed while she continues to pump his cock until it is completely drained.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:16 PM