Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Koushik stroked her face, flushed and glistening with sweat. Finally, when his cock had become too sensitive he pulled out from her, surprised to hear a dejected purr leave her lips as if he'd taken away her favorite toy. He leaned in and kissed her, delicately at first then slowly pushing their tongues into each other's mouths and tasting a long passionate kiss.

"Then, sis, who wins this time?" he asked.

"Who can beat my brother, my lord, my husband, my master and my fucker? But, tell me one thing, darling, do you fuck other girls very often?" she said, still trying to catch her breath.

"No, my darling sister, my wife, my slut, I've fucked only one girl till now. We've started seeing and fucking each other after my H.S. Exam. But, we did it for some three months only. She is pregnant now, and will give birth to our baby some four months later."

"I wish I know that fortunate lady."

"Yes, you know. She is our Mira aunty, my Mira."

"Oh My God! You did Mira pregnant? What a fuck! And I think, you did shave her bald, didn't you?"

"Yes! You like her bald?"

"She looks stunning. But, do you know, her husband is a good fucker? Vijay uncle fucks me when I visit home. We have been seeing each other after they came to rent our house. He carries a good size, and can continue for some ten minutes. I wander, why Mira wants someone else for sex!"

"It's unfair, sis. You are underestimating me."

"No no, my love, you are the best. But he is better than many others I have fucked with. I really appreciate him. But it's a mystery that his wife does not appeal him. You know, he often fucks our mother. He said this to me. And he said that, he had seen our father fucking Mira. Our mother got pregnant with him twice, but she evacuated. He even made me pregnant once. I was on vacation at home, and I was not on pills. It was our first time. And he used to fuck me four times a day then. We Enjoyed the months of winter completely."
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:07 PM