Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He felt the tension building in his balls. She was finger fucking him, his asshole was too tight for her finger and she was desperate to satisfy her lovely brother.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyy Gauuuuuuud! Didi, don't stop! I'm coming; I'm coming for you, Oh my god, didi, take meeee in your fucking mouth... You, randy whore, you brother-fucker bitch, Ohhhhhhhh..."

And he came. He came in her mouth. He thought, he will never stop coming. His whole body was throbbing. She could not swallow all the loads. She felt she will chock. As she gulped, some of his loads ran out of her mouth and down around his cock.

When he stopped coming, he fell on the bed. It was so satisfying! She was still sucking the last drop of his loads. She winked at her brother and then came to lie besides him.

She whispered, "Did I win the bet, master? I think I did."

"Yes, you win didi. You took me by surprise."

"Let me allow you to take by more surprises. After all, I am more experienced in fucking, boy. I had been fucking for some three years. You better respect me!"

They embraced each other, kissed passionately and fell asleep.

##

It was evening when they awoke. She hurried to get out of the bed. She was feeling so light. A satisfying fuck always makes her relaxed. She kissed her brother's forehead with care and then entered the bathroom. Sitting on the commode, she felt that her bladder was ready to burst. She peed and saw her pussy leaking the thick goo of her brother.

She washed her pussy, put her finger in to tug out the remaining goo inside and washed carefully. She is on safe period, so, she does not need any contraceptive for the next one week, and the course of fuck will be a real adventure.

She stood up only to find that she has not brought her clothes. Her sari was on the bed. She needs something to wear. So, she called out, "Koushik, can you hand me over my sari and a shaya from the wardrobe?"

Her brother answered, "Why do you need a sari, didi? Come out. You look awesome in nothing. Come out."

"Awesome? Are you joking? Can you imagine, how do I look with all the hairs covering my abdomen, hands, legs and armpits? It's so embarrassing. Please, please, Koushik, give me something to wear."
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:01 PM