Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
She whined at Koushik, her brow furrowed at the insinuation of more anal fucking.

It's time for her brother to finish what he had started. She grunted as he began humping away again.

She reached out to place both palms against the wall to hold her steady, panting and grunting as Koushik started plugging away at her asshole again. He fucked her easily now. Despite the continuing tightness of her sphincter, she accepted her brother's large, fat, erected cock easily inside her shithole.

"HMMMNNN... Give it to me. Give it to me hard." She panted, thrusting back to me almost as hard as her brother ploughed into her. "Hit it. Hard."

Koushik held her by her narrow waist and began rutting away at her abused asshole, his thighs slapping against her buttocks causing her flesh to jiggle comically.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Harder... More... More... hit it... hit it harder..." She began chanting deliriously in between grunts and groans as her brother's fat cock ravished her rectum. Deep down in her belly she could feel the beginnings of what she knew would be another mind shattering orgasm.

Koushik fucked her hard now, growling as he plugged his fat cock, streaked in yellow stains, into her ruined sphincter.

"Fuck it... oooohhhhhh... f-u-c-k-m-e-eeeeeee... Hit it... hit it... hit it... you want to fuck my ass so fuck it. Fuck it good and hard!" She growled through gritted teeth as she thrust her ass back onto her brother's cock.

Koushik could feel he wasn't going to last much longer. He began thrusting into her with animalistic anger, growling as he rutted his sexy sister's asshole relentlessly.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:05 PM