Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Predictable in sex? Yes, my dear, I heard, most of the women say, their husbands are predictable. They just got erected, tug the women's clothes, and go for pumping and release soon, leaving the women unsatisfied. They don't think of their wives' release or orgasms."

"Oh! It's so sad. I fear what will happen to us."

"Yes, be careful. Don't go for a date until you know the man and his outlook about sex. Discuss it first what he thinks about woman and her sex. You know, once you have tasted it, it becomes an addiction if it is good. I feel so lonely now, having so much pleasure once and living alone without a single fuck for the last six or seven months. It's so unbearable!"

Priya came and hugged her sister. 'I think you are right, didi. It's an addiction. I have seen dad and mom doing sex at night regularly. Just think, he is almost fifty and she is forty seven. Mom says that it's a habit. If they do not make love at least twice or thrice a week, they feel anxious. Sex releases the tension. Even if they come to visit us, they make love at the day, when we are out.

"I have seen them Enjoying here one day when I arrived at noon unexpectedly. I entered with my own key as usual and heard their moaning. I spied them and released my cum. Mom told me that day when she found me in my room after she came to pee some five minutes after their release. They care for each other and are very happy in sex.'

This surprised Shriya. But Riya told that she has seen her parents Enjoying sex many times here and also at their home. Shriya said,"That means one thing, we three sisters need our partners who can satisfy our sexual needs. Am I right?"

Priya suggested,"Why not we make our brother as our partner? He is strong and healthy. Once I have chanced to have a look at his erected penis a few days ago. He is really huge, I say."

Riya told her to keep quiet. It will make them incest. It is better not to discuss it.

Her sisters agreed and they hugged each other. As the dinner time was near, they prepared the dinner and Riya went to call Koushik for dinner. He was still sleeping.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:02 PM