Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Yes. I used to have sex with my father regularly before marriage. My husband knows it and is okay with the idea. To be honest, my father was the man to take my virginity on my 18th birthday. The first day was tough, painful, but daddy made it so carefully, that I was grateful to him. That's why, we turned up again and then, we became regular. I even became pregnant soon but we decided to evacuate. Then dad arranged my marriage so that after my marriage he will give me my first baby. But alas! Three months after my marriage my father passed away. I still cherish those three months as my most beautiful days.

Yes, to be honest, I've a huge experience having men taking deep down into me. Be it my own father, my father-in-law or the Diplomats of our state or from a foreign country. Now, to complete the circle, I have to get ready for my own son. And I'm quiet nervous as well as excited to think how I'll spread my legs and welcome my son into me. It needs some homework unlike my father or my husband or my father-in-law.

I read a good amount of my son's diary full of his sex fantasies and it's clear he is suffering, suffering from lack of sexual exposition. He needs to be open. Either he may end up being a pervert. And I feel my panty is well soaked with my own love juice. I parted my house coat and slowly touch my own crack over my soft panty. I slowly tugged aside the elastic of the sexy panty and touched my erected clit. As I touched, a shiver ran down my spine and to my utmost wonder, I came then and there. I clutched my legs together and struggled myself not to fall from the chair and with my gown, I tried my best to hold the squirting juice. But it spilled in the chair, on the floor and to my surprise a gush of pee even fell on his diary. I heaved and when the trembling subsided, I felt so exhausted that I felt it odd.

It was so unusual to cum there reading my son's diary, learning about his fantasies about me and squirting so much without a minute of stimulation. Then I slowly peeled off my panty, wiped all the pee from my crotch, my legs, and the huge amount from my pussy. It went all wet, leaving not an inch dry. It was the shortest of the designs, only the fabric between my crotches and just an elastic string between my ass-cracks.

I spared it between the pages of his diary and left his room. His school time is soon to be over and he will be there in less than half an hour. I sat on the commode, closed my eyes and peed. A long, relieving pee left me a little calm. I reached for the toilet paper and wiped myself and back to my room, I poured a peg of vodka and soon gulped it. The pee and the vodka made my nerves a little settle and I began to work on my plan on taking my son.

He likes me in sari and thus, from the next morning, I started to wear sari. As he wished, I did not wax the next morning and informed the parlor girl to cancel my appointments from now onward till further information. The poor girl was sad, and I assured her, it was my Doctor who advised to stop it for a few months due to some skin problems and that I'll soon contact her and in the meantime, I'll be there for doing my hair style and face makeup also. When Raja is out for school I sneak into his room, open his diary, read a good deal about his fantasies, about his description of our conjugal sex, and masturbate, cum in my panties or more clearly, pee, wipe all the mess with the panty and leave the panty for him. He carefully wraps my panty from the previous day in a paper, and I can smell his thick, pungent goo that he has just junked in my panty before leaving school.

#
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:05 PM