Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Chapter: 5: The Past; Shaving experience.

She asked Koushik one day to shave her pussy and armpits.

He said, he liked her hairy but she said, she wants to try once. She was already two-months pregnant. He rubs his hand on her belly; it has not yet started to reveal the bumps. Her husband knows that she is pregnant and asked her to evacuate. Being a mother at this age is embarrassing, he thinks. But she was determined to be a mother again. She told him, being a mother means their love and marriage to revive from the cold stores.

She laughs when she says all these to her lover, Koushik. He deserves a prize, to be the father of her son. He has made a real woman out of her. She was like a ghost before. He made her alive, alive in sex and in every way. She cannot stop loving Koushik. She cannot dream losing him.

She begged him to shave her. He said, "Mira, I love you hairy. I love the bush and the hairy thighs of my beloved woman, and love her all hairy."

"I know, but I really need it once. The hairy feelings are making me dim, and I want a change. My husband is desperate too. And I am sure; you will love the bald look. Even my husband wants all my pubic hairs and my head clean once."

"Bald? You mean bald head?"

"Yes! Head! Won't you want your lovely Mira bald? Believe me; I will gladly bow my head for a shave. You know, my husband loves it also."

"Are you sure? You want a clean shave from top to toe?"

"I'm more than sure. Come on, do it for our illicit sex affair and our forthcoming child."

Mira was excited. She never dreamt of emerging a pure slut. Shaving bald is going to make out a slut out of her. She was in perspiration but the idea did not make Koushik happy. But Mira was more than eager. They made love the whole afternoon and she was still ready for the shave. He promised it for the other day.

He thought, as the day will pass, she will dismiss the idea of shaving bald. May be she will come to him for an armpit and pussy shave only. But she was really mad, mad for turning to be a slut.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:25 PM