Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Heart

Chapter: 9: They lived a happy married life, a steamy Honeymoon, but...

Koushik woke up. He took a few minutes to realize what happened last night. He was still confused if it was a dream or not. He was lying on his elder sister's bed, still full of rose petals. The garlands on the bedside table were crumpled, and the Benarasi sari, blouse and the dhoti, all told the story was true.

Just then the door opened, and she entered. She was in a white sari with deep red border dbangd in an ordinary Bengali woman-style, her hair were lose on her back, and she was not in any blouse or shaya, it was clear. She brought two cups of tea. And the most amazing thing was that she was carrying all the marks of a married woman, the red sindoor on he sinthi, and the red and white bangles on both the hands!

"Good morning, darling! Already woke up?" she smiled coming on the bed and sitting on by Koushik.

"No. just stretching my limbs." answered Koushik, taking a cup of tea from her. "Have you slept well?"

"Never been better! Believe me, you made me complete last night. I think, you need a good morning gift. Lie back, please." She made him lie back on the bed and parting his legs, she came between.

She lifted his cock up and cradled his heavy sack in her small hand. She kissed it gently first and then went to suck it.

"No. Don't suck them. Lick them first before you put them in your mouth. I would like a nice light lick to start my day."

She stuck out her tongue and dragged it across his sack just how he instructed. His balls were full and heavy. She had never seen any man go so energetic at a day.

"Lick from the bottom up towards the base of my shaft." He looked down and watched her obey his instructions. "Ummmmmm... it feels. Lick just below my balls too, right in between my sack and my ass."

Riya obeyed her brother, licking him all the way he wanted.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:14 PM