Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
In the morning, she felt shame when she got up late at nine o'clock. He was still sleeping and his dick was hard again. She lowered her lips, took the entire shaft in her mouth and started to suck it as she has seen in the Blue Films. She was dying for the taste of the hot semen in her mouth.

As she began to suck, it made Koushik awake. He took Mira's head with both hands and she raised her eyes not stopping. She looked in his eyes and continued sucking. He began to groan, "What are doing, Mira aunty?"

"I'm sucking the cock that has made me a real woman last night, and I want to suck it till it feeds me the hot semen I the morning."

He felt like heaven, Mira aunty giving him the morning blowjob. As he came in her mouth, he sensed she also came with him. She sucked the load, lapped all that was flowing through her lips and mouth and she lay on the bed exhausted.

Koushik placed his mouth between her legs and began to lick the juice. She moaned and after a few minutes she came again, this time squirting a lot like pee.

He licked all and she gave him a morning kiss. They started in the missionary position and he came inside her in the morning. She also came furiously with her.

As the pleasant feeling was over, she hurried. It was time her maid to come. She dressed in her nightgown, gathered her frock from last night, gave him the t-shirt and pant he was wearing and urged him to rush back to his room. They realized, they have not even locked the roof-top entrance, neither did he locked his room. He rushed back and found everything all right.

She came upstairs after an hour. She was wearing a silken sari and a sleeveless blouse. She looked amazing in the red sari. Her make- up was deep, deep red lipstick and blushers made her a whore. She stood on the door; lifting one hand holding the door, the other was on her waist.

The sari was lowered more than usual, revealing her fair tummy and the deep naval in full view. She crooked her head to one side, and blinked one eye, a cigarette was burning on her lips.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:17 PM