Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
He was examining the pussy. There were the outer lips and the pink inner hole which was too juicy. He trailed his cock up and down her crack, rubbing her clit. She began to moan loud "Ohhh! Ughhhh! Ummm... fuck me... fuckfuckfuck..."

But he was still not in mood to enter. She narrowed her eyes, "You are teasing me too much, and you know that, Koushik. Stop teasing now."

"Why? Are you feeling hot? Then you must beg me to take you. Speak dirty aunty."

"Oh! No, not again. Don't call me aunty. And stop teasing. Just put your big fat dick in aunt's pussy and fuck her hard. Fuck sweet aunty, Koushik. Fuck the shit out of her. Fuck her, fuck her like your whore, and make me come again. Oh fuck...fuck...fuck..."

Putting his weight on his knees, he lowered his waist and led his shaft go into the crack. She gasped, he put the tip of his huge shaft in and she holds her breath. He looks tensed and wryly looks in her eyes. She gives him an encouraging look and he thrust his length again. Her channel was slippery and he could put the whole length at one thrust. She held her breath and lets a deep moan pass through her lips, "uh...ssssssss..."

He was excited to enter a pussy for the first time. He was determined to please her. And as he has learned from the movies, he began to pump her. She raised her ass to meet his thrusts while groaning deep and loud. Who was there after all to hear them tonight? As he drew back his cock and thrust it all in one stroke, she screamed in pleasure and tangled her legs around his bare ass.

He began to fuck. He felt it easy as she was lubricated already and she was helping him raising her ass to meet his rhythm. She was nearing another orgasm. She felt the tension building down there. And the sound made her feel good, the 'thwap- thwap- thwap' sound of his pumping in and out her needy pussy turned her mad. She groaned and began to utter some meaningless words and she came again, this time she came so hard that she felt like she squirted.

She felt the throbbing of her pussy and the release was so unusual that it even surprised her. She must have drained some juice that has already stained the bed sheet. And just then she felt his throbbing in her. It means he is to ejaculate. He was pumping furiously and groaning after the five minute fuck.

He was sweating and groaning loud, he came. He released a lot of hot semen in her. She gasped as he began to come and the sensation of the throbbing cock releasing the hot goo in her made her come again.

They were so exhausted that they had hardly any time to part and felt asleep, he was in her and she was tangling him with both her hands and legs.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:11 PM