Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He felt guilty. He said, "But we became incest. What will people say about us?"

"Fuck the people, Koushik! Who is going to know about our secret if we do not reveal this? And one more thing, you are the best man whoever fucked me. I've never come such a way before. And you beat me, brother. I could not make you come clamping your big cock! I think, you should always give me one more chance to beat you. Wouldn't you?"

"Oh! Come on! You will never be able to beat me didi."

"Are you serious? I have beaten a lot of boys before in the bet. Remember this, boy! You are insulting."

"Ok! Done! You can never beat me."

"That means, we'll do it again! Doesn't it?"

"Yes! And what'll be the prize?"

She thought a little. Then said, "If you win, you get whatever you want. And if I win, I'll get whatever I want about fucking. Done?"

"About fucking? And the hard limit? How many chances we get?"

"As many as you can in the coming week."

"You are a real slut, Didi! You know, whoever looses, will get one more chance, and, it'll continue. You are a real fucking slut." He put his lips on her lips and they began to kiss. He felt his cock was ready in her pussy and she has already begun to thrust beneath.

She rolled over him. Now, she possesses her brother. She began to up and down her round buttocks. She was dripping. She had had enough experience how to ride a man. She did not miss a pump.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:59 PM