Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"I was moaning and suddenly, he put it into my pussy! First, the head came through the moist cunt- channel and he waited. Reshma crawled up on the table and straddled me on her knees, her pussy just on my face. She leaned to kiss Sumer and I began licking her wetness.

"Sumer held my legs apart, clutching the ankles and raising the legs as far as to my chest. He asked, 'Ready now? Riya? It is going to hurt if it's your first one.' But I was in no mood to listen. He pushed the cock in a little, and I moaned loud- ahhhhhhsssss!

"Sumer increased the weight, and thrust again. I moaned louder. Then, suddenly, a thrust followed and cried out loud, as his long thick cock popped off my cherry. It did not bleed as I had the hymen popped off a long time ago while masturbating with wood-pencils or candles, and with god knows with what, but it hurt.

"I was stung in pain, and my best friend just thrust her pussy on my mouth. She was wet, and I felt her now-swollen pussy lips so wet, that forgetting the pain, I began to lick her juice. And I sensed Sumer has begun to pump me, my cunt which has by then adjusted the first insert, his thickness and his whole shaft.

"I was dripping there and he found it easy to pump me. The wet channel was burning for the shaft was really thick, but the burning of my sex was much more. He was really fucking me! And I was really Enjoying! In my mouth, there was the tasty pussy of Reshma, her hairy pussy was leaking her cum.

"Sumer was fucking really carefully. He knew it was my first season and he was fucking slowly. But I sensed the urge of speed and began to moan- oh! Fuck-fuck me hard, you son of a bitch, fuck the pussy hard... faster faster....oh oh ufffff... ahhhhhh... And he began to fuck fast. I felt the tension coiling in the lower abdomen, and I was really going to cum soon.

"Sumer was rubbing my clit then, fast with the rhyme of the pumping in and out. And moaning loud, I came, harder than the previous one.

"But Sumer was not done yet, and he was thrusting in and out furiously. I could hear the sound of the cock going in and out of my slippery pussy, and his groaning was now heard loud enough. He was holding my hips and bouncing as if there was no tomorrow.

"His eyes were closed and teeth gritted as I sensed a hot flow of thick load squirting deep into my vagina. It was vibrating and spreading the load and with the fall of the semen, I began to cum again.

"We could not catch our breath for a little while, and when we could, the first word I said, was, 'Oh my god, it was so fucking well! Sumerda, you made me a woman now! Oh god! It was amazing, just amazing. I never came so much for a day. Oh!'

"Reshma came down to my crotch and began to lick my pussy. She cleaned the semen with her tongue and we kissed, tasting Sumer's hot load through our tongues. I was lying there and feeling little dizzy for sometime only to get ready with the all licking and fingering of my friend.

"And, when I was wet again and was really in need of a little attention for my dripping pussy, Sumer was ready with his hard-on which was now brushing through the crack of my pussy. And he just started the bouncing in and out, in and out, in and out, and after some five or six minutes later we came together heavily, our release throbbed inside my pussy.
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 05:59 PM