Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
But he did not pay attention to her. He opened her blouse and began caressing her breast, sucking her erect nipple in such a way that, she lost her breath. She was panting.

He asked her to stand up and straddle him. She stood up, tugging her sari up to her knee and straddling her brother, now husband.

He received her, wrapping his hand around her slander waist, where she wore the bridal sari deep under her naval. He kissed on her naval and she held his hair clutching as she came closer to her husband.

She was holding her sari up to her thighs, showing her hairy legs and calling her husband for more attention to her wealth she was hiding under.

He tugged her sari upper to her crotch and put his head under her sari. She moaned as he entered and let her sari fall keeping her brother-cum-husband under her sari, between her legs.

He wasted no time to ravish what he loved most. She was wet, she was dripping wet and the salty, sticky cum was running through her oh-so-hairy thighs! She was a real slut.

His tongue made his way between her pussy lips, and she moaned deep.

He was between her legs, sucking, licking and turning her mad. He gave a long lick from down her crack, and said, "You love it don't you, you fucking slut?"

"I do, I do. I want to be a whore, and that's why I married none other than you, darling brother," said Riya, with a slight whimper in her voice. "Please treat me like what I am."

Koushik put the palms of his hands on his sister's thighs and pushed his tongue back into her sweet tasting twat. As he ate at his elder sister's slick center, he began to dig his fingers into her soft supple thighs. Koushik heard her whimper in pain and also in excitement as he could tell she was Enjoying his rough treatment as well as his ministrations with his tongue. The deeply aroused brother lifted his left hand and brought it down on Riya's thigh. THWACK!

Koushik felt his sister, now newly married wife shudder and cry out, and then moan softly. Again his hand came up -- this time his right -- and down it came hard on her other thigh. THWACK!! Koushik listened as his sister would cry out in pain and then moan with pain induced pleasure. Each time he hit her soft sensitive inner thigh her moans became more and more intense. Riya was now grinding her ass on the kitchen table. "Oh please, Koushik. It hurts so nice. I like to be hurt Koushik." Riya began to moan even louder as her brother began to suck hard at her swollen clit. Koushik pulled his mouth away for a moment and brought his hand up and then down between her legs, slapping her pussy hard. The sound rung in their marriage place, but not as loud as the scream; followed by the sighing gasps of his sister as she thrust her cunt up at him.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:10 PM