Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Falling in love with a complicated woman - Shruti (Involves cuckold, voyeurism, humiliation, rough sex and gangbangs)

4th April 2016 - dilipsexist

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1427467
Hi guys,

I am back with another story. This is the story I am writing 3 years after my previous story which was incest based. This is going to be a romantic cuckold story. It is a pretty long one. It will have around 30 chapters. I have already completed about 22 chapters. So you don't have to worry that I will not complete the story. I am planning to post two chapters every three days to keep the suspense up

This story involves multiple themes like Cuckold, slavery, bdsm, rough sex and so on. If any of these offend you, please stop reading. It is going to be a very long story. So you will need patience. As with most of my stories, there will be lots and lots of sex involved. I am not really good at the build up part. I have tried a little bit in this story. But there will be lot of sex. Some people may find it boring. This story is for the people who love it. Half of the story is true. Remaining half is a product of my imagination. I hope it satisfies your lust.

UPDATE : THE STORY IS COMPLETE. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO KEPT COMMENTING AND ENCOURAGED ME THROUGHOUT
----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 (2 YEARS BACK)

My name is dilip. I was 27 years old when it all started. I worked as a tester in a software company in Chennai. We were a small team of 6 people : I , Pandian, Santosh, Bharath, Shruti and Aarthi. 

Pandian - He was a senior engineer. He is a dark, tall hunk aged 32 years. He has a hairy body. He would definitely fit the description for a gorilla. His face is ugly. But he is a professional body builder with a huge chest and strong arms. Other men look like sticks in front of him. He is a pretty rash, arrogant and indecent guy who is basically from slums. He got degree through quota system and then got a job with his friends help. He doesn't respect women much. He is married yet. 

Santosh - He was the other senior engineer in the team. He is also aged 32 years. He is the husband of Aarthi. He is pretty silent type and decent fellow. Very friendly with everyone in the team. He is 5 feet 7 inch. Normal weight. Looks smart.

Dilip - This is me. As I said. I am 27 mid-level tester. I am 5 feet 8 inch tall lean guy. I am normally an introvert. I won't talk much with people. I talk only with my close friends

Bharath - He was 22 years old. He just joined our office from college. Very young and naughty guy. Just 5 feet 4 inch tall. Normal weight

Aarthi - 29 years old. Wife of Santosh. Very good character. Looks good too. 5 feet 7 inch tall. Slim. Wears traditional dresses to office. Very funny type. Makes fun of everyone and teases us.

Shruti - 25 years old. She was still entry level engineer. 5 feet 7 inch tall. A typical tamil  woman. Looks slim, but when look at her closely, you will notice that her legs and thighs alone are very fleshy and strong. Her bottom half is definitely a bit bigger than her top half. Don't mistake it thinking she is a fat woman. She is looks slim in normal dresses. But when she wears tight leggings or jeans, you could notice her legs and thighs are not skinny. They are very fleshy. She has medium sized boobs for her age. They are about the size of an orange.. Her skin complexion and thighs are almost same as actress Shruti Hassan. Hence her name is ironical. She wears salwar kameez, t shirt jeans or tops and skirt. But Shruti has more fleshy legs and is taller than Shruti haasan. Her face is beautiful but brims with attitude.

We have a manager whose name is Vivek. He is a short stout bald guy. No one in our team likes him.

Usually, Aarthi and Santosh hangout together as they are husband and wife. I used to hangout with Pandian and Bharath. As we all were bachelor guys, we used to comment about women in our office and talk about our crushes. Shruti usually had lunch with a lady-friend of her from another team. Everyone in the team hates Shruti more than they hate our manager. Though she talks well with everyone, she is a bit too commanding and egoistic. She played a lot of politics. Only thing people like about her is her appearance and sexiness. She is too dominant and arrogant. Talks like she knows everything. She doesn't respect everyone. 

All the above said qualities make every guy hate her. But that is not the case with me. I am a guy who likes to keep things with myself. There is a part of me which no one knows. For some reason, I always liked these kind of women more than the calm and homely women. I like women who show attitude. I like women who are arrogant and treat men like shit. Add Shruti's sexy body and face to it, she was just the perfect woman for me. I was secretly in love with her. There was no way I will be able to tell that to my team mates. Everyone hates her and they will start judging me if I said I was in love with her. 

I had some reservations talking to her. I was not good at having conversations with women. Then one day, fortune favored me. Our team was getting a new project and I was assigned to work on that along with Shruti. My happiness had no bounds that day. I was having lunch with Pandian and Bharat that day.

Pandian - Dilip, looks like you are working with Shruti for a new project our team is taking up. Is that true?

Me - Yes Pandian. It will be a 3 month project. We might have to work during weekends too.

Bharat - So Dilip is the luckiest guy in this group.

Pandian - Ha ha. We can't be sure about that. The happiness he gets from the visual treat is more than made up by her attitude and arrogance. She will push all the work on him and get all accolades for that. Dilip won't talk when it matters. I am pretty sure that the bitch is going to use him well and get promotion for herself. Be careful with her dude.

Me - Don't be too prejudiced. I have talked with her. She seems to be a good person only. 

Pandian - You have not worked with her closely. I have worked with her. I know how that slut works with people. If you are not circumspect, I am pretty sure she will make you pay for it. She will smile in front of you, talk kindly to you and even seduce you to get her work done. But when it all ends, she will project it in such a way that she did all the work. Don't fall for that

Bharat - That is new information. Did she seduce you? 

Pandian - I wont call that seduction. It was like flirting. She was talking about my body building routine and made some moves here and there trying to touch my biceps and shoulders. I just gave her a cold stare to make it clear that I am not falling for that

Bharath - Don't lie Pandian. Why would a woman like her seduce an ugly guy like you?

Pandian - She would go with any guy to get her job done

Bharat - Then, you should have used that opportunity. Too bad man

Pandian - Who wants that slut? She looks hot. Yes. But the bitch has slept with 3 guys so far.

Me - That is going too far. How do you know that?

Pandian - She has slept with 1 guy in her school and 2 guys in college. They were all her boyfriends and she broke up one by one. No one could handle her arrogance and attitude. I know a junior from her college. He told me everything. Eventually, she also decided that boyfriends are just not her thing. Now that she is not having sex for long, she is being hungry and looking around for soft targets. Be careful Dilip.

Me - Come on. These kind of rumors float around about all hot girls in college.

Pandian - I don't think they are rumors. Seeing the way she behaved with me, I feel that everything I heard is true.

Me - She was friendly and close with you doesn't mean she was trying to seduce you. 

Pandian - I told you what you need to know. That is my advice. It is up to you to take it or not. Lets go back to work now

I thought about it for sometime that day. But I decided to forget it. I felt that what Pandian told was a lie. I have come across many men like him who hate women. They spread false information about women who they can't get and get happiness out of it. I liked Shruti and I was not willing to change my opinion based on Pandian's words.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 3 users Like krish's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 16-11-2018, 06:37 AM