Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"I was an uneasy observer, but my legs had already turned to jelly and I was struck there peeping at the wild sex- scene in the room. To be honest, I was already damn wet under my long skirt and white knickers. I was desperate to touch myself there, and I did!

"I slid one hand under the skirt and pulling aside the panty, I started rubbing my erected clit. I was dripping wet, the wetness began to flow my thighs. And rubbing my clit I came, desperately, my cum filled my hand and the panty, some squirted on the skirt too!

"I was to run back, but just then, the umbrella fell on the floor. Before I head back picking up the umbrella, the door opened and Reshma pulled me inside with one strong pull. She was all naked then; Sumer's semen was flowing down her thighs, overflowing her now swollen cunt. `Oh! You made just an awful entry,' she glared at me. `You! The sound made us scared and, you know, Sumer just came inside.'

"I murmured, ' I'm sorry. Actually... .'

'Just keep quite! You know, Sumer has been dying for you. He just wants to have you at any cost. And today, you are not to argue. Understand? Come on Riya, show Sumer what a slut you are.'

'Slut? Me? Reshma? Are you mad? I was still under haze after a sweet orgasm. I sensed, seeing Sumer naked, smoking a cigarette quietly, was making me hot again.'

"I was a needy slut always, to be honest. Everybody knows me as a meek and mild girl, but about sex, I was desperate, only lacked the courage to take the initial step. The word `slut' made me wet again. I gazed at the glistering cock of Sumer, now hung limp between his legs. Reshma suddenly caught hold of my long, upbraided hair and furiously began to kiss me.

"I put my lips in hers while our tongues tangled brusher with each other in a deep sensual kiss we do often share. She began to caress my breasts with both hands. I decided to go through the situation.

"And then I realized Sumer has stood up and had come behind me. He has started to embrace me from the behind. Our kiss broke as Sumer turned me towards him and put a deep kiss on my lips. Uhh! The first ever kiss from a man! I opened my mouth as his lip trailed into my mouth, finding something desperately.

"I returned his kiss. We broke the contract just a while to catch the breath and again we were lost in a passionate kiss. He fondled my butt and then began to caress them. I let a deep sigh out- ahhh..hhhsss.

"Reshma had by then lit a cigarette, and was smoking. She said, -hadn't I told that your Poonam, Riya is a real needy slut, a fucking hot girl? Now take her to all and make a fucking randy whore of your own just like me.'
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 05:56 PM