Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Just give me a good blowjob."

"As my master orders!"

"If you can make me come within five minutes, you will get whatever you want as a prize."

She kneels on the bed, between his legs, leans down and takes her brother's throbbing manhood in her mouth with love. She takes a long lick, gliding her tongue from his balls to the tip of his rigid, giant cock. Slipping the tip of her mouth, she runs her tongue over the end.

"Ummmmmmmm! So, that's what I really taste!! I wander; I haven't tasted so good ever... Ummmmmmmmm..." she keeps licking long strokes up the sides of the cock and nibbling the end. She takes the lovely cock in her soft hand and begins to stroke slowly up and down. With her other hand, she was playing with his balls. He felt great. Still, he was yet to come in another five minutes.

"Oh my god, Koushik, when the fuck you are going to come for me? You are incredible! Ohhhhh..."

She started stroking faster and licking his cock. It was feeling great. He began to moan closing his eyes.

She sucked harder, flicking her tongue against his cock and then, suddenly, she surprised her younger brother. He was shocked!

She placed her tongue on his asshole and while stroking his cock, she began to lick his anus! He was shocked. He did not dream to be sucked his asshole. And there she was, a real slut, sucking his asshole with so much passion! She placed a finger on his asshole and began to push it.

That was too much. He started moaning loud. "Ahhhhhh! Oh my god! Didi, it's so fucking good! Oh my god! "
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 07:00 PM