Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 10. Fervor Regained. (#2)

While messaging Rishu, Jhinuk observed numerous miss calls from him. Her eyes burnt in agony and she bit her lips to control her flooded eyes still those molten lava trickled down her rosy cheeks. Her fingers trembled while writing the message, her eyes were deluged and few times she mistook the spellings due to hazy sight. Before sending that message, she read that numerous times. Her heart broke as she pressed the send button. She wiped her eyes and looked around, few onlooker were staring at her inundated contoured eyes. Her chest convulsed yet she held her composure.

Jhinuk was busy in her office works yet she used to wake up from bed before Rishu to prepare his breakfast and his lunch. After coming from office, she cooked the dinner everyday.

Jhinuk knew that her beloved husband was busy person and she tried to take him out for shopping to ease him out. She surfed net for new recipes that might amuse her beloved. She tried everything within her control to appease her red heartthrob.

Then what happened all of a sudden that Rishu changed? Jhinuk did bring her office works at home but never weighed them more than her conjugal life. Was that entirely true, no it was not? Her professional life took some toll in their conjugal bliss, yes she remembers that several nights she feigned of headache or having a bad day when he embraced her. Was Rishu having an extramarital affair with Samaira due to that? She came to knew about that only on her birthday. No, it was not truth. Sometimes she sees his mobile, takes his messages while he takes rest. Never had she found any such messages that could raise her suspicion.

Jhinuk boarded the plane and as the flight took off, she felt void in her heart. Would she be able to forgive her husband ever again? Even he did not wish her birthday, what could be the reason? Has he left her forever? Did he call her to inform about the separation? What should she do now if he asks for separation?

Jhinuk opened the clip and closely looked his face. She observed the clip very minutely, every move, every groan, every expression of the person. She played the clip repeatedly and at last, she observed that the person in the clip was not the person she knew. The person in the clip might posses striking resemblance with her beloved husband but the facial expression was not of passion or pleasure. The demon in the clip bore contours of pain and despair. The groans and grunts were not as usual, they were different and they were filled with hatred. The demon was not enjoying the coital actions rather he was ravaging the lady in hatred. Shalini was correct, the clip was staged, was fake. Her heartthrob can’t betray her like that. Why he had such hatred? What happened in Mumbai that transformed her loving husband to a vengeful demon? Although the monster in the clip looks like her beloved but he was not her beloved husband, he was a demon. She must avenge Samaira for what she did with her.

Jhinuk laughed at last about her sudden impulsive behaviour. She should have stayed back in Delhi and should have confronted her husband. What should she tell her family and her Mamoni? Rishu was Mamoni’s apple of the eye, if she comes to know about all these, then she won’t be able to stand the pain and she would succumb. If Mamoni succumbs then her Babu, Niladri would not be able to live. Her whole family would be devastated and she won’t be able to bear that. She can’t make a sullen face infront of her Mamoni. She wiped her face and headed for the washroom. She splashed water on her face, applied makeup and felt rejuvenated again. Sure, she would thrash Rishu for his immoral behaviour however, not infront of anyone. He is only hers and she would go any length ward off evils from him.

The plane landed in Kolkata, her home Kolkata, the City of Joy. That day there was no one waiting for her to welcome as she arrived without any notice. She switched on the phone to check for Rishu’s call. There were several miss call from Rishu. Where was he at that time? Did he returned to Delhi or still in Mumbai?

Then she received a call from Shalini. As her face screened on the mobile screen, Jhinuk got agitated.

Shalini asked her, “Have you reached Kolkata safely?”

Jhinuk’s eyes burnt in anger, due to Shalini, her Rishu lost his love once. She was inebriated and had sex with an unknown person and was lying on his bed. Chandrika thought otherwise and she left Rishu. Jhinuk took a deep breath and spoke in a cold roar, “Yes Shalini, I have reached safely.”

Shalini asked her, “Has Anna called you?”

A cramping pain grasped her Jhinuk’s heart and she softly huffed, “Why should he call me? Does he need to inform that he is leaving me for Samaira?”

“NO” Shalini shrieked, “Jhinuk please listen to me once. Anna is coming to Kolkata for you. He arrived half an hour after you left.”

Jhinuk was surprised to know that so she asked, “Why he is coming to Kolkata? What does he want now? Is he coming for separation?”

Shalini persuaded her to listen to her carefully. She divulged everything as what Rishu told them. She also told her that Rishu was very depressed due to the actions of Debadideb and Sukanto. He never entered into IMA politics, he always relied on his merit and references. Jhinuk felt the pain of his broken dream that he nurtured for long. The immoral actions of Debadideb and Sukanto must have broken him into millions of pieces.

Since long, even before Jhinuk’s marriage, Rishu yearned to return to Kolkata to reunite with his family. She fathomed the pain he was bearing after beholding such immoral deals. She envisioned his painful heart, she felt his tears, she felt his cramps and she understood that when he heard all that lies from Samaira, he was unable to control himself and might have engaged in that illicit actions. Jhinuk clenched her jaws by the mere thought that why not for a second he ever thought the other way. She sat on the chair in the lounge and slapped her forehead. She should have taken leave to accompany with him to Mumbai. She attended few of his conventions, but she was busy then preparing the audit schedule. She cursed herself for not able to ward off the evil out of her husband’s path.

Shalini pleaded to Jhinuk, “Please forgive him Jhinuk. It was just an impulsive act.”

Jhinuk fumed all her wrath on her, “Impulsive act, huh! Remember Shalini, due to your impulsive actions a love story broke down years ago. With how many have you slept? Three, four or even more than that and you speak of illicit affairs. I know you are older than I am but don’t try to teach me Shalini. You may have several boyfriends but...” She was too harsh on Shalini but she cooled down after sometime. She spoke then, “I have only one Rishu and I have only one heart. The person in the clip can’t be my dear Rishu. The person in the clip is a demon and my Rishu is not a villain. It is a staged act and I am going to finish that bitch.”

Shalini felt sorry for what she did in past. She let out a deep exhale that she held for long.

Jhinuk felt respite after knowing that her husband was alright and he was coming to Kolkata to pursue his love, “So that Doctor is coming to get me?”

Shalini answered in low voice, she understood that Jhinuk was an wounded tigress, “Yes.”

Jhinuk felt a naughty tingle down her spine, “Let him come. I will teach him a lesson.”

Jhinuk took a deep breath and walked to the taxi stand. She took a cab and the cab raced to Dhakuria. It would take an hour before she reaches her Mamoni’s place and before that, she should take action. She called Samaira, the phone kept on ringing. She kept calling her and after few rings, Samaira picked up the phone.

Jhinuk spoke in an enraged cold voice, “What have you done?”

Samaira’s voice quivered, “Sorry Sanghamitra. I am very sorry.”

Jhinuk roared at her, “Why you did this to me?”

Samaira sobbed and pleaded, “I avenged as what I thought you did to me. Rajat Sir called me and asked for my written apology. Forgive me Sanghamitra. It was not at all Dr. Sanyal’s fault. I offered him drinks laced with coke and enticed him. He refused ...”

Jhinuk took a deep breath and lashed out at her, “I know everything. Samaira, the video clip that you send me is still with me. It is an internet world, Samaira. With the help of software, I can easily blur Rishu’s face and upload the clip on internet. Do you want that to be done?”

Samaira cried out at last, “No... Please don’t do that to me.”

Jhinuk spoke in an ice-chilled tone, “There is an old saying, Samaira. Look before you leap and you leapt in a frying pan, Samaira. My love is not that fragile that any alien can shatter it. You just wipe out from the face of the earth, Samaira. If I see you anywhere in future then that will be your last day.”

Jhinuk slammed the phone and looked outside. The car raced at high speed towards her home. She won’t forget everything as what Rishu did to her and forgive him so easily. Rishu would have to toil hard to regain her and she won’t surrender so easily this time. The clap must be sounded using both hands and if he really loves her and want to win her back then the old mischief Rishu had to come out of the suave composed nature. She would tear apart the mask to bring out her loving husband. She understood that due to her too much involvement in her profession made her aloof from her family. Earlier she used to ask Jhilik about her college life, but with time, those conversations shortened to her studies only. She lost her best friend, her sister in rat race of life. Diya, her sweet jovial sister-in-law, seldom called her because of the same reason. Deep, the naughty mischievous foal, the reason behind being Mrs. Sanyal, stopped calling her as she was always busy. She fathomed that the jovial Jhinuk was lost somewhere in the rat race of life and Mrs. Sanghamitra Sanyal emerged out. She made up her mind that she would resign from her job and stay in Kolkata close to her family.

What would Jhinuk tell to Mamoni? Mamoni and Babu would be very much surprised to find her at that late hour. Nevertheless, they would ask her about Rishu, what answer would she give? She would have to make up a story about that. She can’t tell them about that illicit incident that Rishu deed, she had to pretend that nothing happened and she wanted to give Mamoni a surprise.

Jhinuk called her Mamoni, “Mamoni, what are you cooking?”

Ambalika was surprised to get Jhinuk’s call in such late hour, “Fried rice, chilly chicken and fish fry but why dear?”

Jhinuk joked at her, “Just like that. Do you have some more of chilly chicken; we might drop in to have dinner.”

Ambalika laughed, “Teasing your old Mamoni again?”

Jhinuk giggled, “Who said that my Mamoni is old? She is still young and beautiful even at fifty.”

A solitary tear of solace came in Ambalika’s eye. She asked her sweet jovial daughter-in-law, “What are you doing now? Did he take you out or same like the last time? Give the phone to him.”

Jhinuk felt a lump in her throat as what she would answer. She kept quiet for few seconds and said, “Nah! Mamoni, he is currently not by my side. He was very busy in his Mumbai convention so he could not arrive on time.”

Ambalika got angry, “WHAT? Has he forgotten your birthday?”

Jhinuk wiped the corner of her eyes and lied to her Mamoni, “No Mamoni. He called me and said that he would give me a surprise and I am waiting for that.”

Ambalika smiled at last, “So where are you now?”

Jhinuk felt a naughty tingle as the cab stopped at the gate of her house. She screamed on the phone, “Open the gate Mamoni. I am outside.”

Ambalika was amazed, “WHAT? Don’t lie to me naughty girl.”

Jhinuk laughed at her, “Yes Mamoni and from the window I can see that Jhilik and Diya fighting in their room.”

Ambalika laughed at her, “I will slap you naughty girl.”

Diya and Jhilik looked outside the window and were surprised to see Jhinuk. Deep ran down and opened the door.

Jhinuk entered her house and hugged Ambalika, “How are you Mamoni?”

Ambalika could not believe her eyes and she gave a bewildered look at her, “What happened tell me the truth?” She brought down her tone and asked, “Have you two fought again?”

How does Mamoni always fathom everything? Jhinuk braved an elegant smile yet she could not hide her pain. She laughed and answered, “Not at all Mamoni. Rishu was busy in his convention so he could not arrive. I was feeling very lonely so I felt to meet you all.”

Ambalika looked deeply into Jhinuk’s inundated smiling eyes and asked, “Are you telling the truth?”

Jhinuk hugged her Mamoni, “Yes Mamoni.”

Ambalika asked her to give Rishu a call. Jhinuk fumbled with her phone, she knew that flight from Delhi had not yet arrived yet she called him. His mobile was switched off as he was on the flight. Jhinuk said that Rishu was also on the way to Kolkata. Everyone was amazed to know that except Ambalika, who fathomed that something somewhere was very wrong, yet she kept quiet. Both the children has grown up, she should not meddle in their affairs until things spun out of control. She fathomed that they need sometime and they should mend their problems.

Ambalika asked Jhinuk, “So what my child wants now?”

Jhinuk requested in a childish voice, “Moroccan orange cake, how about that?”

Ambalika smiled and started to prepare the Moroccan orange cake.

Jhilik and Diya keenly observed their Jhinuk Didi, they observed a change in her.

Jhinuk winched her brows and asked those girls, “WHAT?”

Jhilik came near her sister and whispered to her, “You look different?”

Jhinuk smiled at her and said, “For good or for bad?”

Jhilik piercing gaze could not fathom as what was different in her sister but she was acting as very old Jhinuk she was. She nodded and smiled, “Definitely for good, Didi.”

Jhinuk took away Diya and Jhilik to their room and she flung herself on the bed. She asked the girls, “Anything new about your college life? Don’t tell me you both are still single.”

Diya laughed out at her query, “Yes Didi, we are still single and ready to mingle.”

Jhilik winked at her sister and asked, “What about Juju? Where is he?”

Jhinuk smiled while answering her sister, “He is on the way. He is coming here directly from Mumbai.”

For a moment, Jhinuk’s blood flashed with angst but she controlled not to spill her rage infront of those smiling faces. Whatever her fight, her pain, her agony, the reason was Rishu and he should burn in her wrath, not her sweet loving family.

Jhinuk kept on fidgeting with her phone eagerly expecting Rishu’s call as by that time the flight from Delhi should land. The phone rang at last and her throat choked as she observed Rishu’s smiling face on her mobile screen. All the veins of her body strained, she felt millions of scorpions stinging on her slender frame. Her husband’s smiling face made her go numb and she picked up the phone to answer. She felt to clasp her chest and faint due to sheer agony but Jhilik and Diya was looking at her.

Jhinuk took a deep breath to clear her restless mind that surged in her brain and then spoke in a calm voice, “Hello honey, have your flight landed safely?”

Continued.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM