Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She took a blanket, wrapped around them and went out in the dark. The fire was on just before the tent. There was a mattress before. She placed the bottle and they sat on. He sat leaning against a fence beside and Riya leaned on him. They poured a glass of wine each and started sipping. The fire was making them lustful.

He began to kiss her ears and his hands were on her boobs. With his two fingers he began to nuzzle her nipples making her moan deep. She lit a cigarette and inhaled for long, then passed that to her brother; he was kissing her neck and puffed it. They took another glass of wine each and she lay by the fire. She opened her legs wide, up straight over and invited her love to the sexy 'V' of a woman. He lowered his face and came into the legs, to her womanhood.

As he kissed her pussy, he felt how wet she was! He said, "Are you always so wet and ready for a fuck, Riya?"

"Hmm... always for you! Boy! What did you do to your needy slut? I can hardly go for a moment without you in my pussy! How did you do this to your woman, Koushik? How'll I live without my husband from now on?" she answered as he began to lick her leaking cunt.

He parted her pussy lips and spat in. and it made her shiver. He reached his tongue up into her cunt. She let out a deep moan as his stiff tongue pried her lips open and pushed into her slick twat. It was slick with his spitting and her juice. She placed her legs on his shoulder and clutching his hair with two hands she pulled him in.

He was sucking so nice! He does it so nice! She thought. A powerful orgasm was ready to bust in her belly. He was gasping for breath.

His long tongue licked Riya's cunt from bottom to top and was licking all the fluids which came out of it. Riya lied on the mattress under the open sky in the jungle with her legs on either side of his head and his pussy right under his face.

He was licking her erect clitoris, his tongue penetrated her cunt. She just allowed him to do whatever he wants.

Suddenly she could bear no more. She asked him, "Can I get up? I want to see how you lick me."

He said, "No, lie down like this for some more time."

He licked her cunt furiously. And she began to scream loudly, "Ahhhhhh... aghhh... ummmmm... liiick me...oh myyyy gauuuud... oh yes, oh yes, like that... ohhhhhhh... hold on... I'm cummmmmminggg... Cumming for youuuu ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She came furiously in his mouth. She could feel her throbbing pussy bulging and swallowing with each pump of her Cuming. And like the earlier instances, she peed with Cuming. He likes her pee gushing out with her juice. He licks and swallows all the piss and juice she let out.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:15 PM