Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Three Sister's - We Are All Together

Chapter: 8: They are called Incest.

She has closed her door. He opens the door. And in the dim light of the room, what he sees turned his head.

His elder sister was sitting on the bed full of rose petals in a deep red Benarasi sari, a traditional sari for the brides, wearing her jewelries like a bride.

Her face is covered in the veil; she is sitting at the centre of the bed, with two elbows close to her breasts holding them. Her hands were full of bangles and she was wearing a garland of Night- Jasmine with another in her hand.

He smelt the aroma of the garland and the perfume. She had planned this, a marriage! And how quick did she do it!

He came close to her, lifted her veil and saw her stunning beauty. She did the make up for a bride on her wedding night, the big, round, golden nose-ring glittering in dark.

He lifted her chin and kissed her wet on her lips. She whispered, "Take me to the Worship Room first. I want to make you my husband. That will be my first proof of obedience to you." He took her in arms and carefully took her to the next room, their Worshipping room.

There was a decorated room as big as the other rooms for the gods and the goddesses. The incense was burning, the lamp was burning, and there was a plate of sindoor, the most important thing of and for a Bengali marriage. He stood before his sister.

She gave the garland to him and they exchanged the garland, the first step of marriage. Then the caught each other's hand and walked round the holy fire of the lamp seven times.

She stood before him, taking the plate of red sindoor in her hands. He took some sindoor on his finger and made a mark of that on the temple of her forehead, they call sinthi.

She then embraced him, kissed each other and sat before the gods begging their blessings. At last, she touched Koushik's feet. He is her husband now.

They began to kiss each other passionately. She whispered, "Take me to my room, please." But he had hardly the time to lift her and take her to anywhere else. He was sitting on the floor of the room, on a cushion before her.

He embraced her removing the sari from her breasts, fondling them under her blouse. He unhooked her blouse and taking one breast in his hand, he began to suck the other nipple. She began to moan.

"No, please, come to our marriage bed. Husband-wife must do it in their nuptial bed first." She whispered.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:09 PM