Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 2:

Our project started and I was working closely with Shruti. I am not good with women. All our conversations were mostly work-related. She didn't make any move with me as Pandian had mentioned before. One thing he told is true. She tried to make me do most of the work. But she projected it like she did it. I was not angry with her in anyway for this. She literally ordered me to do things even though I held a more senior position in the team. 

Life was uneventful until one Friday. We had to work over the weekend. I used that opportunity to get her mobile number. Saturday morning, I planned to make use of the opportunity. I sent her a message asking her when she will reach the office. She told that her two wheeler doesn't start and she is stuck. I asked her if I can pick her up. She immediately replied "Yes. I was thinking about asking that myself Smile"

I literally danced after reading that message. I asked directions to her house and went there. She was dressed in a tight t-shirt and jean. She sat behind me with her legs on both sides. I was wearing my bag. She told that she can carry my bag as she was not carrying hers. She got the bag from me and put it around her shoulders. As I started the bike and travelled for sometime, she bent down a bit and placed her elbows on my shoulders. My heart skipped a beat. She was leaning on my shoulders with her boobs brushing my back. She was totally cool though and talked to me and asked questions about where I come from and asked about my family, education and everything. I was as usual being bad at conversations. I just answered her questions and asked the same questions to her. She could have definitely felt my body shivering with her touch.

We reached the office and we were totally alone there. She looked like a completely different person that day. She was a fun-person to be with. Cracked a lot of jokes. She never had any inhibitions in touching me and teasing me. We did all the work that was needed. It was around 6 PM when we finished the work. She used to address me with respect before. It all changed that day.

Me - What is the plan for Saturday night?

Shruti - Nothing much. Will be pretty boring. How about you?

Me - I also have nothing to do. 

Shruti - Oh. You don't have any friends to roam around with

Me - There are some friends. But they all have girlfriends to roam around with

Shruti - I see. Shall we go somewhere together?

This was what I have been waiting for. I never had guts to ask a woman out. Here was the woman of my dreams asking me to go out with her.

Me - Ya sure Shruti. How about some movie?

Shruti - Is there any good movie running now?

Me - I don't think so.

Shruti - Idiot. Then why are you suggesting that? Let us go to beach

Me - Ok. Let us go

We packed up andent to the beach. We had some road side snacks near the beach. Then we went to the sea shore. She folded the bottom end of her jeans tup until her knees. Her smooth fleshy legs and calves were visible completely.That was my weak point. I always had a fetish for women's legs. Especially the fleshy and smooth ones. She had big round calf muscles. Given that she was tall, her legs were long which made them sexier. She had waxed them and kept them perfectly polished. The  skin made it look shiny even in darkness. She went inside and played in the water. Many guys around us were watching her. I was still sitting at the shore. She compelled me to come inside.

Shruti - Come in Dilip. It is fun

Me - No. I am afraid.

Shruti(in a commanding voice) - You coward bastard. Come in now or I will drag you in

I was stunned by that. She called me bastard at a public place. For some reason, it made me fall in love with her even more. I wanted her to do this. Many people nearby saw her calling me bastard. 

I told her that I wont come. She ran towards me and pulled me by my legs towards the water. I told her "Don't do this. I will come myself" 

I then stood up and walked till thigh deep water. A wave was coming near. I was about to run. But Shruti hugged me and pushed me into the wave. I was taken for a ride by the wave. I didn't know what was happening for a minute. Then I was at the shore. She came near me, looked at my face and started laughing.

Shruti - Don't call yourself a guy. You are so weak

Me - This is my first time. That is why

Shruti - Ha ha. Idiot. Get up now. Let us dry ourselves for sometime and then go home.

Me - Yes. That is a great idea.

I was relived that I didn't have to do it any longer but sad that we had to go home soon.

She had her jeans up her knees all the time in the beach. I managed to steal glances at her legs all the time. Then I dropped her at home and went to my room. I stay alone in my room. I immediately removed my dresses and started shagging. I was unable to understand what was happening to me? Here was a woman who called me names even though she was much younger to me. For some reason, I was enjoying this. Even worse, I was getting horny every time she scolded me. I was enjoying her looks, her behavior and everything. Was this love or lust?
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 2 users Like krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 16-11-2018, 06:39 AM