Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Koushik took his sister's boobs in his hands, and Enjoying caressing them. She was pumping fast. And she was sure nearing. He knew, he will never come at least within next ten minutes. So he was meeting his elder sister's thrusts Koushikfully.

He put his hands on her round buttocks, and then slowly removed her sari untying it. She was panting. The inhuman task of riding such a big cock made her sweating also. She was all dripping within and out.

"Oh my gaauuuuud! It's so greaaaaaaat! Koushik... It's sooooooooo fucking great ... Ahhhhhh... ughh... Ummmmm... Ahhhh... Fuck it...Fuck your elder sister Koushik... Ohhh fuck me... fuck me... make me your randy slut...ohhhhhh..."

And she came furiously. And she peed again! And this time she peed a lot, all over her little brother's chest and belly. As she came, her body arched back, her pussy pointed forward and with her coming, when she peed, she knew, it must have fallen on her brother's mouth also!

What a needy slut! She came great and peed! She drenched him all over and what was great; she sprayed it in his mouth also. He liked the taste! Oh my god! He liked his elder sister's pee! He lifted her with two hands catching her slander waist and made her straddle his face.

She lowered her womanhood on her brother. She was still shivering. As his lip touched her inner pussy, she felt she was ready for another orgasm! He parted her ass cheeks and was licking her pussy, tasting her cum and pee. She was still dripping some pee.

He licked with such care that she shivered. "Mmmmmm! Koushik! You are amazing! "

His tongue was licking her erect clit and his fingers were rubbing her pussy lips. She came. Her body arched and she peed again! She peed in her little brother's mouth. He was waiting for this. He sucked on her womanhood, licking her juice and tasting her pee!

"You are just incredible, Koushik! You are just amazing, amazing." She said, as she lay down beside her brother and kissed his lips tasting her own pussy juice and piss.

"And I win again, didi. I'm still to come."

"Yes, you win, My Lord, I'm your obedient slave, your needy slut. Order me what can I do for my Master?"
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:59 PM