Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
"Ya, I know, but Mejdi told that she has come to know the secret. You are a regular. You take Oral Contraceptives regularly. Don't you? Please, please, didi... Tell..."

"Ya. She is right. I used to do it regularly. But, for the last nine months, I have not done that... you know." Riya felt shy as her secret was at last revealed.

"You are lucky, then. Didi, please, tell about your first experience, I am excited to know about that."

Riya tried to avoid her but the youngest sister was pressing too much; and then joined the second one, Priya. She was more than enthusiast. And Riya almost blushed to remind that time. She just told, "The first time, you feel pain. It hurts, you know, if you had not done all that masturbations with your fingers or something like that. But once you pass the pain, it is the best thing that happens in your life, and once you are in habit, you are in heaven always.

The two sisters pressed her to share her first cherry-popping, painful experience, and Riya, insisted that their brother Koushik was in the next room, so they better leave the topic left for then and there.

But Priya informed that she had just passed Koushik's room, and he was sleeping, so they better carry on. Riya blushed again to remember the day some two years ago. She starts:

"It was some three years ago, Shriya has not joined the college yet and I was in the final year. After the practical exam, almost all the students have gone to their houses, the college was almost empty, as the winter vacation was on. Priya had also gone home after the semester. The day was charming, but too cold. It was raining all the day.

"I was in my room, when the caretaker called me that someone was waiting on line for me. I was surprised who it may be, and came downstairs to attend the call. It was Reshma, my classmate. She asked me to come immediately to the college office and meet her. It was urgent.

"So, I headed towards the campus in search of Reshma. It was raining. I reached the corridor and the silent campus seemed to be so ghostly, you know. I reached the first floor, where the office room is, as Reshma told she would be there.

"Suddenly a strange sound hit my ears. It was unusual, I was familiar with it. And it was Reshma, moaning in pleasure! The moan, that passes usually when a girl is sexually satisfied! I was not unaware of it. I was a regular masturbator with some or all the other girls in the college, hostel.

"Though some girls of the hostel were regularly going late nights and dating, these were not my kind. Everybody knew that I was sigh and did know nothing about sex. Only, my room partners knew that I was sensual, sexy and friendlier with my cunt and fingers or the thick- fat candles. And Reshma was the one of the.

"As I stood near the head- clerk's room, the sound made me sure that there was something forbidden in the room. And I just peeped through the key- hole.

"What did I see, was totally a head-turner to me! It was Reshma lying stark naked on the table, and between her legs, it was Sumer da, our head- clerk, also naked, pumping his thick, fat dick in and out of my best-friend's pussy! She was loud always, when she masturbates, and now, she is louder. With every thrust from Sumer, she makes a groan, approving how much she Enjoyed. And they were sweating on the cold day!

" Heaving with every thrust! Sumer was holding her ankles with hands high spreading as much as he could while fucking, and she was joining him with each thrust holding her ass high to meet more appropriately.
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Sister's - We Are All Together - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 05:55 PM