A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-28

Tanvi's mobile phone's screen read -- "YOU SLUT...IF YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO CALL YOU AND APOLOGIZE, THINK TWICE. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU EXPLOITED THE OPPORTUNITY WHEN I AM AWAY AND OPENED YOUR LEGS TO EVERY DICK ROAMING THERE. AND GUESS WHAT??? I ALSO HAVE A DICK BETWEEN MY LEGS. AND I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. YOU JUST WAIT...I WILL SHOW YOU HOW A REAL MAN CAN RETALIATE BACK TO WHORE WIFE! JUST WAAAIITT! YOU BITCH!!"

Tanvi took another deep breath and closed the WhatsApp screen!

She touched the call icon in the phone and dialed a number and heard the ringing tone at the other end!!

"Oh Hiiii!!" Tanvi heard a highly excited pitch!!

"Hello Sylvie...Just to inform you...In case if you have not planned anything yet...I am free tomorrow!!!"

"Ouuh! Really??? Oh My God...Thank you soooo much Tanviji! To be honest, I was not even sure if you would receive my call...But...thank you sooooo much!!"

"Hahah...Why so Sylvie? I am not a monster for not answering you!"

"Oh no no no...Not at all...I meant; I am no one to you...But...You know what? Thank you sooo much again, and let me arrange all the rest!"

"Oh okay ok...What do you mean by ‘all the rest’? Also, let me cross check the school schedule and call you back ok?" Tanvi felt extremely glad at the point.

"Alright Tanviji...looking forward for tomorrow!!!" The excitement from Sylvie's voice itself was enough to reassure and elevate her subdued feelings a bit.

Tanvi entered her house and found her kids doing homework. She called the kid’s class teacher to understand if there was any important assignment or event at school that her kids should attend for the next day. As she found none so important, she requested the teacher to grant a day's holiday for the children. Her main worry was if she let herself to meet Sylvie alone, she would end up in yet another undesirable situation that she could possibly regret later. Though she felt great to have a sweet friend like Sylvie associated with her, Tanvi's brain kept on reminding that she was already swimming in dangerous waters and if she keep going, it was only a matter of time that she would immerse in it and never to return. More than everything, she wanted to avoid going to gym and meeting Khurram…”Shiiittt…shittttt!” Tanvi cursed again and again for her fortuitous exposure!

Tanvi got herself busy with her household chores and tried her best to avoid the shameful thoughts of her wrongdoings by engaging with her kids and making them excited about their surprise holiday. Once they were set to bed, she opened up her wine bottle and made a small drink looking to get some relaxation. Once she sat on her living room couch, her lips curled into a smile as she thought about her upcoming outing with Sylvie. It was at the same time, she remembered to call her maid Sharda to inform not to reach her home for household duties next day. She located Sharda's number in her phone and as was about to press dial, she found her WhatsApp inbox getting jammed with multiple messages simultaneously. To increase her discomfort, all the messages were from Sanjoth and she noticed it was all photos...not any written messages as she expected him to apologize for his wrong behavior.

Even though she was not keen to open up his messages, her fingers flew past and opened the app. It took few moments for the pictures to get downloaded. It took hardly less than a second for her to comprehend the situation and the change on her face was immediate! 

Anger and blood flashed all over her body and she shuddered despite she was comfortably seated!!

Her cell phone screen flashed photos of her semi naked husband enjoying the company of two girls who were found drinking and smoking in his hotel room!!!

Each photo provided ample proof of his wayward actions where the two women and Sanjoth were engaged in multiple love making positions!!! 

The photos ended with one message flashing down below..."SEE THIS YOU SLUT! I AM ENJOYING TWO WHORES WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU!! I AM A MAN WITH DICK AND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND IT NOW!!!"

Tanvi sat sweating profusely due to the anger, which boiled inside her. There was nothing she could do by sitting in her home! 

Her life partner had cheated!

Her husband had actually strayed and shared his bed with someone other than his wife!!

Her husband had torn up the holy bond that tied both of them just because he believed that she had let other men to enjoy her body!!!

Despite that fact that she was engaged and let herself to enjoy and be exploited by men other than her husband and the fact that she kept all of it concealed from Sanjoth became secondary to her at that moment. Deep inside, Tanvi tried her level best to validate her actions not to fall under 'cheating!' She considered that she had kept her married pussy chaste till date! Additional justification that her brain gave to her heart was that even though she ventured out of her marriage, she had not let another man to dip his shaft inside her married hole!! Overall she reasoned all her activities as 'mishappenings'...not 'cheating!'.

Combining all her frustrations and the way Sanjoth reacted, Tanvi sat with perspiration covered over her entire body and unable to reach a rational decision on what next...

Taking a full gulp of the wine in her glass, Tanvi felt relieved as the liquid heat made her dried up throat to feel a bit of life back. She went through the photos once again and then closed the app window. The she opened the contacts button to locate her maid's number. Once she found it, she dialed and sat for Sharda to pick the call. Becoming more than anxious due to her frustration, she stood up as the call went unanswered. She dialed again...with no reply...With burning frustration, Tanvi dialed once again...and cursed Sharda silently for not answering.

"Shit...why aren't you picking the damn phone???" Tanvi shouted at the cell phone screen. 

Once again she tried and as the call went unanswered, she walked to kitchen and kept the empty wine glass and walked to the guest bedroom. Once there, she removed her top that was a tee shirt and took a sort of a Kameez-Kurti top from the wardrobe and wore it. Underneath she went bare, as she wanted to feel her nipples grinding against the apparel. Below she had a dark green legging that she felt was all right. She turned and took a look at the mirror and acknowledged she looked as her normal self. Loose top that did not showed her voluptuous breasts, however she saw the way her nipples had extended forward giving the top a mesmerizing appeal.  Her Kameez reached below her groin and it felt descent enough to her eyes. With one tug, she pulled one of the dupatta and covered it over her chest, which closed the deal.

With a sign of content, she took her cell phone and walked out of the living room and locked the door from outside. With a determined mind, she walked out of her home towards the watchman's gate. Her steps were firm as she reached the guardhouse. However, her heart fell and she slowed down the moment she found the same watchman Rasool who chased her through the complex the night before. Her face filled with embarrassment and doubts if he would recognize her to the wanton naked slut who escaped his clutches and performed a sleazy open air fellatio to Mr. Mehta!

"Arre Madamji aap? Anything happened? It's late night…Do you need anything?" Though Rasool's voice meant concern; his eyes did not contain it. Instead she found lust and carnal craving written all over as she found him looking at her body from top to bottom. She felt bad and cursed her decision for for not wearing a bra...as the immediate blood rush on her nipples made it hard and she felt them grinding against her top!

"Bhaiyya, I need a small favor. Please come with me to Basti as I was trying to call Sharda and was not reachable. I have something important to inform her. As she was not picking her phone, I thought it better to walk over to her house in the Basti and meet her" Somehow Tanvi conveyed her intentions.

"But Madamji, why do you want to go there? I shall pass the message tomorrow morning or let me check if I have Dattu's number" He replied and took his cell phone from his pocket. Throughout the conversation, his eyes gulped the entire form of Tanvi as if he was licking her all over.

"Oh no no Bhaiyya...I don't want to call Dattu...To be honest, I never liked that man! And it is better that I inform her now only because I remember she also asked me earlier for a day off. So, better I tell her in person" Tanvi expressed her detest on her face.

"Hmm...okay Madam...Let me walk with you till that side gate because I cannot leave the main gate unattended. As you know, there are too many sleazy stuff happening recently in our complex!" He ended his statement with a lewd smile on his lips and the way he watched her made her feel like he was in fact telling her "It's you...you are the one slut of this complex that I am talking about!"

"Ji okay, please let's go...kids are sleeping alone!" Tanvi just added to enhance the justification to her Basti visit.

"Okay Madamji, I will wait at the gate, let's go" Along with his concurrence, he let Tanvi to walk in front. Main reason being, he wanted to capture as much pictures of the beautiful woman in his mind when he could. Though her Kameez did not exposed much, he was quite happy to see the dark leggings coated like a second skin to her legs. Rasool's cock was in full form within seconds as his eyes fixated over Tanvi's exposed feet, her long fingers, her fleshy calves, and the way her chiseled thighs rising from her knee and how it ended with a voluptuous bulge at her hips. He was quite content to see whatever he could gather from the swaying body that walked in front of him.

Tanvi was very much aware of the two prying eyes behind her. However, she felt better to realize that the watchman did not recognize her so far. Without her own concurrence, her body undulated slowly with each step she took forward and subconsciously being thrilled about her actions.

Once they reached the small gate, Rasool moved forward and unlocked the padlock using his key set and stood aside for her to go ahead.

"Thank you Bhaiyya!" Tanvi gave a nice smile with a twinkling in her eyes that created a stun on Rasool's crazed up face.

"Madamji, did you bring any light with you? It's too dark there and I can only see till the first row of houses, and if I am right, Dattu's house is somewhere inside" He wanted desperately to follow her. But his job situation did not allowed and he was hesitant to let her go alone.

"Hmmm...I have my cell phone Bhaiyya...I think there is a mini torch in this" As she said, she found the light button and switched in on in her cell phone. A small yellowing sphere of light appeared and with that she thanked Rasool once again and started walking into the Basti.

The initial courage she had in her heart slowly faded and gave way to a sort of creeping fear through her toes, feet and through her entire body as she neared the darker area of the Basti. She saw that the light from the cell phone was not even remotely covering any ground where she was headed. More nearer she reached the Basti houses, the darkness blanketed severely around with hardly any lights from here and there helping her to identity how the houses were separated. However, as she had an idea about where Sharda's house stood, she walked forward.

The flat heeled sandals did not made much noise and the loose Kameez let the cold air to enter inside immediately to fabricate her hard nipples to grow stiff as granite stone. However, the wine inside her tummy gave the heat to her veins and allowed her body to enjoy the pin-prick feeling while she continued to walk further into the Basti's darkened maze.

Rasool watched the woman intently till her silhouette disappeared in between the houses and he gave a deep sigh with a thought that in this life, he would not be able to enjoy the pleasure of having that body for his carnal wishes. However, he opened his cell phone and started to scroll through the photos and videos of the face covered naked woman who ran through his gate previous night and closely escaped from his clutches.

Tanvi reached Sharda's house and found Dattu's mother lying down outside as she found previously but this time, the old woman was not sleeping; just resting down on the cot.

"Ji...Is Sharda here?" Tanvi stood next the old woman and asked pensively as she was unable to hear any voices from inside the house.

"Kaun? Who is it?" A weak voice came out from the old woman who moved herself up and sat at one corner of the cot.

"Ji...I am Tanvi, from the complex. Sharda works at my house daily and I am looking for her. It looks like her phone is not working" Tanvi tried to smile and silently prayed that the old woman did not recognize her.

"Ooh that one...Randi saaali!" The old woman cursed and spat to ground in sudden anger.

Tanvi jumped at the unexpected reaction from the old woman. Though perplexed, she had to finish the matter for which she came for and continued " Ji...Do you know where Sharda is at least? I can go meet her directly".

"Everyone knows where she is...that Randi! Everyone knows!" Dattu's mother blabbered without answering to Tanvi's question directly.

Despite her rising anger, Tanvi knew she had to make the old woman talk. She tried once again "Ji...I understand that...But you know, I have to see Sharda...or Dattu at least...could you please tell me?" Her voice was soothing.

"Give me some water!" The answer from the old woman infuriated her. There was no useful information that came out so far. With desperation rising high, Tanvi walked past and entered Dattu's house. It was hardly a house to term so as she found it. One room with a cot and a stove and some kitchen utensils at one corner and another small room where there were clothes and some buckets kept. The stench of moderate dampness hit her nose and despite all her will not to stray; she paused at the same place where she caught Dattu and Sharda having sex. Without even thinking twice, she fell on her knees and inhaled the maladour of the couple's combined liquid that was of course spread around the floor from years of activity. For a moment, she felt better and to her utter horror, Tanvi found her nipples protruding through her top like two bullets and felt the pain from blood rush pushing the two nubbins to grow further hard. She cursed yet again of her decision to go bare inside her Kameez!

Without losing more time, she found a glass and poured water and walked out to hand over the glass to the old woman. Once she saw Dattu's mother emptying the glass, she asked again "Ji...Please tell me where I can find Sharda".

"Thhffooo!!" Yet another spat to the ground "That Randi is not here! You will find that whore in Didi's house! Go...you also go there...I know you too...another Randi! Gooo nowww!" With abusive curses, the old woman nodded towards a hut that was further away that looked deserted in the darkness. Tanvi stood up and was almost to shout at the old woman for the kind of response she gave her. However, she controlled herself and walked out of the Basti. 

To reach the hut that Dattu's mother pointed, she had to walk out again and then take a detour. As she walked out, she found Rasool standing at distance and waiting for her. She paced up to him quickly and as she neared, she spoke loudly.

"Bhaiyya, Sharda is at her friend's house now. I am going there...please give me a bit more time okay?" She knew she was asking too much. But without someone backing her up, her consciousness did not allowed to venture alone in the Basti once again.

"Ji Madam...I am here only! If you need anything, please call me to my mobile okay?" He yelled back. Rasool's eyes were fixed on her pointed breasts that were bouncing from her brisk walk. He made a mental note to double check her mummeries once she returned.

"Ji okay Bhaiyya!" Tanvi was glad to have someone watching over. She turned and walked back to Basti at the direction that old woman pointed. 

As she neared to the house that Dattu's mother points, she found it deserted with a scooter parked next to it. No one was around! There was no option other than entering the Basti's maze once again to locate the so called 'Didi!" and her house. The moment she entered into the ally, she felt fear creeping once again. She was alone!

Tanvi walked a bit further between the closely knitted asbestos and clay walls of the small huts and found most of them silent and without any lights or any presence of human outside. She was sure that people might be sleeping inside. She walked further and the ally turned into a small pathway. When she took the turn, she heaved in relief. It felt like a blessing to find a house with light, even though it seems smaller than others! She walked towards it immediately.

As Tanvi reached in front of the slightly lighted house, there was no one outside to inquire. However, she heard some voices from inside, which gave her some pacifying feeling. She knocked the closed door few times slowly as not to disturb the people inside. She felt happy to see the door opening and a smiling face of a medium sized woman standing inside the threshold.

"Yes!" The woman looked aged, but for some reason she looked endearing as well. “Well proportioned for a lowlife!” Tanvi thought.

"Maybe due to the powder and lipstick on her face" Tanvi smiled back at her.

"Ji...my name is Tanvi, from that complex! I was looking for Didi's house! Sorry to barge in so late...But could you help me?" Tanvi felt better at the warm face of the woman.

"Ouh...So you want to meet Didi?"

"Ji yes...could you please help?"

"Sure...suure! But, may I know why would you need to meet her? And that too at this time?" The aged woman asked back.

"Ji...Actually, I wanted to see my maid Sharda. I tried to call her and she did not picked her phone…So, I went to her home, and from there, her husband's mother told me that Sharda is now in Didi's house. That's why" Tanvi gave the reason which seemed to make the woman content enough and the shadow of doubt went away immediately from her face.

"Oooh Sharda! Ok okay...I know her!" She paused and then continued "Tanvi, I am the so called Didi...And my name is not Didi...It is Protima! People around call me Didi out of affection okay!" The aged woman indicated Tanvi to enter her house.

"Oh I see...Thank you soo much Protimaji! Would you be able to call Sharda?"

"Hmmm...That's going to be difficult! She is actually working right now!" Protima made a face.

"Oh! okay...Or would you be able to pass a message to her if you don't mind? I don't want to disturb her work" Tanvi took a good look of the insides. It was a neatly kept tiny living room with two large couches and few chairs but the dark walls made it look a bit shady. From the first look, the house seemed neat but on second and third look, she felt suffocated with something that alarmed about the older woman and the way the house looked deserted other than her. She wondered for a moment about the other voice that she heard from outside.

"No problem at all...And I know why her mobile is not working...It is here with me! Come inside Tanvi!" She beckoned Tanvi to walk with her to the inside room which was also small in size with dark walls. Once she started walking behind Protima, she noticed the house was not small at all. "Maybe there are two or three huts joined together to make it bigger!" She thought. 

"Please sit" Protima pointed to a small room with a single seater sofa and a table were kept. There was one small chair on the other end.

"It's okay Protimaji, I am in a hurry...If you can call Sharda or let me meet her, it will be a big help" Tanvi expressed her urgency.

"Beti, in my house, everyone is a guest who needs to be treated in that manner. So, please sit here and relax. And also, please consider this as your own house. You can remove your dupatta as well, keep it there!" Protima pointed to the side of table.

"Ji...Thank you..." Hesitantly, Tanvi sat on the small chair that was shown and removed her dupatta to keep on the table. She was mainly worried and a bit concerned that if she do not show a bit of hospitality to the woman, she would not be able to meet Sharda and run back to her own home. For a moment she wondered what she did was right by removing her dupatta.

"Beti Madhuuu...come here quickly!" Protima extended her head into the passage and yelled for someone. Within no time, Tanvi saw a young woman of around twenty-five walking in with two glasses of water. She was not smiling; her actions seemed as if she was being forced to do something that she did not wanted to do.

"Accha...you can go!" The reply was curt and the tone startled Tanvi a bit.

"Oh...please drink your water Tanvi!" The tone changed immediately sweet and she saw the old woman taking a glance at her braless tits. Though she felt shy, Tanvi drank the water immediately and her arms crossed her breasts to cover.

"Protimaji...Can you please call Sharda now?" Tanvi kept the empty glass on the table and asked.

"Oooyes...I forgot...old age you know...hahaha!" Protima made an involuntary laugh and continued, "We need to go there and call her, and she cannot come immediately. If you prefer to wait, it will take 10-15 minutes more for her to finish!" Old woman made a big smile as if trying to make Tanvi understand the underlying message. 

Unfortunately, Tanvi was unable to interpret the hidden meaning of Protima’s comments.

"Is it possible for us to go and call her or to meet her? I just need few minutes, that's all!"

"Hmmm...oukay then, let's go, I will take you there" Protima stood and started to walk.

"Leave it there Beti...As I said earlier, this is your own house! Be relaxed! Also, if anyone asks your name here, please tell them its Neelam" Tanvi noted the change in the older woman's tone and decided to leave her dupatta on the table itself.

"But why should I change my name Protimaji? Is there any problem here?" Tanvi was quite startled at the suggestion.

"Beti, it's just that, people here does not know who you are and in case if any of them comes to know that you are a high class lady from the complex, they will keep in buggering you or the complex guards to get some job or some favors. You know! Its better this way" Protima rolled her eyes as if expressing it will be a nuisance to Tanvi later.

"Acchaji...okay!" Tanvi agreed in her soft voice and followed the older woman. As they walked, Tanvi noticed that despite her age, Protima's body was still taut. Her love handles were of course protruding, but it was mainly due to the way the older woman had her salwar and kameez. Tanvi got a good look on Protima's upper body and had noted her nicely shaped breasts that were voluptuously displayed under her tight fitting kameez. Salwar was normal and loose, however that did not concealed her bulbous buttocks that swayed erotically in front of Tanvi's eyes.

As they both started walking through the hallway, she found there were rooms with doors that were locked and Tanvi thought she heard some voices. However, that being her least concern, she followed the older woman. After the small passage with few doors on both sides, Protima entered into a larger room which looked like another living room with few more couches and to Tanvi's surprise, she saw three men sat at various seats with two smoking beedi and the last one drinking alcohol. Adding to her discomfort, all the three looked like workers from the Basti and worse than Dattu...The one with alcohol in hand was naked till waste, he was not wearing anything on top...his wiry little body looked tired and sweaty...more like he was taking rest after some heavy exertion! The moment she entered into the room, her uneasiness tripled as all the six male eyes scrutinized in their own sleazy way making her feel like objectified!

"Come Beti!" Protima guided her further from the second living room and made her enter to yet another passageway in another direction. 

"Protimaji, where are we going? It will be good in case if you can pass the message...My kids are sleeping in the house alone and I have return back!" Tanvi was too much nervous as she realized there was something really nasty going on around, after she saw the three men watching her...especially at her pointed nipples. Her brain cursed her million times for listening to Protima and letting the dupatta in her office room.

"No problem Beti...Relax...And don't worry about those guys! They are some of the useless beggars just passing their time in my house...don't bother about them ok!" Protima assured Tanvi as if understanding her discomfort.

"Ji...okay" Tanvi mumbled.

"Ah, we are here!" With an exclamation Protima stopped from walking and to Tanvi's yet another surprise, they were standing at the backside opening of the house...

"Where Protimaji? A perplexed Tanvi was looking at another set of closely knit asbestos huts outside which were hardly few feet away from where they stood. To her bare knowledge about the Basti, Tanvi guessed that each of those should have a single room just like Sharda's house or even smaller than that.

"That one Beti!" Protima pointed to one of the closely hut. The tiny door was closed shut and had a yellowish light creeping outside through the bottom part where the door did not met the threshold.

"Don't worry, you can go and call her...Oh! And by the way, her name is not Sharda here okay? Her name is Ragini! If you ask for Sharda, she will not open the door! Just like your new name, Sharda also have another one" Protima gave a knowing smile and Tanvi failed to interpret it once again.

“Thank you Protimaij”

“Okay Beti, I will be in my office if you need anything” Protima replied and left Tanvi all alone in an unknown place with the night’s shade blanketed all around making her more nervous than ever. However, to finish what she started, Tanvi walked out of Protima’s house and took few steps and reached right in front of the locked door where Sharda was working.

Before knocking, Tanvi hesitated a bit with a strange thought about what work would Sharda be doing at this time of the night and inside a house, which was not even hers! 

That thought became a momentary distraction, as Tanvi was keen to talk with Sharda and return. Yet another thought that disturbed her was about Dattu’s whereabouts. She was totally not in a mindset to meet Dattu that night. With trembling fingers, she went ahead and knocked the closed door.

“Shaa—Ragini?” Tanvi bite her tongue when she misplaced her call and named Sharda instead of her maid’s work name. She followed it up with few soft knocks on the door with no intention to disturb anyone.

“Ragini? Are you here?” Tanvi called once again.

“Raaginii?” She became desperate and her voice rose a bit higher.

“Kaaun? Who is there??” A tired soft voice of her maid came out from the closed hut.

“It’s me Neelam…Could you please open the door?” Tanvi was totally unable to convey her real name.

“Neelam…Kaun Neelam?” Sharda’s voice seemed very much tired and Tanvi felt bad immediately to disturb her from her work.

“Please, could you open the door Ragini? Just want to talk to you for a minute!” Tanvi pushed one more time. 

“O-okay…wait there!” Sharda replied.

Tanvi heard some tussles from inside and got relived when Sharda confirmed to open the door. Tanvi stood aside as she did not wanted to create any trouble to Sharda. 

“Where are you? Who are you??” Tanvi could not see Sharda’s face outside, as the dim yellow light was not bright from the room. She noticed that Sharda had opened the door slightly and had her face out of the door.

“Ragini…It’s me Neelam!” Tanvi took one close step next to the somewhat ajar door and went closer to Sharda’s face to make her understand that she was Tanvi.

“OOOH! Ne-Neelam!!! It’s you!!!” Sharda blinked with shock filled recognition of her employer and stood dazed for a moment as if deciding something.

“Pl…please stay here! Give me some time!!” Sharda hiccupped and updated.

“Ooh no no Sha—I mean Ragini, let me tell…” Before even Tanvi could finish her sentence, she saw her maid leaving her stance and backing up to the room. There was no option other than waiting outside.

“KAAUN? WHO IS OUTSIDE?” A coarse man’s voice came from inside. 

Tanvi stood paralyzed from sudden terror, as she knew the question was directed to her.

“WHY? NOW YOU HAVE NO VOICE??” The man continued to growl.

“Ji…It’s me Neelam!” Somehow Tanvi replied.

“COME HERE NEEELAM! COME INSIDE!!” The voice continued.

“It’s okay Ji, I am waiting for Ragini!” Tanvi was absolutely petrified. She had a clear understanding of what sort of ‘work’ was Sharda doing inside that small hut. In addition, the man’s voice was of menacing tone, which heightened her own troubled mind. However, her main worry was not all those at that moment; she felt painful jittering from her breasts and nipples had hardened to a level that she never knew!!

“I SAID…COME INSIDE!!!”

Before even Tanvi could open her mouth to reply, she heard the man’s grumble right next to her face and got tugged inside the dimly lit room.

“ARRREY…WAAAH...WHAT A PIECE YOU ARE!” The heavy voice was too close to her face!

Tanvi’s right wrist was inside the clutches of the man’s left hand, which he detained tightly. It took few seconds for Tanvi to read her position correctly. She was now inside a small room with a candlelight kept at one end of the room. There was a single person’s cot similar to Dattu’s mother laid. She found another small door, which she guessed to be the toilet. Tha man looked brownish and burly with heavy body hair all over. He stood wearing his trouser and nothing else. He was completely bald, with large moustache and heavy supari stench. His eyes were blood red and he looked alcohol intoxicated. 

“Ra-aagini!” Tanvi’s throat left a feeble cry.

“CHUUP! WHERE WERE YOU TILL DATE DARLINGGG NEELAMM??? The man’s voice was so sleazy that Tanvi realized the level of danger she was in. She wanted to run away immediately, but his grip was too strong. His fingers felt like made of metal. It hurt her wrist bad!

“Please…please let me go! I just want to see Ragini!” Tanvi had her face downcasted while she replied.

“HOW CAN I LET YOU GO JUST LIKE THAT? AND WHERE WERE YOU HIDING ALL THIS TIME MY DEAR NEELAM???” His voice was menacingly terrifying.

“Ji…Please let me go…” Tanvi hissed and pleaded in whisper.

“OOOH! REALLY? YOU THINK I CANNOT GO ONE MORE ROUND WITH YOU AFTER MY SESSION WITH THIS SLUT RAGINI??? ASK HER…I AM ALWAYS READY! REMOVE YOUR DRESS!!!” His words fell on Tanvi’s ears like thunderbolts. She could not move a single limb of her body from terror. Though she knew her maid was inside the toilet, her fear filled mind failed to react at the threatening man who held her left wrist tight inside and seemed he could do anything!

“Please-please…I just want to talk with Ragini…I shall go now!” Tanvi somehow completed one statement.

“OOOWWW!” She cried out loudly the very next second as the man’s right hand flew past and grabbed her right breast into his palm and squeezed it with an intensity that she never felt on her body till that night! 

“Plleeeeeese….noooouu!” Tanvi’s entire body bent forward desperately trying to shake away his iron clasp on her left breast. 

“CHUPP—STANDDD PROPERLY SSAALI!” With that command, he left her wrist for a microsecond; but moved his left hand through her back and took hold of her left arm’s bicep inside his wrist. Before even Tanvi could blink, she was standing with her breasts jutted forward obscenely and both her hands pinned to her back and locked by his left hand. However, she was not cringing from the lewd position of how she stood…she was sobbing from the agonizing hold and the way his right palm kneaded her left breast!

“LIFT THE DAMED KAMEEZ RANDDI!!!” He ordered and let her left hand released a bit.

“SIR…SIRRRJI…PLEEEASE…LEAAVE MEEE….RAA-RAAGINIII!!!” Tanvi somehow found a bit of energy to plead at him and to place a call to her maid who was still inside the toilet it seemed.

“CHUUPPP SAAALI! I ASKED YOU TO PULL THE TOP!! DO IT NOWW!!! IF NOT, YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM!!!” His voice was not loud, but he delivered right into her left ear.

Tanvi’s body shuddered!

Her left arm dropped from his grip and took hold of the bottom portion of her top!!

With exasperated realization of defeat, her hand moved up her left side and it reached above her breast exposing herself!!!

Tanvi’s curses at her own brain for not wearing the bra pinched her a million times in between her sobs.

“AAARRRE-WWAAAH! YOU ARE ONE FUCKING SEXY BITCH!!!” With a sharp cry, his right hand flew past and pinched her left breast with all his might making her screech!

“PLLLEEESSE---PLEEESEE---NOOO---PLEEEASE!!” Tanvi’s brain had stopped working since the man went into his crazy molesting and with his substantially powerful hand taking over her second breast ensured that he was going to fuck her even if she was not willing. And she very well realized that her physique would not allow fighting this monster even if she wanted to. However, her rational brain was not willing to let go that easily!

“PROTIMAAAJII!!” She cried out loud.

“RANDDDI CHUUUPPP!!!” As both his hands working overtime, the man was unable to slap her to make her silent. And the very next moment, he regretted it.

“BHUURIYA!!!” The heavy and familiar voice of Protima came from right behind Tanvi through the open door.

“Protima Didiii!!!” Tanvi wailed as she still stood semi hanging from Bhuriya’s hands holding her.

“BHURIYA...LEAVE THE GIRL! MMMMM! IMMMDIATELY!!! Another shout came from Protima and Tanvi felt his hand letting her go.

“Bhuriya…I have told you many times…If you cannot respect my place, then don’t bother to come here again!” Protima paused and looked at Tanvi “Come Beti”…she paused again and yelled into the room “Ragini…come quickly!”

To Tanvi’s anger filled surprise, she saw the toilet door being opened and Sharda walking out. Her face was apologetic but also with traces of concern.

“Come Beti!” Protima led a shaken housewife through the passageway of her house and on their way she heard some sleazy comments from the three men who were still seated in the second living room. On the way to Protima’s cabin, Tanvi was already in a delirium. She was unable to contain and handle the kind of pressure she just experienced.

“Her maid was a prostitute!”

“She herself has been termed as a Basti’s whore!!”

“An unknown man was about to fuck her in the most sleaziest place few minutes before!!!”

Tanvi walked mechanically with the two women and they both held one of her hand as if they were supporting her from falling down.

“Sharda...” Tanvi called softly with all the energy she could muster.

“Ji Madamji…Why did you come here? This place is not for your kind!” Tanvi heard a sort of warning tone from Sharda’s lips.

“Sharda…I tried to call your phone…You did not picked…And Dattu’s mother asked me to come here!” Somehow she replied.

“But…but madam…what happened?? Is there anything wrong?? Are the kids alright???” There was concern in Sharda’s voice.

“They are okay…Just came to tell you that we will not be in home tomorrow, so please do not come…I remember you asked me for a holiday as well!” Tanvi completed somehow and drank the water that Protima handed over.

“Ooooh madamji! How could I even think of thanking you…you are so kind!” Sharda seemed to be genuinely thanking her.

“It’s okay Sharda…I am leaving now, kids are alone!” 

“Ji ji..I can’t come now…work not finished yet!” Sharda’s eyes fell to floor as she replied.

“Okay…I understand. Thank you so much Protima Didi!” Tanvi sincerely updated.

“Beti…don’t worry…now go home and relax…maybe we can meet some other time!” Protima smiled at Tanvi who was already outside the house.

“Ji…sure!” Tanvi replied and cursed and promised herself that she would never, ever return back to this place in her life. It was when the cold air hit her body that she realized her current situation. She had in fact run from Protima’s brothel without taking her dupatta. She was now walking towards the watchman with her breasts pointed and thrusted right to his face. To make the situation severe, the kneading that Bhuriya delivered on her both breasts made them swell even more than their excited proportions.

At Didi’s House

“Sharda! Wonderful work!! You know your only option is to comply!!!” Protima snarled at the frightened looking Sharda.

“Didi…Why would you need to do this? Madamji is a nice person!” 

“Chuupp! I know what I need!! That piece is something exotic! I had seen her only from far away…And now…after this…My God! She will start soon!!! Now – you go to those bastards sitting there and give them some alcohol, they have been waiting there for sometime” Protima dismissed Sharda who went to attend the three patrons who have been waiting for their turns.

----

“Ah…Kidhar? Where is that slut goddess??” Bhuriya’s tone was mellow at Protima.

“Soon Bhuriya…Very Soonnn!...You are the only one who can break and tame her!!...I need her!!!” Protima’s eyes twinkled with cunning delight. 
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM