Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Oh, didi, come on. Who is here to see you? I love your hairy look, on God, I love it. Hairy girls turn me more."

So, she comes out as on the day she was born. She was gorgeous, her hair was loose, and it came till her knees. She was covering her boobs with her thick hair. She came out and went towards the kitchen, her bouncing ass made her brother mad. Koushik followed her to the kitchen. She was standing before the kitchen table and boiling milk.

He came over, held her from behind her waist and kissed her neck. She almost got shocked and jumped back. "Oh my god! You are so naughty, Koushik. Don't disturb me. I'm cooking."

"Then let me fuck you here and now while cooking."

"No! Let me make you a glass of milk, and then you get the chance. Now, go back to my bed. Remember, I've won the last bet."

"Yes, mistress!" Koushik kissed her neck, teased her nipples and went back to bed.

She came back, still naked, with two glasses of milk and they two fed each other the milk. He kissed her lips and said, "I want to suck your milk, didi. Will you allow me?"

"No way. My milk is for my baby, not for my hubby, Koushik. But I promise you if I marry someone else than you, I will be pregnant with your seed only. Then you can suck my milk."

"I'll never get you marry someone else, didi. You are all mine. You are my wife, and I'm your hubby. That's final. Do you understand?"

She stared at Koushik with a lusty intensity, as if she approved her brother as her husband. She took his erection in her soft hands and began to fondle. As he was getting hard, she quickly kneeled on the floor before him, sucking him into her mouth, bringing his manhood back up to full length.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:01 PM