Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Chapter 18: BAJAJ VS AUDI

After Mahesh gets off the phone, he doesn't know how to get things in motion. Shit, how did she fell into a pool? So that twat  Asish was telling him the truth in office that he owns a pool inside his penthouse. 
He thinks for long hard five minutes then shouts " Rahul". He must look intimidating to him. 
Rahul enters the room after a while " Yes Dad." 
Mahesh " You need to bring your mom home" 
**** I don't have a mom because of you. You  only got a slutty bitch living in our house under a false pretense of her ladyship **** Rahul contemplates.
" From Where dad?" Rahul asks,now he is beast of burden for that woman now,if it was not for her  I would be taking care of my birth mother now.
Mahesh " There are things you need to  know first before you go there." 

Rahul says " Yeah sure."
Mahesh trembles in hypertension if this plan fails they are all going to jail, even his 22 years old son for sexual conspiracy or some shit.

But He can't back out now not when he heard Shilpa dropped in a pool. If she is all wet in that semi transparent sciffon saree and deep neck blouse that means Asish can't resist her now. She must have recorded the tape. He  needs to rescue Shilpa first from the Jaws of his bully boss to get the tape. For that he needs to use his final wild card use his son to pretend as his wife's husband. 

But Mahesh isn't so sure how to break that news down to Rahul. 
So he starts stammering " Well... you... need to do a bit of acting. 
Until now Rahul never saw his cruel dad talking so nervously to him, it's always has been an one sided scolding, followed by some slaps. 
 Rahul has always been a rebel, he looks like his mom Rekha and his maternal uncles but he got the aggressive temperament of his father and his shrewdness but his personality is nothing like him. A motherless Rahul knows the value of things he  does not have, unlike his father, who takes things for granted may be this why Mahesh  is so aggressive towards his son as his face reminds his ex wife's face slightly and with that comes the reminder of his crimes. 

" From when you started to find leisure in art?" Rahul asks. 
" Shut up and listen stupid boy" Mahesh angrily says. 
Rahul lowers his head " Yeah sure. Go on" 
Mahesh " You have to act as your mom's.... stepmom's Husband" that sounds so bad in Mahesh's ears. This is much awkward  than he thought .
Rahul is so puzzled  " what?" 
Mahesh orders him  " We don't have much time. You need to go now.take the key of your bike. And Start driving.  I will text you the address. I have to go to office now. I will call you from car while you drive your bike. I hope you have perfected the art of driving and speaking by now."
Mahesh does not need to go office right away,he just don't want to face his son while having this conversation.

How could Rahul forget, he was in high school driving his scooty and talking to his ex-girlfriend roaming around his colony until his father catches him returning from office and not only he took his phone calling his Gf a 'dirty whore' causing the break up later, he also slapped his face, spanked his bratty ass in the streets.
it was not the break up that hurted Rahul most.
Neither his dad beating him,he is used to such act of cruelty.
nor his Gf's insults.
or The amusement his colony's habitats felt.
The most heart breaking thing was his dad was more concerned about the scooter than his son's life.That much greedy and materialistic his dad is.

Rahul grits his teeth remembering the humiliation "Yeah sure I remember how to drive and talk" 

Mahesh " Get your keys and wait before I leave "

Both of them gets out of the house immediately after Mahesh handed Rahul a carry-bag containing female attire  and they didn't hear each other's voice until they connect each other over mobile network,both using earpiece. 
" Rahul you can't spoil this plan. This is very important. I know you still have problems accepting Shilpa as a family member, but this plan is very good for us. If we succeed you don't have to work a single day of your life." Mahesh finds  talking  this way more easier about this subject than talking face to face with his son.
Skeptical Rahul says " Sounds great Dad"
Mahesh " You will say you worked for  XXXX company it has went under recession a few days ago. You got a diploma in  plastic recycling. That company got use for that discipline. You know me ,I am not your father in this drama  you are my friend." 
Rahul smirks " I am your friend!!!! OK!!!. Go on" he wants to know at first how far his dad and mom spread their lies. 
Mahesh " You are 25 years old you will claim." 
Rahul " But she is 30-32 something right?" looks like 27-28 though. Like he is developed for his age as well. 
Mahesh " Yes for that you have to act  hard to make him believe that you two are married." 
Rahul  taunts" Yes. I can act. " but Mahesh didn't realize his manner of speaking over phone. 
Mahesh" This is most important. You can't offend him anyhow. Do whatever he says. No Matter how rude he is to you. Do it for once. Cause I am positive today we have already reached our target. You just need to rescue her from that bad man. "
More worse than my father, that must be some kinda evil person. Rahul" Ok. I will be very polite.. I will talk as less as possible. "
Mahesh" The bag i gave you contains her dresses. Give it to her at once you go inside the penthouse. She is working as a maid there"
Rahul " What happened to the ones she was wearing?"
 *** the guy tore those off or what?***
Mahesh says " She fall into a pool.Don't ask how.it's a long story.And yes you got a two year old child as well."
Rahul does not know whether to cry or laugh .**Me and Shilpa made a baby together?*** .
*So that is the story* Rahul thinks while driving.Few days ago Shilpa mistakenly about to say something to Rahul  about 'I was  thinking about the  maid job' until she realised he is not Mahesh. Then next he found her returning from outside looking very sensual, she didn't even notice him. Yesterday  morning she wasn't at their home. Today he watched her went to  go to her maid job wearing a deep neck blouse and semi  transparent saree. 

That's not how maid dresses. His father still got his job, no Maid job with 2 hours of workload can make you rich.
 But his dad said she is gonna made us rich . He is using his own wife's  body to honey trap a man? That does not surprise Rahul ,this is not his dad's first rodeo into crime world  ,he succeed once with his mom . 
Rahul   wants nothing but  for once he wants to look at Shilpa's face while she at  another man's house , he wants her to see him, he wants to see the look of her face when she sees him while she is at her cock raising job for another man.So  called lady of the house huh!!!

That much reason is enough for him to help his dad in this mission of his. He just wants shilpa to know he knows what kinda woman she is after finding her in another man's apartment. 
He reaches the address his dad messaged him.***Hmmm very posh area.But just a few block from here you will find the most opposite picture of this colony.Riches can't live without poor or that other way around?***

"Yes Sir.I am Javed speaking Sir....Here is a young....ok ok Sir I will send him right away "The security guard speaks over telephone .

After the guards clears him, it takes him a few minutes to reach the penthouse door after parking his bike.

As he rings the bell a authoritative voice from the intercom speaks out " Come in it is open" 

And the trio find each other in their company.
Rahul sees a very very handsome man sitting inside the gorgeous drawing room .He  mid thirties may be younger or older,he can't determine his age,he kept himself very fit.He has seen him somewhere but he can't recall.
Asish sees a young man must be in his early 20's,his face looks very familiar to him as well,He plays some sorts of running sports,he can tell looking at his the calves of his skin tight jeans ,he is not  muscular like him but athletic .But he is too young to be Shilpa's husband .This must be her brother or something like that.

Shilpa watches her stepson enters holding a packet in his hand and she drops her eyes in real shame knowing how she looks right now. 

And Rahul forgot he is here to insult his stepmom.
*** My God!!!! What this man did to her? Holyshit she is completely wet, the outline of her curves leaving nothing to the imagination for Rahul to find out about the actual size and shape of her assets, if  he were a tailor he would not have needed measuring tape to tell her measurements. He always hated her but lusted over her body with passion and that passion is burning him now watching Shilpa sitting there looking like waiting for to get fucked.How this man resisted her? Or he has fucked her already?***

Asish is pleased at both Rahul and Shilpa's reaction. The wifey is embarrassed and the husband is surprised, although the husband is looking at her with eyes filled with lust. But he doesn't look like her husband, way too young. His face look familiar, he has seen him somewhere Asish thinks the same thing again.

" You are her husband!!!" Asish makes a quizzical face. 

**Is this a joke or what?**

Rahul " Oh Sorry Sir. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Rahul, Shilpa's husband." He puts the carry-bag and his bike key on the table.

Shilpa puts on a faint smile on her aroused face ,Asish was keeping her warm with his endless teasing for past 30 mins" Honey. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to look this way. I fell in the pool. " 

Shilpa and Rahul both side glanced with their eyes and both realize Asish isn't buying this story of theirs.

Rahul approaches Shilpa and without annoncing takes her hand " I know honey. It must have been a accident. "

Shilpa looks at Asish and lies to Rahul " Yes it was an accident."
Asish can't leave that golden chance to insult this green boy and his too hot to handle wife " Now Now don't lie to your dear beloved ,Shilpa.Tell him the truth .If you don't I will"
Shilpa blushes and says to Rahul " We were just fooling around .We played a betting game ."
Rahul asks with an amusing smile  " What the bet was about?"

shilpa lowers her eyes,this is too embarassing to tell Rahul.
Asish looks at Rahul hoping to see his defeated ,insulted face  " I had to prove that she is not wearing any bra."

But to Asish's surprise this boy who is saying he is this diva's husband looks amused instead of getting offended.

Rahul " Yes she is not wearing any bra today. " 
feeling Shilpa's fingers get tensed inside his grip ,he suspected this already today when he saw shilpa and his dad leaving their house,but her wet blouse confirms his suspicion .So that's why this guy made her fall into his pool.

But he wants to tease Shilpa and he already realized the way Asish asked Shilpa to correct her lie how she fall into pool,Asish is fond of teasing Shilpa,
Rahul joins in with Asish to tease Shilpa " And did you check under her blouse?"looking at Shilpa's boobs.

**A husband has the right to look at wife's boobs anytime right Shilpa?I am your husband now, as long as we staying under this roof  .But  you don't mind your employer's eyes on your boobs as well.Do you?I knew you were a slut.** Rahul is delighted inside.

Shilpa is so embarrassed she wants to vanish in thin air,the things that are coming in light Rahul must not hear,it's not appropiate.

Asish finds Rahul a bit dim-witted for not finding out already how he managed to prove Shilpa is braless that means he have not deduced that fact from looking at her wet blouse like Asish did himself,this guy Rahul knows it beforehand that Shilpa is not wearing a bra,he said it himself just now,he knew his wife is coming to her job braless.

Asish taunts " I was afraid she might ask me to check   underneath her blouse.That's why I ask her to call you. '

Shilpa giggles blushing and protesting to prevent spreading false imagery of her in front of Rahul  "Liar liar liar.He tricked me into getting into his pool to make my blouse wet."
Rahul teases Shilpa " And You are wet now for that turning you into a bimbo."

Asish teases Rahul " Yes and she is wet bimbo now ."  thinking that would make Rahul feel inferior to him,the things might Asish  has done with Rahul's wife,Rahul  will keep awake at night what will happen next day with her,or the day tomorrow.

But Asish does not know those talks are having no effect on Rahul as he is not Shilpa's husband.Anything and everything these two males are saying are embarrassing Shilpa only.

Shilpa  was about to free her hand from Rahul's but Asish's face looks very inquisitive and very doubtful. 22 years old college boy and a 32 years old woman isn't a very plausible story. 
Rahul jerks Shilpa's body making her gasp and pulls her up " You mustn't blame yourself honey." 
Shilpa gets what Rahul is doing, he is showing Asish their chemistry.
" Promise you are not angry?!" she pouts but feel very awkward as her sexually charged body stays in contact with her stepson. 
Rahul's  cock is singing a song inside his pant which only has high notes and the lyrics goes this way * Her pink lips looks so delicious please for my shake buddy kiss it*
Rahul " lemme show you that I am not angry" saying that he grabs Shilpa by neck and plant a kiss on her lips quickly. 
Shilpa can't believe this, it should fill her with disgust, but since the morning her lips longed for masculine lips and finally when she gets it instead of slapping Rahul  she licks her lips after the kiss  but her eyes tells Rahul she is hurt emotionally. 
***I am just acting for Asish.Nothing real is going on here.I just need to get it over with .**Shilpa tries to convience herself.

" Still not believing that I am not angry with you?Lemme show you more" Rahul announce before next kiss. 

Shilpa knows Asish is watching, if he is not satisfied with their chemistry then this is the end of the ........... 
Before she completes her thought process her brain shuts her mind as soon as Rahul envelopes  her eager  lips, She closes her eyes she does not want to watch her stepson's  face while he kisses her. 
Rahul has tasted the first blood a while ago and it tasted delicious, now he didn't end the kiss right way he made sure Shilpa's lips get familiarize with his lip-locking with passion. 

"mmmphh" Shilpa lets out a surprise murmur under Rahul's lips and her eyes opens up in horror. She is getting carried away. 

Rahul notices her fear but he also heard  her soft murmur which boils his blood, he grips her neck firmly and fully press his lips onto her, sucking her pink lipstick clad lips ruining it's glamour. He can feel Shilpa's body is trembling in desire. 

Asish amused by that " Shilpa you didn't tell me you are into younger guys?!!! You even married one. "his suspicion is still there but, the kiss may be not that much passionate but it is a kiss for sure. 
He flirted with her, made her moan, let her flabbergasted by his body but she surely  was opening up  in the last hour but she never once asked him to kiss her.And she let this pea boy kiss her delicious lips. 
Asish does not know Shilpa is here to trap him,that's the only reason kept her sanity intact when her body lurked for him to satiate her heat.

Shilpa breaks the kiss hearing Asish,she can tell Rahul was asking for more. 
She feels bad for herself as well as Rahul though ,poor boy must be kissing a woman for fist time in life,could not control himself,Shilpa knows her effect on men,only thing that confuses her is how Asish resists her?

Shilpa says to Asish in a husky tone " I love him.i told you. Love doesn't know age." 

Rahul holds her face in both hands forcing her to face him " And I love you honey" 
*You are hate of my life Shilpa but I did loved kissing you. *

Shilpa's ear burns in shame and she drops her eyes. This is too much for her stepson to say to her but situation demands such talks. 
Rahul adds " Yes honey love doesn't no age or shame" "
**Lets suck each others face for some more calling a truce**
This time holding her face he presses her lips  onto him. 
Shilpa's face get burned by Rahul's hot breathe as he steals  way the yearlong virtue she maintained for Mahesh from her lips. 
" mmmphh " she mewls under his forceful lips and moves her own lips in an involuntary response. 

Asish " Yes I can see that" highly perplexed by the age gap between them. 
***Why the fuck a grown woman like her is interested in  a jobless mannerless  college boy  anyway?!!*
Yes Asish finds no sign of etiquette in Rahul,what kinda husband kisses his wife in another man's home in front of him in this country ,when you belong in middle class?Asish is allowing this to happen cause he has plans for them,sinister plans. 

Shilpa tremble like a leaf in windy weather as Rahul musters his courage to touch shilpa's bare back. 
Shilpa blush in shame * he shouldn't be touching me like this.** but her wanton body accept Rahul hands with shivers and spasms electrifying Shilpa's body, making herself move against Rahul's body. 
That gives the required enthu Rahul needed. 

Shilpa feels Rahul's fingers grip on her naked flesh and that forces  Shilpa's boobs to meet Rahul's chiseled chest.
* he should not be aware of her boob's softness. It is wrong*
But so is opening her lips under Rahul's lips but she couldn't keep her pink gates close for long when she defenselessly let Rahul use her back to press her humongous busts rub against his flat chest. 
Rahul doesn't hesitate and slides down his tongue inside Shilpa's mouth and the start to explore what his father is exploring for past 10 years. 
He smiles. ***You should look at us father my tongue inside your love's throat, she isn't resisting much, probably trying to show she is just acting, but how could you act your thumping under your breasts, or the the shivers she is making me feel jerking her body. ***

Asish watching them burn in passion for each other somehow convince himself this odd couple are husband wife and wait for them to break their kiss. ** So much in love with your trophy wife,eh college boy? you don't deserve her,you can't afford her,you are ruining her worth.I will show you how much your love is worth someday***

Rahul relieves shilpa from their kiss but holds her in his arms tightly only to smash Shilpa's boobs. 

Asish teases shilpa " Who taught him to kiss?Considering his age seems like you did. " 

Shilpa blushes and says " Yes I used to be his tutor. He was very weak in mathematics"
Rahul smiles " But very strong in Biology" letting his finger run along her spine making shilpa's body shudder  then resting his hand on her lower back.
Asish  laughs " Cute one. A teacher student love story. How your family members reacted to that"
Shilpa doesn't want to open her mouth first,her aroused head can't cope up with the conversation.
Rahul " we eloped together. And never went back since I got a taste of her back" his hands slide down below and gently rest upon Shilpa's voluptuous derriere.
Asish inquires "But Shilpa said you are paying the medical bills of your parents"
Shilpa quickly controls the situation "Yes he is paying for our in laws.How long could have stayed away from them or them from their darling boy."
Rahul joins in " We have reunited recently after I heard about their health conditions ,I could not help but take their responsibility on my shoulder" while roaming his fingers on Shilpa's uncomforable ass.
Shilpa feels so edgy about Rahul's hand on her ass , may be this is too much " I apologise for his behaviour"
Asish throws his open plam in air " No no. If I were your husband and find you in that soaking wet saree looking that desirable, I wouldn't even apologise to my boss."
Rahul " See he understands" and grabs Shilpa's right butt cheek gently making her almost jump and she giggles nervously "owww".

All day long she waited to be touched, caressed, fucked fantasizing about Asish which has made her body a goblet of fire ,now that her step son grabs her soft ass cheek she might get hurt inside but her body welcomed the idea as she felt her pussy becomes a strict vegetarian trying to eat that cucumber while her body tremble inside Rahul's arms.
**** Does he know her body is enjoying his exploration? He is just a college going boy, what does he knows what women wants or needs? I don't think he can read a woman's sexual arousal signs.***Shilpa wrongfully stereotypes Rahul's knowledge.

Asish remarks  " I do young man. At your age It would be hard to keep your hands off from a piece of ass like that"
Rahul gets the encouragement from the employer of Shilpa and nothing stopped him to squeeze Shilpa's ass globe firmly in rapid motion. 

Shilpa moans " ahhhhh" as soon as Rahul's masuline strength smashes her feminine softness of her protuberant ass. 
Asish " And she loves it, look at the way she is blushing. I can see why you married him. He keeps you busy.Sit down please."
Shilpa finally let a sigh of relief knowing now she can be freed of this awkward embrace and these unwanted noises Rahul's hands and lips were forcing her to make.
But Rahul has different idea now that his hand has felt the softness of Shilpa's ass, his dick threatened him they are not best mates anymore so to appease his long faced dick Rahul pulls Shilpa towards him " Where are you going honey!!! You think a need for another chair will separate us?Is our love that futile? "Saying that he sits on the sofa and place shilpa 's wide butt on his lap pulling her down by her tiny waist with a masculine force. 
Shilpa sulks at his behaviour but smile anyway to keep up appearance in front of Asish. 
Asish throws her remark towards a embarrassed Shilpa  while watching their odd union " This one is definitely drunk with love. Finding any excuse to keep you in contact with him" 
Shilpa agitated with Rahul says while rubbing his nose with her fingers " Yes. Still a boy but trying to show me how manly he is by protecting me from  wooden chair" 
Rahul grins  spreading his legs and shoving Shilpa's ass on his bulge deliberately " I save you from a wooden chair only to feel my own wood" 

And Shilpa feels it,her Rahul's rock hard cock along her ass crack with a sparkle of disbelief in her eyes , a storm of horror in her mind, a lamentation in her heart, a scream of cautions in her brain but with a prurient face and a smile only meant for the masquerade they are putting up for  Asish on her lips.
 All morning shilpa has dreamt of cock and now when she sits on the least desirable cock for her in the entire world instead of having  a desired outcome of disgust Shilpa's  quavering body  yields a series of lascivious thoughts in her mind as her alluring ass globes gets acquainted  with Rahul's cock rage patronized by Rahul's firm grip on her wasp-waist while her mind dwindle over the fact whether to replace her hesitation with those salacious thought when her pussy is cocksure about it's opinion and gives a series of kisses upon the cucumber approving this indecency without a moment of equivocation but providing  prolong pleasurable sensation for the body and promises more juice from her flowing fountain if she keeps entertaining  his enticements of her body this way.

Shilpa turns her head around and whispers in almost inaudible tone " What are you doing?" to Rahul whose face looks so satisfied as he grinds against her ass from below very very  slowly,so that things does not look much awkward to Asish.
Rahul does not know how much Asish will tolerate in his home.
Rahul smiles and whispers " Dad said we must make this guy believe we are married" he gives a mini thrust along her ass crack. 
" mmphhh" shilpa blubber in carnal heat looking upon Rahul's face flooding her own face with deep shades of shame, Shilpa was about to tell him that he can do it without grinding his cock against her ass but that mini thrust caught shilpa red handed proving she is enjoying it beyond her imagination. She tries  to get her face away from Rahul to hide her lustful face. 
But Rahul seizes the moment and puts a hand on her neck quickly and drag her head down to plant a wet kiss on her glossy lips and with other hand he puts a finger inside her deep navel he lusted after from his puberty days.
The smooch was quick, Rahul says to Asish " Are you satisfied with her service?" Rahul's other hand which isn't inside Shilpa's navel,was holding her waist.HE lets hs finger slowly crawls up from the sides of her exposed belly to her side boobs.Rahul does not want to rise the temperature too high,he just keep encircling the area from Shilpa's side boob to her under boob making Shilpa"s body beg for more as she squirmson his groins  uncomfortably.

Asish who is watching how  Rahul's finger rolls inside Shilpa's navel while she leans backwards  resting her  body against Rahul's chest says " Can't tell. Still early days. But I am hoping it will get exciting" 
Shilpa closes her eyes as she feels Rahul's little kisses along her neckline leaning against him, she can't control herself anymore, this is too much, hours of teasing and seduction.
Rahul " I hope so too" Saying that he again takes Shilpa's lips onto his and slightly bite her lower lips this time feeling her tremors against his body. 
Asish says " Well I have to go to office and you love birds needs to go to your love nest. She is looking out of control now. Get her dressed to take her home . I will be back within a minute." 
He leaves them and go  upstairs. 
As soon as he leaves  Shilpa gets up from Rahul's lap with trembling legs. 
Rahul gets up and hold her hands" You should sit down. You don't look like you are well "
He smiles inside its very evident to everyone shilpa is very horny now. 
Shilpa says" I am alright " refusing to make eye contact after this embarrassing event she just endured. 
Shilpa is facing Rahul and her back is facing the staircase. 
Rahul grins inside. 
" Don't look behind. He is watching us from upstairs. "Rahul lies. 
Shilpa looks at him with fear" What? Why? "
Rahul" I think he is spying on us. Look at us. Nobody will believe we are couple. Our age difference is huge. He is spying cause he wants to know if we behave as a couple when he isn't here or not. "
Shilpa's clouded mind thinks about the dirty trick Asish did with her during the bet to get inside the pool and confirms Rahul's made up suspicion" Yes he can do that. He is defenitely capable of  doing that"
Rahul manipulates Shilpa " We need to put on a show for him again to kill his suspicion." 
Shilpa blushes " Again?" 
Rahul " There is no time." 
Convinced his deceiving worked on Shilpa, he doesn't waste time. 
Shilpa watches Rahul jumps over her like a crouching tiger disbalancing her feet but in next moment Shilpa found herself on solid ground as well as his lips on her once again sucking the living daylight out of her eyes making it difficult for her to control her urges. 
He tries to push his tongue inside her once again but she doesn't let him, it's way too wild to be done with her stepson. 
Rahul breaks the kiss, Shilpa tries to look away but she found her neck held by him and soon their forehead against each other. Rahul can not let shilpa's neck go,if Shilpa accidentally looks behind at upwards She will recognize it's all a ploy.
He whispers " We need to do this" putting his finger on her lips,She tries to find any kind of mischief in his eyes but  she only finds determination. 
Rahul is showing her that he is not doing it to enjoy her body, he is taking it as duty. He has to fake his emotions too. 

*This is so wrong to do with him. * shilpa laments. 
" Don't hold back" his eyes were blazing and Shilpa's pussy was boiling the vegetable inside her. 
His intense gaze somehow makes shilpa opens her mouth. 
His finger reaches inside, up to her throat. 
She tries to get away once more but he put her mouth in place touching  her throat with his fingers inside. 
Tears roll down from her eyes in shame and guilt  washing the back eyeliner she put on as they look at each other but he is not letting her to close her eyes with the fingers inside her throat, he is making her feel the intensity between them as he speaks " Don't hold back mom" then he removes his fingers from her mouth pulling her hips closer to his using his hands. 
That is the weirdest and most disgusting phrase Shilpa ever heard in her life. 
Feeling his hard on onto her lower abdomen She warns him " Don't call me mom!!!" 
*not when your dick is touching me*

Rahul draw her closer crushing her boobs on his chest making her tightly boobs to jumps out of her blouse. 
 " uufufff" Shilpa lets out a soft moan of surprise and pleasure. 
They   look  down at the same time to watch how the chiseled chest of Rahul  is treating her well endowed boobs and after watching the ample amount of milky white cleavage  bursting out from the tight deep neck blouse  that they both look at each other Shilpa blushes in shame and Rahul consoles her 
" We need to do this for dad" 
Shilpa shaking in his arms complains " Don't call him your dad. Not now atleast." 
Rahul " Let's do it for Mahesh then" .IF his dad is not his dad,if shilpa is not  his step mom during this then this is shilpa enjoying another man feeling her up ,this is adultery.
Saying that they meet  once again with new found purpose and fervour this time Rahul found Shilpa's mouth wide open and he doesn't hesitate to push his tongue inside hers and his hand travels below to grab her  well formed ass globes. 
Shilpa moans inside Rahul's mouth as she feels him squeezing her ass globes, it makes her wild  .She responds back  encircling his neck with her hands while he starts to suck her tongue vigorously. 
Rahul can feel Shilpa's restlessness, her body is quivering around him, he is so happy  crushing her plump ass in his hands, it is like dream come true while sucking her tongue listening to her wanton huffs and puffs. 
Rahul realises Shilpa doesn't know  slutty she is behaving right now, in fact how improper this is for a married woman.Coming to another man's house to seduce him even if you have the permission of your husband. Rahul realises Shilpa thinks she is the victim here getting trapped in the embrace of her husband's son, she thinks her conscience is playing no part in the way her body is responding to Rahul's deeds, that's why tears rolling down from her eyes in shame. But it's time to show Shilpa that  is not the  reason why her body is on fire when in her mind she thinks fate is cruel to her, she was like this way long before she even wrecked Rahul's family stealing away his mother from him. But he can't show her true face to her all at once, it's too much for her  to  take it all at once. So lets do it slowly, giving her a small taste of what she likes and letting her know Rahul knows what a slut like her likes.

"Ahhhhh" Shilpa let out a moan breaking the kiss as she felt the stinging sensation as soon as Rahul's spank lands on her phat ass. 
She looks at him in disbelief, this shows disrespect, Rahul is not allowed to disrespect her. 
" Don't.. Mpphh.. .don't... Ahhhh... Don't do that" Shilpa protests with in between moans she makes as Rahul keep lightly spanking her ass globes which upsets the cucumber inside her sloppy wet pussy making her feel the pleasure with immense guilt on her face. 
" He needs to see. Isn't it why you are here? To show him your assets so that we can be rich by blackmailing him? " Rahul tries his luck with  the deduction he made during driving his bike.
Shilpa's eyes widen in shock *Mahesh told him that* 
Rahul pleased with the shock on her face realize he has hit the right nerve and land a loud spank on her ass wobbling it wildly. 
Shilpa crunches  her face in pain, her face grew crimson in humiliation and shame and opened her mouth to let a moan of pain and pleasure " Ufffffff.." 
**Yes you slutty whore, I knew you will like this. **Rahul pleased with his handy work. 
He pretends to be ashamed and sad as he says to her in a crackling voice " I am so sorry. But he needs to see what wonders your body holds." saying that he playfully wobble her ass in a lewd way upsetting her butt cheek from sides purposefully making this obscene . 

[Image: giphy.gif]

**This is too much. This is so hot the way he is playing with my ass, it is so lewd. It is so wrong for him to do. He is my..... But he is right Asish must see these things so he can lust after me. I need to trap him, it's necessary. But it's too much to look at Rahul's face, I know him for ages**

Shilpa tries to look away and again Rahul hold her neck to prevent that action and  land a smack on her vulgar ass successfully making her moan. 
** Yes. You need to see my face while I spank your slutty ass Shilpa. You need to feel the heat, the shame of the act and you need to show me that you are enjoying, you need to show me looking in the eye your salacious thoughts, show me what you are, let be known that I know what you are and be cursed with that knowledge for eternity. ***
Rahul can't let Shilpa's neck go, he needs to hold it so that she can't see what's behind her upstairs. There is no Asish standing there and she mustn't be aware of that fact.
Rahul takes his hand from behind and place it on Shilpa's proud boobs feeling the thudding under it. 
" No. Not there" Shilpa firmly protest, removing his hand from there with her own. 
Rahul can't do anything about this though cause if Asish is standing behind her upstairs, from up there he cannot see the boobs, so Shilpa has a point not letting Rahul caress her boobs serves no real purpose,she still got her senses intact.
But that doesn't diminish Rahul's spirit a little bit. 
**Your brain is still working logically ,Huh  Shilpa? If Your brain Doesn't let me touch your tit-bags, I will make sure your body will**Rahul vows to himself.
So without any protest Rahul let shilpa exile his hand to her lonesome ass. 

For next few minute Rahul keep kissing Shilpa tracing every corner of her mouth, sucking her lips like no tomorrow and with his hand behind he keep squeezing her ass in a way that with certain sleazy moves he manages to gather her panty into a bunch over her ass crack making a panty wedgie.Her panty's spreading pattern was already imprinted under the wet saree and shapewear, so Rahul has no difficulty to trace and manage to make the panty wedgie when Shilpa actually thought Rahul is just feeling the softness of her ass globes while lost into the battle  with their tongues inside their mouths.
As soon as Rahul makes the panty wedgie he grabs Shilpa by her ass cheek below the ass crack and pull her voluminous ass globes upwards in such a way that the wedgie also gets pull in this motion. 

[Image: uxsvxeD.gif]
(a slight idea about  panty wedgie)

"uffffffff" Shilpa moans inside Rahul's mouth feeling pressure on her taunt clit. 
And just not one time ,With Rahul's repeated help the panty wedgie keep her clit busy for next few minutes letting Shilpa whimper in pleasure as She start to rotate her hips wobbling her ass on her own onto Rahul's hands due to continuous grinding of her panty thread on her swollen clit. The more rub she gets on her clit and pussy mound, she pushes her ass backwards in air. She feels so aroused and helpless right now, her throbbing clit is breaking all her control and she admits in horror how much she is enjoying this while her whole body flush in deep shame that Rahul has to see this wild side of her. 
Shilpa closes her eyes unable to meet Rahul's any longer.
Watching Shilpa closing her eyes in shame and pleasure ,as it's a open secret now that she is enjoying this .Rahul feels it's safe to release Shilpa's neck now,she would not dare to open her eyes when she moans like this .Keeping the panty pulling act in motion,Rahul now safely touches Shilpa's round boobs finding no protest from shilpa,he traces her nipple over her blouse and start twisting slowly. He puts his palm over her left boob and just rest it there ,waiting while keep stimulating her clit with the help of panty. He does not have to wait long,few seconds after a whimpering shilpa start pushing her left boob on his hand.That is what he wanted,to create a demand of touch from Shilpa and he start to supply now on his own terms though,squeezing it repeatedly  feeling the elasticity then stopping again until shilpa rubs her boob on his plam begging him with her boob to crush it again,he is making her work for it,if you want it ask for it ,show your need and feel the shame when you can't control your need cause she is not supposed to ask him ,he is forbidden for her by every law of the land and also another motive was there for doing it,he does not want her to blame him later that he overexercised his power when she was vulnerable,he still fears his dad.
Time to show her a little more how shilpa's sluttiness  to herserf and how well he knows it. He lets her boob go and puts his both hand on her ass globes.
He puts his fingers on her ass crack from both sides with both hands.
Shilpa couldn't take it anymore, she hides her face on his chest, this is way way too much. 
Rahul smiles and spread her ass cheeks with a tight grip,pushing the saree ,shapewear everthing between her deep ass crack and it swallows her clothes ,now he can see the complete architecture of her ass while fully clothed leaning over her shoulder , feeling the trembling of her body against him.Rahul uses his feet and moves it between Shilpa's legs. With a single slide on her heels he made her spread  legs parting her thighs apart. 
" Asish  is watching Shilpa. I noticed from the corner of my eyes. " He lies and hold her ass cheeks spread that way under her clothes  to humiliate Shilpa and then he kisses her head " i am so sorry for this."
Saying that he takes a deep breath and remember how he felt when his dad beat his ass in public for the scooty. 
Then he lands a massive loud spank on both of her ass globes  with each hand for each cheek  making shilpa groan in pain " Oh god!!!!" watching the waves he just make on her ass globes. 
*** Perfect ass. Perfect victim. Perfect reaction and perfect revenge ***Rahul smiles. 
Now he put his palm on her boobs, but this time no hand of shilpa came to stop him. 
" Ahhhhh" Shilpa makes a muffled moan pressing her mouth on Rahul's chest as soon as she feels the light caress on her left boob. She can't stop it, it's too damn pleasurable to stop him. 
Rahul realizes that too and lowers his other hand below Shilpa's ass cheeks now that he has spread her thighs using his leg while feeling the softness of her udders .
And this time Rahul got the unexpected JACKPOT. The Cucumber. 
Something hard touches his finger that astonishes him. 
The purpose of stereotyping women soft cause people assumes they are as soft as their body. 
That is arguably wrong. 
But it is very true that there is nothing hard between a woman's leg. 
* ***What is it? ****
Rahul nudges the cucumber and Watch Shilpa to shake in pleasure. 
***You slutty whore. You put something inside you pussy didn't you? That's why you are so hot  and horny from the moment I touched you.***Rahul speaks in mind

Next Shilpa feels the the cucumber is jerking violently inside her pussy " Ahhhhhh... Uffffff.... Yessss" she gives in completely in desperate need for  a release, twisting her body uncontrollably as Rahul fucks her pussy with the cucumber by just holding the portion outside of Shilpa's pussy below her wet clinging clothes while his hand smashes her boob over her blouse making her miserable. She couldn't control it anymore, with series of slutty moans she burst out in an orgasm, shaking her legs. feeling the violent clenches her pussy is producing. 
" ouchhh... Awwouu" She groans in pain while enjoying the pleasure of her orgasm as Rahul spank her wild ass globes repeatedly. 
Rahul get amazed how lustful Shilpa is and He takes advantage of Shilpa's orgasm by pulling the tight blouse up after putting her boobs through some pressure in this process, but Shilpa is too engrossed in her long awaited orgasmic bliss than to protect her stripping. 

" He is gone now. You should wear the fresh saree I bought for you" Twisting Shilpa's both naked  nipples in his hands, who is still whimpering on his chest. 
" Ahhhh.... Yes... I have to... Ahhhh. Let go of me" Shilpa urges feeling her nipple's erotic molestation inside his fingers. 
He lets her go and apolozises pointing at her semi naked firm boobs with two rosy erect nipples crowning those " I am sorry .I got carried away"
Shilpa does not know how to react to that she is till shaking from her orgasm and feeling more horny than ever.One orgasm only increased her lust did not slowed the escalation of her  a bit,just exhausted her body.
She hides her aroused milk bags with her hand and without looking at him she says in a shaky voice ' It's alright " .That's the best she could come up with and then she her clothes from the carry-bag leaving the bag behind on the table.
Rahul watches Shilpa disappear to a room he does not know what that is for.
And Rahul rushes to find the washroom downstairs ,it must be somewhere.he needs to jerk off.
 Asish's master bedrooms are those are completely sound proof.
So when Shilpa's was moaning in pleasure downstairs ,Asish has no idea what is going on ,he was in the shower .It took him 7-8  minutes .He is used to taking quick showers,before he reached his esteem position he was a workhorse once.In the shower he watched his big thick cock begging for a release. But Asish shuts it off saying " I don't use my own hands to get my pleasures."And his cock does not bother him much after that,it has gotten used to Asish's  policy regarding masturbation  for past 2 years,sometimes it's very painful to wait but Asish never disappoints his cock for too long.Then he indulges into some thinking about  Shilpa and her college boy husband and comes to a decision. Rahul's behaviour  has puzzled Asish .there are some points he noted.
1.Why he did not look angry seeing Shilpa semi naked?
2.Why he was showing off public affection towards his wife when Asish was present there.What kind of a man show's his wife's pleasure face to a man?
3.Why he let shilpa come to work in that semi transparant dress .Most notably without any bra.What is he trying to do?Does he pushing his wife to have an affair?For what money?He is jobless.or he enjoys men lust after his wife.

And to check this he came up with a simple plan.

After shower he dressed up in his three piece business suit,looks himself in the mirror,sharp and impeccably dressed ,the ultimate pussy hound.
He comes downstairs and find both Rahul drinking water.
Asish smiles " Where is Shilpa?"
Rahul points out to the room he saw Shilpa went with her clothes .
Asish informs him " Oh that's dressing room."
Shilpa walks out when both men scrutinize her body  in a very modest saree and both are disappointed with this look,she was much much more amorous in her other dress.
Rahul " Gimme that.Those are wet clothes you can't put them inside your hand bag.I will put it inside the carry bag "
Asish  teases them both" Very caring husband you got there.Let him take care of the mess we made"
Shilpa just plainly smile  and gives the clothes to Rahul half heartedly.
***What happened to her flashing smiles and pouts ?***Asish wonders.
Rahul puts it inside the carry bag and then he finds it,the thing that helped Rahul to achieve Shilpa's orgasm in his hands.
Rahul looks at shilpa and shilpa at him,time froze,until Shilpa drops her long makeupless eye lashes.
*She took a cucumber inside her pussy?Her boss made her do that?or She did it herself or his dad ?Who is responsible.whomever it is,he or she  has my gratitude *Rahul thinks.
Asish inquired " Your eyes look very red.what happened?"
Shilpa lies " Probably cause of the cold,I was wearing those wet dresses for a while now" holding her handbag.
Rahul says " Well we must be get going." He was about to take up the bike key ring from the table.
Asish throws another key beside it .
Rahul gives Asish a puzzled look.
Asish ' It's my car key .take it."
Rahul and Shilpa both ask at the same time " Why?"
Asish " Well Rahul the way you allow Shilpa to dress it's not safe on bike to wear such dresses.Too many hooligans in the street for such gorgeous lady .Here in our complex guards even teased her.Take my car,don't worry I have two others.My car will be safe.You will get inside the gate and park it in my fixed underground parking space.From there take the lift and escort her here "
***The main reason I am giving you this car so you can let Shilpa wear more sluttier dresses than today.I think you get my point,if I am correctly judging your character****
Shilpa " It's ok .we don't need it.' Taking the car means Rahul will drive her here everyday now.
Rahul says ' Yeah it's alright.We don't need it"
Then Asish  faces towards Shilpa " If he takes the Audi .I hope you two will not disappoint me" with a mischievous  grin on his face.
Shilpa blushes getting Asish's indication.
Rahul did not get the point though.
Asish now turn towards the young Rahul  betting on his youth and the knowledge that Rahul  does not get to drive cars due to their  financial conditions  " Here is your   100 cc bajaj bike key and there is my AUDI key.You decide and decide fast cause within 5 minutes my BMW is taking me to my office."
[+] 3 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM