Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
As her husband left for office and her son was sent to school, she prepared herself. Koushik's parents were out as usual. She came with the shaving box of her husband. Smiling, she said, her husband accepted the idea of shaving herself bald, and the idea made them so horny that they fucked twice at night and she came greatly as he satisfied her making her climax easy and huge.

She kissed him wet and deep and he caressed her body wrapped under sari and sleeveless blouse. He kissed her armpits deep, inhaling the sweaty bushes, licking them like an animal. She was moaning. He urged her to position herself as a bitch on the floor which she did immediately and he tugged her sari from her back, making his way.

He fucked her from the back, brushing her thick pubic and rubbing her clit. She came twice and he came in her. As she stood up, he saw, his sticky juice was running down her legs. He heaved deep and prepared to shave her.

She held out a straight razor out of the shaving box and gave it to him. He asked, "Don't you want to cut it short first?"

"What? The hair? No. Just apply some water on the scalp and shave."

"It may tingle. It will burn. You women do not shave head ever and do not know."

"And I don't want to know it. Oh, Koushik! My darling, please start. I am dying for it."

He asked her to sit on the stool and went to the bathroom to bring a bucket of water. He took a towel and wrapped around her neck. He took some water and sprinkled over her head. He brushed her hair with fingers to make the roots of hair wet.

He did it for many times and when he felt her hair was ready, parted the whole hair into two parts right from the middle. He tied the two knots tightly over her ears. She bent her head down and said, "Just do it, Koushik. I'm so excited to get a total head shave! Oh my God, shave me bald, make me your whore."
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:26 PM