Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Koushik immediately jammed two fingers into his sister and began to fuck them in and out forcefully, while with his other hand he pressed and rubbed her clit.

Koushik felt his sister push against his hands as he fucked her beautiful box with his fingers. "GOD KOUSHIK, GOD!! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!" screamed the bride as her husband manipulated her cunt. "That's it, Riya, cum for me, my WIFE, come for me ...!" Koushik said, using the name for his sister. It somehow made it dirtier to use that name and it appeared to have an effect on Riya as well, as she began to thrash and buck her hips up hard at his hands. "OH YES, KOUSHIK YES! MAKE ME CUM ... HARD!!! AH AH ... YEAH!!"

Riya thrashed about and Koushik's hand became flooded by his sister's pussy juice as it ran down his fingers and through her inner thighs. Koushik pressed his hand onto her tummy to hold her down and calm her somewhat, as Riya moaned and gasped for breath.

Koushik brought his head from under her sari and looked at his sister and as she began to calm and to turn her eyes up to him, and flash her sweet smile -- the smile he had known all his life --and took her down on his lap, straddling him, while he was sitting.

He opened the sliding of his Dhoti, taking out his rock hard cock and got ready. She was still in her sari, tugging it up to her waist where it was tied.

She put her weight on her knees to lift her bum, adjusting her pussy to be set just upon her brother's pole, and then, she lowered her full, round ass, taking her brother-husband's pole in her slick, wet cunt.

He held her slander waist in his hands, and let her slam her full, round, bumpy ass. She was really fast to fuck. She was pumping like there was no tomorrow. And she never missed a thrust! She was really a needy slut. She was panting and humping, sweating heavily. The musky odor of her sweat and the feeling that she was humping, made Koushik hotter.

Soon she was out of her breath. She asked her husband, "Will you like to go forward, Darling Husband?"

He smiled; kissed her lips, sucking her tongue for some time and stood up, taking his wife as she was pierced on his cock, tangled her legs around his waist.

She was amazed at the strength of her brother-husband. He stood up, took her to the wall, and pressing her on the wall, he began to hump.

He slammed his rock hard cock deep into her, feeling her tight wet sheath grip and squeeze his cock as his shocked but still horny sister, arched her back and cry out in ecstasy feeling her brother penetrate her box.

Koushik pulled back and rammed back in deep, feeling his sister slide backward from the force of his thrust. Koushik pushed his cock deeper and fucked in and out of her wet sloppy cunt with long strokes. From her moans, he knew that she wouldn't last long and didn't care. This wouldn't be the first time he fucked her tight cunt after they got married secretly, he now knew.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:11 PM