Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He lowered his lips and kissed her nipples, licked them, bit them and then took them in his firm hands to fondle. She was moaning. She urged, - "Oh, Koushik, don't tease me like that. Do what you want."

"What do I want, didi? I want nothing. You wanted it. He teased her more."

"You want to fuck your sister. Don't you, bastard?"

"Me and fuck you? Are you joking? I did not fuck any one ever."

"You bastard! Just don't tease me."

She hissed and dragged him by his shoulder and he placed his face on her boobs. They were both eager to proceed. He lowered his lips towards her belly and she pulled him by his hair. He was also dying to be there in her.

He tugged her sari up to her waist and she immediately parted her legs. It says that she is familiar with this. It is a reflex act that tells her it is time that she will be either penetrated or licked by her cunt. He placed his lips on her crack. It was leaking like a tap.

He gave a long lick and she whimpered, " Ummmm...ushhhhhh"

He did not care for the response. He is determined to satisfy her. He is determined to make his sisters his own, so that he can have them all forever. He began to lick her juicy pussy parting the cunt-lips with two hands. Riya helped him by parting herself more.

He removed his hands and put them under her buts. They are firm and in shape. How had he dreamt of caressing those buttocks! And now, they are all his. He caresses them firmly. She only whimpers back loud. He is now attentive to the firm, hard-as-nuts clitoris of his elder sister.

He licks and bites it with his lips and teeth. She begins to moan loud. And as her clit is touched, she came, she came furiously, never so hard before. She was panting, and as he continued licking, she felt another orgasm rolling deep within her belly and this time it is stronger than before.

She almost fainted. He took his time kissing her. As she kissed her brother, she tasted a salty, pungent taste of her own pussy juice. She barely washes her pussy after peeing, as her earlier beloveds liked so. She even does not like to shave.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:57 PM