Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"I sensed the jerk in there, felt how hot his load was and as the dizzy feelings subsided, an idea suddenly panicked me. He came twice in me and I was not undergoing any birth control.

"I began to cry, feeling what will happen to me, my future, what my friends, family will think of me. Only then Sumerda spoke. He was silent all through the fuck. He just said not to be panicked and gave us two a packet of Morning-After pill each and also the instructions how to use. We kissed passionately and I stood up to put on my clothes. I took the bra, put it on and Sumerda did the hooking back.

" I wore the top, the cardigan and was searching the panty. It was lying on the chair and was almost soaking wet with my cum and the goo of Sumer. He held it up and said,' I'm going to keep it, darling, as the memento of my fantasy girl who came to be my fucking baby.'

"I could not but laugh and said,` Ok, you win the toffee. And I am all yours, you posses me, owe me by the time. You made me a woman, popping my fucking virginity; I am looking forward for another fuck soon.' We returned back and I felt pain. It was soaring in the morning. Reshma told me to take rest, take some hot-bath and some antibiotics for the pain.

"Rest helped me, and so the therapy. I was all cured by the second day, and on the third afternoon, Sumerda's call came. I was in the office room again, and it was the real, perfect intercourse, what we call love-making. He introduced me the test of his hot semen as he unloaded the jerk in my mouth. It tasted odd, but the feeling of being a perfect slut came to be true.

"I felt like a randy whore whenever Sumer called on phone to come to his office. We got the rhythm, at least twice a week; mostly on Saturdays and Sundays and each time, he would come at least thrice a day.

"We fucked like dog and bitch, like husband and wife, like lover and beloved, like whore and customer, like couple on first date, and in every possible guise, in every possible style, every possible pose. We went on holidays and seminars in Digha, in Kolkata, in Delhi, and even at Sumer's house whenever his parents were out.

"After our final exam, both Reshma and I were posted in the home-Hospital for Sumer. Barun, the junior clerk came in accidentally, only to add himself as a good fucking partner for both of us. And Sumer married Reshma last year. Barun was transferred to Delhi some six months ago, leaving me all alone."

"As she finished her experience, she found her two sisters lying in the bed, spreading their legs and lifting their night gowns up, fingering their pussies and moaning. Riya did not lag behind. She had not been doing any sex for the last eight or nine months.

" Her only relief was her fingers and the candles just like they used to be in the past. She needs a good fuck at any cost and she finds it difficult to find a cock here as her sisters' presence her brother's recent emergence as a member of the house."

Riya put her hand under the sari and shaya (petticoat) and began to finger her pussy.

The room filled with the aroma of sex and the moans the three of them doing with fingering themselves. And they were so hot that they came almost at the same time. The release was good for them and they felt calm. Shriya asked,- "You are now alone. Aren't you, didi?"

"Why? Have you found one?"

"Oh! Not again, didi. It's not fair. I told you, I am alone. And I do not like the boys here. They are so predictable, you know!"
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 06:00 PM