Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Oh Koushik, fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck your whore, fuck your wife's cunt, and fuck it. FUCK IT!!" Riya cried out to her brother.

"OH Riya, SQUIRT, I'M GONNA CUM SO HARD!!" Koushik felt his orgasm rising and knew it was over for him as he went over the top.

"YES!! YES!! My little brother, come in my hole—" Koushik felt as if he had exploded as his cock began to jet into his sister's sloppy hole, filling her up as he watched her eyes widen as he filled her up with his sperm.

"Oh Koushik, cum inside me, yes do it, little brother," Riya moaned with a smile on her face as she felt her brother's cum leak out of her twat and drip down her thighs.

Koushik leaned forward and kissed his sister on her red lips and then slipped his arms around her and sat on the floor and held her close as he continued to kiss her.

Riya's legs circled her brother's back and held her body closer as well. She felt so close and warm and loved she found, and that made her burst with happy feelings.

She loved to be sexual and fucking her brother was so wonderful as to almost put her beside herself. Her sari was in mess, she thought, let it be. The fuck was to Enjoy, the wedding night is to remember.

Koushik broke off his kiss and sat down in the floor, sweating like bath. His beautiful sister was now perched in his lap facing him with her legs dbangd over his hips; he supported her and looked at her pretty face, and smiled.

Koushik could already feel his cock beginning to stir all over again. He wanted to fuck his pretty, slutty, whorish sister again; and soon.

Riya began to grind harder on her brother and as his cock sprang pleasantly back to complete life she squirmed and reached between her and her brother and grasped his cock in her hand and, raising herself she inserted his already throbbing member into her sloppy cum leaking box. Riya's brother groaned as he felt his sister's soaking wet but still snug cunt envelope him. Koushik gripped her hips and began to bounce her up and down his cock filling her sisterly cunt up deep with each thrust.

Koushik felt his cum squish out around his now newly stiff pole, and he was in heaven. He pushed that away though for now as he fucked his hot slutty sweet elder sister.

The two hot siblings fucked in this way for ten minutes before the brother began to fuck faster and deeper, bouncing his elder sister up and down harder on his rigid penis.

Both brother and sister gasped and came pressing and holding each other close as the brother emptied his balls into his sister's cunt.

"OH KOUSHIK!! CUM IN ME AGAIN!!"

"I AM SIS, I AM!!! OH IT'S SO GOOD!!" shouted Koushik as he came spurting into Riya over and over until his cum poured down over his balls, and onto the floor. Riya panted and laid her head on her brother's chest.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:12 PM