Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He could hardly control himself. He rushed to her, began kissing and caressing her breasts under cover. She began moaning. He led her to his table, lowered her on the table, she held the table bending upon it, while standing legs apart. He was on her back and had already tugged up the sari to her waist.

She looked back and found him on his knees, his hands parting her ass cheeks. He lowered his mouth on the crack back and licked her pussy and asshole from behind. She let a deep satisfying moan out of her throat as he licked her black, curly asshole carefully. He parted her ass cheeks and began to suck her juice carefully.

She urged, "Oh, Koushik, please, start fucking. I have grown so hot and horny."

He stood after she came on his mouth. She was panting. And then he thrust his cock from behind and thrusting her head on the table in one hand and catching her slander waist with the other, he began to fuck furiously. She caught her sari and shaya with both hands up to her waist as he fucked.

She groaned loud, "Oh Koushik! Fuck me, fuck me hard, and make me a whore. I want you to come in my pussy, make me a mother again. I want your baby to come out of my fucking pussy."

This made Koushik more excited. He began to pump furiously. With the groaning and thumping, they came together. He bent upon her and she whispered, "Come on, boy, do you like fucking Aunty? Do you like to fuck her to make her pregnant? I know you like it. I want to be a mother of your baby, and I am serious. I am on the fertility period. I am damn sure you have already done it."

They kissed long and made love again, this time on his bachelor bed. They did it on his parents' bed, in the dining room after the meal and in the bathroom and on the open terrace at night.

She had never felt so sexy before. The two day was short for them and they wanted more but his parents came back and at night, after they had gone to sleep, he came down. They made wild sex the whole night.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:17 PM