Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 24  The pronoun is one of the most terrifying masks men have ever invented.
Asish slaps his table " Mahesh i remember everything,each and every small detail about things that concerns me.I live alone Mahesh I had to develop these qualities to take care of myself.Don't try to deny that I gave you that file this week.You were serving creamed coffee that day and we were chatting about your college boy friend's big breasted wife,my maid Shilpa."
Mahesh gulps his anger and finally concedes " I forgot to bring it Sir."

Asish " How could you forget about the file Mahesh?You knew it very well we are here on Sunday only for the final meeting regarding the deal I brought in for our company after you royally fucked us."
Mahesh murmurs " I am sorry Sir,I left home a bit early."Mahesh left home along with Rahul as he did not want to face Rahul while he talk about Rahul posing as Shilpa's husband and thus he forgot to bring the file along with him which is essential for today's meeting.
Asish doesn't take it lightly, he rings his secretary to come in.
Deepti comes inside. A very sickly looking woman, not the usual type of women swarm around Asish.
Because of how unimpressive she looks, men don't shower her with pleasantries and lifetime of refusals forced Deepti to develop certain kind of hostility towards men . Love begets love,  but indifference often begets detestation. Naturally she bears no love for Mahesh cause he treats her like any other men in the office like she doesn't exist. But She admires Asish,despite of her shabby appearance Asish took her under his wing solely based on her skill-sets.
Asish asks Mahesh " Do you what Deepti's typing speed is Mahesh?"
Mahesh quips looking at her long skeleton fingers " Better than me I suppose."
Asish  confirms  " Oh certainly!!! 120 wpm is her speed. Meaning she is kind of a wizard against someone like you."
Deepti smiles " Thank you Sir.You are being too modest."
Asish " Nonsense!!You deserve every bit of that admiration. Now Mahesh here forgot to bring an important files for today's meeting. "
Mahesh" I am sorry Sir. I will go home at once and bring it. There is still time. "
Asish " No need for that.I got the hard copy. Deepti  here not only will finish typing the file but also she will be having a nice cuppa before  you even  reach your home. "
Deepti" I will get to that at once. "
Asish" We have plenty of time  left.The meeting is in the afternoon  . Let's have some Sunday fun. "
Mahesh protests knowing very well Asish is going to make fun of him now" No need for that certainly Sir. I might have missed the file but I am the one to reach early in the office. That is something to consider before we have this sick fun of yours. "
Asish keeps his calm " Mahesh if you reach station 2 hour prior to your train's arrival time and while waiting ,you fall asleep missing the train. That would certainly defeat the purpose of your waiting ain't it?No matter how early you reached your station "
Mahesh " Sir it is just a simple mistake. Deepti here can type it for you. There is no reason to fire me. "
Deepti" I don't work for you dumbass. " She understood by now Mahesh is in no position to talk back, everyone else in the office is aware of Mahesh's situation now.
Asish" Who is firing you? No no that will be certain death for you. Death is so dull, life on the other hand is full of possibilities. "
That cheers him up and Mahesh makes a smart remark " Choose life then. "
Asish" Yes of course anytime. But you are not seeing life the way I am seeing it right now. Right now Life is suffering Mahesh. Endless grind day after day in search for few moments of delight, some laughs. You earn that, then you keep suffering in hope of finding few more moments of joy. And take that  hope away from life,what else is there then? Nothing really. Do you want me to take your hope away Mahesh? "
Mahesh terrified at this point" No Sir. "
Asish asks Deepti" It's upto you now. What should we do with this incompetent, irresponsible, negligent piece of shite. "
Deepti surprised" Me? "
Asish" Yes. You got an itch for such things.Don't even try to deny ,I am an excellent judge of character.Excuse me I have to go to the loo. "
Deepti smiles" Yes you are.' 
Asish is thinking about the promise he made to his cock earlier this morning that he would get it a pussy .
Asish unlocks his phone inside the restroom and start scrolling his private messages. 5 booty calls from 5 sexy sirens. . Asish chose a  petite beauty among them,her name is Naina ,she is wearing a satin night dress.Decent dress, nothing is revealed of her body  but that dress also shows the promise of bedroom.Clever girl.
****That is it, nightie is the dress in which a husband sees his wife before they become intimate normally at night and they held each other at  in sleep  while the wife still wears the nightie ,it is a strictly for husband's eyes only dress.***** 
He smiles, he wants to do an experiment. 
He enters his office and says " Mahesh dear, please deliver this message to your young friend. Just tell him when you meet him today that I said 'nightie'" 
A out of breathe Mahesh says " What for?" he did something for Deepti . 
Asish " Servants do not ask questions Mahesh, they just do as their Master bids them to do. "
Asish " And Mahesh before you go home today give me your car key .You need to become more down to earth person.Luxury is making a lazy and negligent man out of you Mahesh."
Mahesh exclaims " Then how am i gonna go home today?"
Asish " We were talking about servants  a while ago.you fear me as your master in office that's why you will give me your car key,that's why you were entertaining my secretary here."
Mahesh looks puzzled and humiliated.
Asish " Humor me Mahesh.Name an organisation where the masters are in constant fear of their servants."
Mahesh " There is none.it's absurd."
Asish smiles " THE Government Mahesh.A fearful master and a powerful servant.The Government is for serving the people of it's country,is not that right? Anyway ,so you are gonna take the government transport bus to go home today.Very down to earth."
Shilpa is lying on the bed, she cried all day almost,either it was her eyes or her pussy,sometimes both.She tried to distract herself by visiting the beauty parlor which she took over after Rekha died. 
She tried watching comedy movies, she tried to sleep. Nothing worked. Everytime she closes her eyes her memory gets flooded with her deplorable orgasm and surprisingly her pussy too along with the reminisce. All day long she is just rolling over the bed trapped in a deadlock between a wailing pussy and a wailing heart. She has no idea how to face her husband, how to tell him the things she couldn't endure, her piety was tested and it failed to a degree. How she behaved is beyond forgiveness, it was her husband's bloody son for God's shake. 
Mahesh found her like that on the bed, face swollen, eyes red. She is evidently been crying for hours, the distress of her mind is painfully depicted on her face. It's like guilt and regret both  decided to get personified. Finding her wife in such turmoil when he himself in such distress makes the whole situation utterly depressing, the air smells dismal, the surrounding  around them is melancholic and when they lock eyes with each other their eyes share nothing but despair. 
Shilpa couldn't bear the silence between them and run into Mahesh's arms. Burying her sniveling face into her husband's chest she says in a brittle voice " I am so so sorry Mahesh. He.. He made me cum. I swear to you, i swear... Oh.. Mahesh please please forgive me." She could not even take Rahul's name out of fear and shame.
The rock of his life suddenly turned into a candle in the wind in a cold dark winter's night begging to close the  window of obvious judgement towards her. 
Mahesh kisses her head, although what she just said hurt him immensely, he has suffered a traumatic experience himself today in the hands of Asish and his bitch secretary, he is aware how cruel Asish could be, so he tries to reason " Tell me what happened.?" 
Shilpa sobs as  she confesses  " He used some sleazy tricks and made me cum". With the confession follows series of disheartening wailing sounds. 
Mahesh speaks "He was always a sleazy, slimey bastard. Only a product of a bitch can use cheap tricks like that" remembering his own humiliation today at the office. 
" Did he strip you naked?" Mahesh asks stiffening his body. 
Mahesh " You got the video where he made you ... "    **clears his throat**    " Where he made you get off. You didn't make much noises I hope." 
Shilpa uncontrollably shake her head in a negative response on Mahesh's chest. She is too guilt - ridden and unable to speak it out loud knowing how bad it will look if  she tells him not only did she break the camera ogling Asish's magnificent body as well as shamelessly screamed her lungs out while cumming inside Rahul's arms. 
Mahesh took Shilpa's head movements as a sign of her admission that she moaned. 
" Well you have always been a screamer, you never backed out showing off your pleasure or displeasure alike.If he didn't make you nude, How did he touch you under there and made you cum?"Mahesh sighs. 
Shilpa voice shatters as she speaks" He didn't touch me under there"while a current of vehement sensation runs down her spine chilling her body making Mahesh share her bodily reaction. 
Mahesh inquisitively asks "Then how did he manage to make you loose control?" 
Shilpa's buried lips murmur " He used my panty" 
Mahesh looks puzzled " What do you mean?" 
Shilpa gets Mahesh's confusion and looks up " He gathered my panty in a... In a bunch."her voice cracks as she chokes on her emotion while her pussy tingles appreciating the lewd memory. 
Mahesh still confused" I don't get it. "
Shilpa's hand run below behind her back and stops on her plump ass for a while only to gather her panty inside her tiny fist  under her maxi   just like Rahul did
" Keep pulling it up" Shilpa insists. 
Mahesh pulls the panty the way Shilpa showed him and manage to make Shilpa gasp while imagining in how many  lecherous ways his wife get exploited. 
Shilpa again buries her head inside Mahesh's chest the sensation her clit right now created by Mahesh making her remember how she was seduced by Rahul. 
" That is a nasty way to heat up a woman." Mahesh says in amusement and disgust. 
" And I can tell you liked it, even now you are swaying that pretty ass of yours." Mahesh insults Shilpa.
Shilpa squirms against Mahesh and bangs his chest with her fist " Stop it Mahesh,don't add salt to my injury" 
Mahesh is both furious and sympathetic " It's hard to blame you, I always knew he is  dirty. But even if like this, it would take hours to make you cum." 
Shilpa reveals " He didn't make me cum this way." 
Mahesh " Then how?" 
Shilpa flushes her body with deep shame as she discloses " I had a.....I don't know how to say this. " 
Mahesh" It can't be worse than making your clit hard using the panty I bought you. Go on tell me. "
Shilpa wishes to vanish in thin air as she concedes " I had a cucumber inside me"
Mahesh expresses his astonishment " he made you cum by making you eat a cucumber?" 
Shilpa thrust her fist on his body " No, it was inside my.....my vagina" 
Mahesh hold Shilpa's cheek to push her face away from him to see her " And please confirm You have got the video where he is forcefully pushing it inside of your pussy against your will?" 
Shilpa now repents her actions " I put it inside myself." 
Mahesh looks puzzled " Why on earth you did that?" 
Shilpa has had enough with the bombardments of questions by Mahesh" I put it inside myself cause your bully was looking so hot. Damn it, I told you how much I find his body attractive. I thought masturbating before facing him again would help me release from the tension I was feeling inside my genitalia. But he intervene my private moment by an unexpected visit in the kitchen. I managed to hide my nudity by some luck but I forgot about the damn cucumber. I told you that I was gonna enjoy my work. But it was a stupid idea to put it inside of me,that much I will admit. The things kept happening after that, I had no control over it. "
Mahesh listen to the whole rant with a shocked face then he slowly walks towards their bed to sit. For a few moments he ran his hand over his face trying to grasp the picture his wife getting wet watching his bully boss and then fucking herself with a cucumber for a desperate release. 
" Come on damn it. Say something. Don't sit there silent. Scold me, call me names, tell me I am a dirty woman" She shouts while sobbing clearly regretting her actions. 
Mahesh finally breaks his silence " Do you really find him that much appealing that you  had to take a chance of fucking yourself in your kitchen with a vegetable?" 
Shilpa's nose is bright red as she rubs it " I am telling you that from the very first day I met him. You yourself said that I can enjoy that much. "
Mahesh sighs" Atleast tell me you got something on the video as for the evidence of your harassment. "
Shilpa's guilt is all over her surface now as she murmurs" I broke the camera"
Mahesh  exclaims" You did what?How and Why?" 
Shilpa remorsefully answers". You have to see it for yourself why. I am done with explaining why I find him hot. "
Saying that she shows him the video she extracted from the camera memory chip. 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSJV1uknLK5nrnK8ELI5...SubzIZP7Xn]
Mahesh gulps at looking the video before the shaky camera went black screen ,after the drop breaks it,clearly feeling inferior to Asish's ripped body and admits " Women find that hot I suppose!!"
Shilpa taunts sniveling " Irresistible would be proper word to describe it." 
Mahesh couldn't help but feeling the obvious inferiority complex admitting to himself 
***I can't really blame her**
" So you just drop the bag there i guess. " Oh crap!!!" is pretty clear in that video coming from your voice. "
Shilpa blushes" Yes he took me completely by surprise. "
Mahesh wants to learn about  the rest of the story " How he managed to throw you into the pool? " 
Shilpa" He didn't push me or threw me in the pool. "
Then she described how they flirt,she talked about the bet, her seductive walk of shame, all listening to those Mahesh notice his wife look flustered. 
 Mahesh is feeling mixed emotions now" He really didn't even have to touch you. All he has to do is to do some cheap flirting and make you move around a lot. The cucumber inside of your pussy did the rest.Your own folly kept you wet all the time"
Shilpa sighs " Yes that is what exactly happened.I was aroused all the time." 
Mahesh " You have said this far. Tell me the rest of it." 
Shilpa's face blackened, this was about Asish and her. Her husband can forgive that, she can already sense he already accepted after listening how she became a victim of series of events kept her aroused, she had no influence over the events. But the now the part he is asking about is about his son. This he can't forgive, this even Shilpa can't forgive herself. 
She faintly smiles " There is no need to listen to more. You wouldn't like it." 
Mahesh presses her " No tell me. I want to hear how my loving wife was harassed. I need to feel the pain to pay it back thousands fold later" 
Shilpa is undone now " You really want to hear about how your own....." 
Mahesh get irritated and cuts Shilpa off midway " I made myself clear didn't I? I want to hear the rest of it." 
Shilpa lowers her head " He found out about the cucumber inside my vagina while pulling the panty.I suppose. At least he guessed something hard between my legs.I was very much aroused by then and was showing off your bully my body movements. So when he starts to nudge the cucumber... He did it for a while... I had my orgasm then. "
Mahesh's face hardens" What else that little shit  did? "
Shilpa"There is clearly no need to hear of that filthy details any more than you have known by now." 
Mahesh clenches his jaw and gets up. 
Shilpa is hyper-aware of Mahesh's agony and rage as he approaches her. 
Shilpa has to look up as Mahesh forces her to do so with a hand behind her head, running his fingers over her lips" He kissed you didn't he? "
Shilpa looks at him in fear knowing the severity of the situation, she stammers" Yes... " but couldn't help blushing remembering how her body responded to Rahul's kiss. 
Mahesh plant a light kiss on her lips" Like this? " 
Shilpa look at him suspiciously" What are you trying to do? "
Mahesh doesn't answer and kisses her lips a little harder this time" Like this? "
Shilpa still doesn't get Mahesh's motive behind this" Yes... "
Mahesh looks at her painfully, he is hurt. Shilpa notices it and runs her fingers on his cheek" I am sorry my love. I truly am. "
Mahesh doesn't pay any heed to her consoling" Did you try to resist? "
Shilpa murmurs frightfully" How could I? I had to impress your bully. "
Mahesh's body get tensed in anger" So he kissed you in any way he wanted. "and he forcefully takes Shilpa's lips against his, gradually their kiss deepens Shilpa's body was already filled with desire, a single orgasm was not enough to satiate the lust Asish and Rahul stirred inside her for hours and now that Mahesh keep insisting her to walk down that memory lane only jogs the memories about those illicit affairs she went through today. 
Shilpa opens her mouth welcoming Mahesh's angry tongue inside her, encircling her hands around his neck. Shilpa responds eagerly sucking his tongue, she can tell now why Mahesh is doing this, why his tongue is so desperate to explore each and every corner of her mouth, he is trying to prove to her that he is a better lover than the other men who managed to weaken her knees. 
Shilpa stands breathless in front of Mahesh, wiping the saliva from her lips, she smiles wickedly" You are jealous. Very jealous. "and she knows how to control a jealous Mahesh,she did it yesterday trashtalking about Asish while riding Mahesh.
Mahesh doesn't respond to that" What else that twat did to you? "
An emotional man is a defenseless man,Shilpa tip toed to reach Mahesh's ear and whispers" He spanked my ass....... Ouwwww"she groans as Mahesh's hand slaps her booty stopping her from completing the sentence. 
She giggles but still shadow of her fear didn't leave her entirely " Oh look at you. All the anger and jealousy is eating you from inside."cupping Mahesh's face , wobbling her ass in stinging pain. 
She leans closer melting Mahesh's enraged face with her hot breathe" You know what they say about jealousy?!! That it is the ulcer of the soul. "
Mahesh roars" You wicked woman!!!" pulling her hair and with other hand smashing  soft Shilpa's ass globes. 
Shilpa moans feeling the rage transcend into Mahesh's grip " Two lions can't share the same lioness.One must  leave. But one already has marked me with his paws.."she lifts her maxi dress upto her waist showing the red marks Rahul made earlier on her wide ass. 
Shilpa notices the shock and pain in Mahesh's eyes, she takes his hand" Touch it. Feel the soreness he caused, imagine how powerful was the impact against your wife's ass" she licks Mahesh's throat in between speaking ,closely watching his up and down inside his throat as Mahesh wets his dry throat.
Mahesh spellbound at the sight of his wife's glowing ass helplessly, gawking at it's appeal while the red marks choking his heart. 
Shilpa chuckles  at the perplexed Mahesh, " He did it quiet a few times. I didn't stop him, I was in no position to stop him" 
She pauses, then confesses blushing " Do you know the shameful truth. I enjoyed every bit of that torture. Oh!!! Look at my poor baby. Are you about to cry? Like a big manbaby?" 
She closes her eyes and says without fear " I can relive every moment of it. Even now I am reading those pages in my head right in front of you. Uffffff" she moans without any touch from Mahesh, just recalling her memory. 
Mahesh has to say something, it's graceless to stand there and watch his wife trembling just from her erotic memories " Ok enough now. Stop it!!!" 
Shilpa seductively smiles " Why? What happened? A few moments ago you were so eager to hear all about it. He was massaging my booty any way he wanted. I didn't back off to show my appreciation too. I let him know that I was enjoying it very much. I moaned, I squirmed, I dig my nails on his arms. " She again lunges forward balancing on her toes and whisper inside Mahesh's ear" I even gnashed my ass on his pilfering hands like this" and She starts to move her ass on Mahesh's resting hand down back there. 
Mahesh grits his teeth " Enough!!!" and forcefully grabs Shilpa's both voluminous buttocks in his hands. 
Shilpa traces the outline of Mahesh's trembling lips " He did a very weird thing though " she takes her hand backwards and guides Mahesh's hands to spread her ass-cheeks.
Mahesh irritated knowing Asish spreaded his wife's butt cheek " What so new about it?I have done this too."
Shilpa " No you did not get it.He hold my ass cheeks apart for quiet a while.He did not do anything then,was just holding it.Like if i were not dressed it would have  felt like I am showing off my my most private holes to the world.I was so ashamed,but he kept my ass spread for 2 minutes at least.Your bully was watching,I was so aroused by that,it was humiliating but still there was some dirty idea behind it.He was mocking my arousal i felt somehow,may be I am wrong."
Mahesh's grip tightens over her ass flesh,his eyes piercing, listening to his wife's deep desires.
Shilpa gasps " He was lot stronger than you. Considering his age. He massaged my ass like he owned it." 
Mahesh tries to do the same on his wife's plump ass to show her he can do that too. 
Shilpa giggles " But you can't do that do you? You can't spank or smash my ass like you want to. I know you want to mark my ass as your property obliterating his prints. You can't show  your bully what your wife likes, you can't show him the proof what I enjoy. Cause you are afraid now, you fear what if he applies the same trick on me and turns me on. Right now you are thinking he has seduced my wife once ,if I leave marks on her body he will know for sure that she enjoyed the other day .you can't take that risk. "
Mahesh releases his grip from Shilpa's ass and he hisses " My god!!! now I can't enjoy your body the way I want?"

But Shilpa continues her taunting" He saw me in a drenched transparent saree yet your bully didn't fuck me. You know now as I do, time to make me wear more skimpier dresses to keep him interested,hence if you leave your marks on my ass, he will know for sure what I like. I am there to seduce him not to get seduced. Right? "
Shilpa can feel Mahesh's inability to conjure a counter proposal in his silence embracing  his helplessness, his hands are tied. 
Shilpa blushes " I think I saw your bully's cock .It was huge,gigantic if I am correct."her hands trails down below Shilpa giggles " Oh what do I find here!!!You are hard.Oh my darling husband your anger made you hard,All these things I am telling you screaming inside of your head to shut me up by fucking me,that's why you are hard aren't  you?Or did you find my shameful arousal in your bully's house erotic?"
Mahesh " All I know that I need to fuck you.I need to hear my name from your mouth.I am tired of hearing about another man's cock from my wife's mouth."
That just confirms Shilpa's suspicion "What if I tell you my ass was grinding on another cock while I was seating on it,fully clothed ofcourse."
Mahesh grabs Shilpa's throat choking her " You are not serious are you?You sat on his lap?"
Shilpa slowly unwrap Mahesh's fingers from her throat breathing hard " You don't want your bully to see your marks on my throat dear.If he knows I allow it,he might choke me too,may be even tighter than you.Like I was saying earlier you don't want him to give hints about what I like otherwise he will use it against me.Or Perhaps your finger marks might repel him away from me.We don't want him to withdraw his attention from me ,do we now?'
Mahesh let go off his hold around Shilpa's throat leaving her to breathe peacefully at once.
Shilpa rubs her throat while clearing her voice she says blushing" He gave few upthrusts with his cock while I was sitting on his lap and made me moan.From there I lost the control,he was kissing me ,caressing me,fingering my navel ,teasing my side boob.He is a bit naughty.but you know this already,he has always been difficult .'
Mahesh dick grew harder in anger hearing how Asish enjoyed Shilpa and the love of his life confessing how she enjoyed it back as well ' Yes I knew him from years.He was always a sleazy bastard .'
Shilpa giggles " Calling him a bastard is pointless is not it?'rubbing Mahesh's cock felling it's snarling .
Mahesh ' i will call him whatever I want,i have every right when he enjoys my wife in such nasty ways.
Shilpa giggles " Oh darling nobody denying your rights,even the law is at your side regarding this."
Mahesh " Don't joke.This is serious issue."
Shilpa clenches her fish around Mahesh's cock over his pant making him open his mouth  " I am not joking at all.This is every bit of your fault like it's mine.You put me into this mess,now the mess is just getting hotter.Don't you dare to put the blame on me by judging  why I enjoyed my seduction.
You expected me to cry when those were happening?You think your bully would have expressed  interest in me if i protested?or cried for molestation ?
If I did not accidentally dropped my bag do you think he would have shown keen interest in flirting after that? .
He started the flirting only after realizing I find his body hot,i never admitted it to him but he does not have to be a rocket scientist to find that out  after i ogled at him yesterday and now dropped my bag today watching his bare chested body.
If he did not flirt with me and I did not have a cucumber buried inside my pussy to encourage me, do you think I would have kept  blushing and giggling  at every words he was saying? That gave him the assurance to trick me into to go inside the pool knowing I was enjoying our little flirting game like he was.That was good for our cause.WAS not it?
He saw my curves properly and rest of the time sat there with massive hard on, which I was telling you about earlier.I was making progress. 
What kind of a woman does not response to kissing? Caressing?groping?grinding?spanking?boob pressing?Only a sexually frigid woman wouldn't like those.
He told you that he is not gonna sleep with me cause I am a maid .Did he not tell you that?Now tell me my darling husband,do you think  that sexy,rich bully boss of yours would have showered me with his attention if he found out  not only I am a maid but also a sexually frigid woman,an ice princess? It's easier to dream a future which has possibility than to even start dreaming about  a uncertain future,that needs some serious motivation. 
And if you think my hot body is enough motivation for him to dream about conquering a frigid woman ,well honey you are wrong.I am not the only woman in the world with good genes.He must have tons of female admirers ,money and power  attracts women Mahesh cause those have the smell of a  future family , it's security and social respect . Thinking about creating prosperous family is girl porn Mahesh and your bully boss is a bachelor.Do you wanna try your luck with your sexy wife against the posse of sexy unmarried women out there ?  ."
It was a long rebuke .Mahesh just stand there facing the hard truth from Shilpa and when she finishes  she was crushing his balls with her hand lost in the aggression of her speech .
Mahesh says in pain " Your boobs were pressed?" 

Shilpa rolls her eyes" You men!!!unbelievable.That's the only thing grabbed your attention?Ok that is nice,then don't shy out .You know at first I was able to get  hands off from my boobs. But soon... "
She waits feeling Mahesh's body getting stiff and his eyes getting bigger in bewilderment as he get decimated by the suspense Shilpa's unspoken words are creating.
Shilpa gives him a sleazy smile but her face shows her shy blush as she comes clean" But soon he tore down my resistance bit by bit. I was not able to resist him any longer. He teased my nipples, he pulled it, all i did was to moan and shake in his arms. And he was good very good at that, soon I was the one rubbing my boobs on his hand and chest desperately. "
Shilpa is feeling very hot right now, her face is flushed, her pussy begging for attention her memory is getting infatuated by the series of hotter than hell,sexier than sin erotic experiences she had today,She feels the moisture between her legs,it's time to put an end to this.
She prowls on Mahesh's lips kissing him hard" He was so good, he knew what he is doing. He managed to bare my breasts,oh Mahesh... It was so hot.... I  burnt whole day from dawn till dusk, I am burning right now. I need a proper fuck, fuck me Mahesh ....fuck me. Take me to bed or lose me forever you dumb fat stud"
Mahesh was aroused by his wife's soft body ,his anger against Asish and Shilpa's cock-teasing for past 10 mins ,so  when Shilpa invites him to please her body he can see how much Shilpa was aroused in Asish's penthouse and how much she still enjoying remembering it " Yes it's time to prove you who is better man. I will erase your shameful memory tonight" 
That sounded brave in Shilpa's ears,but she has doubts.
***Could you Mahesh ever?***
It did not take long to get rid off each other's clothes.
 Shilpa is already on the bed . She got on her back and spread her slender legs as wide apart as they could go,grabbing her own ankles  and got into the good old, tried and tested, missionary position. Her pussy was wet and ready.She urges Mahesh " Hurry up honey,can't you see my misery?"
Mahesh had his  cock thick and hard as he was edging and stroking himself with some horny thoughts of his naked wife who is waiting right in front of him  with anticipation .
***God she is gushing .But I am not the reason of her wetness.My bully boss is.This is so humiliating,he is defaming me in office,he is making my wife sloppy wet on my marital bed.We need to put an end to that cocky bastard.I need to gash him out fast and I need to  get back my personal and professional life.I need to work in an environment where I don't have to dance item numbers.I need a wife waiting for me in the bed who does not ask me to fuck her probably thinking about my enemy's hot body.Yes Asish is way too hot,younger,stronger and I threw my wife to that wolf.No wonder now her pussy is shinning for him,I underestimated Asish .He might be sexy as fuck but I am clever and shrewder****** 
Shilpa begs rubbing her clit while feeling her own boob desperately  " Come on Mahesh don't make me wait any longer.I have been like this for hours."looking at Mahesh's cock standing erect in the  air, with his  engorged head leaking with precum.
[Image: 14967870.gif]

****He is  small compare to Asish ,I wonder what would I feel if i ever get it inside of me.Mahesh is even smaller than Rahul,He got a good sized cock.Oh Shilpa you musn't think about Rahul's cock too.Don't think about them,think about your loving husband please girl.*****
Thinking about another men Shilpa start to massage her own boobs with her hands still spreading her legs " Please Mahesh fuck me.' 

Mahesh watches her marvelous big breasts are full and firm, and her pussy neatly trimmed into a small landing strip. 
" You have shaved your public hair?" Mahesh asks while lodging his hard on onto shilpa's exposed pussy.
Shilpa moans" Ahhhhhh....Yes,your bully does not have a single hair on his chest.I reckon he does not like much hair.Don't think much,i want to look as desirable as possible when I lure him into the trap to record him" 

It brought stinging pain inside Mahesh's chest ,he still love, adore and desire her so much, even after all these years, his perfect body type, a gorgeous voluptuous beauty with very big tits.

he loves everything about her, her personality, her sense of humor, her sinful desires and wild spirit, but. now she is lying there talking about why she shaved her pussy for another man.
***Has she been thinking about sex with his bully?No his Shilpa could not go that low .could she? or rather would she?*** .The way she was talking how massive his cock is,how she felt it with her ass,how she allowed him to thrust his cock against her ass crack.He must take control of it now .He must fuck his bully's cock memory out of her system. He is overtaken with raw lust and anger now.
Mahesh shoves his cock inside Shilpa's slippery wet pussy making her cum instantaneously " Oh god !!!!Mahesh i am cumming !!!" Shilpa writhes in pure pleasure gripping around Mahesh's cock.
[Image: 21752397.gif]

Mahesh keep thrusting slowly " How aroused are you!!!!"
Shilpa moans "Very...ufffff..."and Mahesh watches the cream on his cock as he pulls out his cock only to slide it back in.
They quickly synchronized into a fast rhythm and Mahesh could feel her squirts bits and bits of cum out onto his cockhead and shaft, making him  wet.
" I am so much in heat Mahesh ,i could not stop cumming" Shilpa arches her back rolling her head taking Mahesh's cock inside her.
****I wish it was Asish between my legs.Stop thinking about your husband's bully Shilpa..It is so wrong to think when your husband is pleasing you.He is making you cum isn't he?***
But the hunger is for Asish actually.Shilpa could not control her thoughts anymore.
Mahesh exclaims "Oh baby your pussy is so heated up it is gonna melt my cock "Mahesh has not witness such wildness of Shilpa's pussy for a long long time.
 Shilpa feels Mahesh grabbing  both of her big soft white tits, massaging them until her nipples was fully erect and hard. 
"Are you ok," Mahesh asks.
"oh yes, everything feels so good," she replied! Shilpa  watches down below Mahesh's   shaft enter and exit her soaking pussy as they both enjoy the sexual pleasure, created by their common enemy and Rahul.
"Suck your milk" Mahesh demands watching Shilpa's bouncing udders,Shilpa gladly obliges and take both boobs in her hand pushing them up lowering her head to suck.
[Image: 62b6dfc7f6bd61b778e552ea1a2fcc0f.gif]
"My nipples are so erect ,I feel like i am holding a living volcano inside my boobs."She continues to suck as Mahesh keep hammering her quivering pussy making wet noises .
"ahhhh yess...yes Mahesh harder....don't stop I am going to cum again" Shilpa makes a fist with her squirming pussy sucking Mahesh inside her while she suckles on her own tits,drawing out imaginary lava out of it.
Shilpa's body shudder in another orgasm as she explodes around Mahesh's cock"Oh fuckkkkk....yes yes...Don't stop.I want more."

Mahesh's cock felt like exploding and just before he  went over the edge, he pulled out, took a breath, settled down and then started masturbating.
 Shilpa  knows that this is a sign for her to start pleasuring herself as well, she gladly obliged and off they went, both masturbating and watching a mutual show.
[Image: 13391555.gif]
" You are so beautiful like this" Mahesh exclaims watching Shilpa greedily suck on her boobs with other hand finger her hot oozing hole "I feel like there are thousand ants crawling side my pussy Mahesh.What is happening to me,is this ever gonna end!!!!"Shilpa cry out in frustration and pleasure.

After a time of hard stroking Mahesh moved back in, using his fat cockhead to rub her clit. 
"Don't tease me you bastard like you bully and bambino did"Shilpa screams in resentment ,Her orgasm was now approaching fast and she made it clear that she was going to cum soon they way she is twisting her unearthly curves.
'What's a bambino?"Mahesh rubs her taunt clit with his cockhead,he knows he would not last long and he wants to ready shilpa for her next orgasm .
"Google it.Shut up and fuck me."Shilpa kicks Mahesh in frustration pulling her perky nipples constantly rubbing her ass on the bed in sheer need of her release.
And Mahesh should have googled it.
" Oh you want my bamboo!!!.Here it comes ."so He enters her again, in the missionary position, fucking her hard. Mahesh could see some white cream coming out of her vagina as his cock went in and out of her love hole at a rapid pace. He grabbed her buttocks with both hands, slapping his cock into her and squeezing her ass, he felt her juices running onto his fingers and into her ass crack.

Shilpa starts to babble nonsense " Yes yes...harder  harder..Mahesh.....smash it..smash my fucking cunt ." she pulls him  into her tightly  grabbing his back and get  fucked  aggressively by Mahesh. 
Shilpa lifted her head up from the bed and their eyes locked, her mouth was open as they slammed lustfully into each other with force. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, aaww fuucckk," she screamed as Mahesh  also moaned and grunted like a wild animal. Her eyes opened up real wide and at that point Mahesh pushed her hand away and applied 4 fingers to her hard erect clit, stroking and circling it fast and furiously, her hips are bucking and her tits are bouncing around, heaving back and forth.
 A strong and powerful orgasm ripped through her body as her ass lifted from the bed and her legs stiffened,  she cried and yelled out in pleasure, a huge smile covered her beautiful face! as she also empties Mahesh's balls furiously making him collapse on her body.
[Image: 6959234.gif]
They hold each other kissing one another in passion breathing heavily,covered in sweat and cum.
" Holyshit!!!!" Mahesh exclaims rolling down from Shilpa's body.
Shilpa still trying to catch her breath,rubbing her thighs together "God...we have not fucked like this for ages."
Mahesh recollects   about his office affairs today lying beside Shilpa '' That twat's secretary made me dance to an item song for her."

Shilpa is cleaning her pussy says furiously "He is getting some nerves and Deepti is a bitch who hates men.God in the parties all she talks about how life would be better without men .She once even said Masculinity is a disease."
Mahesh repents " She recorded my 'jalebi bai' item number and probably distributed to the office colleagues by now.Tomorrow is gonna be a nightmare."
Shilpa amused " Jalebi bai?you?I would love to see that."
Mahesh " Oh come on!!!!Not you too.I want some peace."
Shilp stops joking  "Why don't you complain to higher authorities ?"
Mahesh nods his head " I forgot to bring a file Shilpa.They held office today only for an important meeting."
Shilpa sighs ' You again fucked up."
Mahesh "How I was gonna tell Rahul face to face that I want him to play your husband.Thank god he pulled it off so good.I had to get out of the house by telling him I am going to office only to let him know that I am not avoiding him for obvious reasons.God even the phone conversation was full of cringes."
Shilpa looks surprised " You approve?"
Mahesh frowns " Of course!!!finally he did not fuck up something I told him to do."
Shilpa could not believe it ,she just told her husband what she and rahul did and he is taking it so lightly.
Shilpa asks curiously " Is this some kinda secret fantasy of yours?"
Mahesh " Yes it  is my greatest dream when it comes to that little shite.I want him to grow  into the man I want."
Shilpa astonished by that absurd comment 
**** Who could have known!!!!!Mahesh fantasizes about Rahul and me!!!!****That is the most bizarre thing Shilpa heard in her life
Shilpa " Why didn't  you tell me about it.Like ever?If that is your secret dream"
Mahesh sighs " Cause it's a hopeless dream.It's never gonna be true.He is  weak like  her mother.She gave me a weak son."
And silence fall between them as soon as Rekha's name drop between them.And there goes the chance of Shilpa to ask Mahesh about the fantasy he was talking about.
Mahesh  diverts their focus ' That twat boss of mine asked me to deliver a message to "my friend" your imaginary husband."
Shilpa reluctantly asks " What message?"
Mahesh laughs "He just said "nightie".I don't know why he would say that.He is not expecting your poor imaginary husband to make you wear a sexy nightie as normal nighty  is not enough anymore for him and take you to his palace by making you sit on bike?That's ridiculous.he meant something different."
Shilpa slams her head on pillow" Oh god you don't know do you?he accepted an Audi from your bully?"
Mahesh asks" He who?Asish?"
Shilpa rolls her eyes " Come on Mahesh,the 'he' I was talking about all along."
Mahesh flinches " You don't make any sense."
Shilpa blushes a little and could not look at Mahesh"Rahul....Rahul accepted an Audi from
your bully."this is the first time today Shilpa uttered the name "Rahul" in front of Mahesh.
Mahesh "Why did he do that?"
Shilpa " Your bully wants me in nightie i think.He gave the car so that Rahul can drive me there."
Mahesh " OH my god!!!That's why he took my car key.For an insurance.That scheming bastard.As i told him Rahul is my friend.For fuck's shake!!!!"
Shilpa gasps " How did you reach here then?"
Mahesh smirks " I took a company cab instead."
Shilpa "But you don't have the permission to take company car."
Mahesh " Don't worry it's done.My bully boss wanted me to take Government bus."
Shilpa " You could have just said bus instead of government bus."
Mahesh ' Don't even ask why i mentioned it.'
Shilpa " Well from now on Rahul has to drive me there,not you."
Mahesh start wearing his dress " I need to talk to Rahul."
Shilpa " Be gentle on him Mahesh.He did not ask for this."
Mahesh " OF course I am going to gentle on him.Why am I going to be harsh on him?"
Shilpa " Yeah of course ,let's say for starters you have some fantasy you don't wanna talk about.Keep ignoring it"
Mahesh " What's wrong with having such dream?Every father wants his son to become a responsible man."
Shilpa " Yeah if you want to put it that way by accepting what he did."
**** if you want to make him a man by giving him your wife*****
Mahesh " What he did was necessary.It's how real world works.He just got a taste of it."
Shilpa " Yeah may be too much taste ."
***How   is he  been keeping  his cool after hearing what he did to me and how I enjoyed.May be i should not push it anymore.It's better this way. At least I am feeling way less guilt now.***
Mahesh " Try to act like his mom instead of typical bitchy step mom."
Shilpa " I can never be his mom or step mom "
***not after what happened today.***
Mahesh " You know what next year he is passing out college.You don't need to worry about him then.Until then please keep your cool."
"The duck roast was way too delicious.' Naina takes a sip from her wine.
"I liked everything.The company is so charming ." Asish smiles.
Naina "May be you liked it cause you payed for everything or may be it's true that you are a flirt."
Asish smiles " Anyone impressed by my flirting told you that?"
Naina " Yes actually too impressed."
Asish " My pleausure.Looking forward to impress you too."
Naina ' Don't got your hopes up that high."
Asish " Never.Just accepting what is given."
Naina indulges herself in her wine glass.
Asish " You are engaged?" indicating her large diamond ring on her wedding finger.
Naina " Yes."
Asish "So why here?"
Naina "Wanted to taste my  last course of forbidden fruit before I tie the knot with my fiancé"
ASISH " And this lucky betrothed of yours aware of your last forbidden dinner?"
Niana " Yes.He is having the same."
Asish " AHAN !!!it was a mutual decision .Marvelous!!!!So what's his name?"
Naiana " i am not going to tell you his name."
Asish smiles " Taking someone's name suddenly instill power in that person,does not it? and along with that power comes feelings and memories.Taking names make things personal.You don't want this arrangement of ours to be personal.It's just a one night stand.."
Naina looks uncomfortable and blush a little " Yes something like that."
Asish smiles " i like the blush,you are aware of the shame comes along with this night."
Naina coyly says "I am not blushing,I am not shy.It's just the wine and the blood rush."
Asish grins " I don't mind.Shame is a beautiful ornament for women,it just enhances their beauty but the same shame is a curse for men.We are not allowed to express ourselves properly  you see and after a while we men forget the need of expressing our emotions,it becomes a normal thing."
Naina chuckles " No wonder why you are so shameless right now."
Asish " And you are too modest, abstaining yourself from uttering your dearest fiance's  name even!!!!Funny thing words and thoughts.Once they are inside of your head and mind,you are their master or mistress,but as soon as you utter them,as soon as those leave your lips you become their slave,you have to live up to what you said otherwise you will be called a liar or stupid or what not?!!!So I understand why you are not giving up your fiance's name to me."
Naina just politely smiles,trying to avoid this conversation all together.
Asish continues " As it a mutual thing for you and your fiance.Are you gonna tell him my name or will you ask him the woman's name he is with now?"
Naina nervously smiles " Ofcourse not .That would..."
Asish takes the cue from her mouth " That would just complicate things.Is not it? If you just tell him I slept with "a guy' that would have lesser effect on him,it will wane away over the years.But if you tell him that you slept with "Asish" that will belittle him and he will keep hating every Asish around the world."
Naina tries to drop the subject " Yeah something like that."
Asish " It is called  spelling for a reason.When you spell a word or name you cast a spell with it and the spell  has it's magic.Taking my name would be a casting a dark magic  afterwards in your relationship ,It's better to take pronoun's help ,more anonymous ,indiscreet and easily forgettable ,everyone is either he or she and  definitely they.The pronouns are the most terrifying masks men has ever invented.Is Naina even your real name?"
Naina slams the table of Asish's dinning table " Hey dickhead stop insulting my fiance alright!!!!Just have sex and get it over with.After that I am on my way,you are on your man whoring path."
Asish surprised by the anger " Sorry to offend you Miss.I truly am.I have overstepped  my boundaries.Perhaps we should listen to a song or we can talk about the market,you said you are an economist."
Niana " Yeah sure.Just don't poke around like a sleazy bastard."
Asish " Of course not mademoiselle !!!!"

CLARIFICATION(Edited)
In case you guys not getting what happened here.Here is the explanation.I guess i really messed up in explaining it.What really happened is Shilpa never took Rahul's name during her conversation with Mahesh.Shilpa referred Rahul as "HE" all the time and She referred Asish as "your bully" all the time.Shilpa was too ashamed to take Rahul's name.Now it did not occur in Mahesh's faintest imagination that Rahul,his son could do such things to Shilpa.So Mahesh thought the entire time that Asish did everything to Shilpa  when Shilpa said "He" while referring Rahul,Mahesh took 'the he" as Asish.And Shilpa thought it's obvious that She is talking about Rahul,she was confused why Mahesh is not angry at Rahul.

Mahesh does not have any fantasy about Rahul and Shilpa,he was just talking about Rahul's general future,his carrier,normal father-son stuff.Shilpa took it as sexual fantasy.Both misunderstood what each said.All cause Shilpa used only the pronoun "he" whenever she mentioned Rahul.You have to read it carefully to understand how the misunderstanding formed.It is a comedy of errors,or you can say tragedy.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM