Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience
my wife recently exposed herself to a beggar. last weekend we were sleeping at home in the afternoon. as the power was not there it was very hot and she removed her nighty and was sleeping wearing only her panty. after sometime i heard the dog barking and went out and saw a beggar at our door. he asked for food and i asked him to come to the backside of our house. i showed him the way to come. then i went inside and then when i went near to my room i saw him standing near by bedroom window and was eagerly watching inside. my wife was on the bed sleeping in all her naked glory. he took some time and then i called out for him from behind the house and then he came there to have food. after food i asked him to come to front again and told that i will get a shirt for him. again i went inside and didnt come out so that he could check my wife again and he did exactly that. it was so arousing for me to see a medium aged beggar watching my wife nude. when i fucked her again that night i was fantasizing in my mind how that beggar would have fucked her
[+] 2 users Like spartacus's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience - by spartacus - 02-09-2019, 11:39 AM