Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 9. Broken Kiss, Goodbye. (#2)

At the convention, Rishu met his batchmate, Dr. Abhinav Bihde. After a long gap, they were meeting during that convention. There were several other doctors from all over India attending that convention. He came to know from his sources that coming year, the interview for the Assistant Professor post in SSKM Hospital in Kolkata would be held. He started to build references and collected information about the doctors in the interview panel. He met the panel doctors, Dr. Biswajeet Bannerjee, Dr. Subimal Dasgupta and Dr. Arunkanti Debnath. He knew that Debadideb Dutta was also keen to get that post and would go for any length to secure that. Abhinav informed him that another person from Mumbai, Dr. Sukanto Purakaistha was also interested for that post.

During the dinner, Abhinav asked Rishu, “Ambarish, what is your strategy about the interview?”

He smiled and answered, “Dr. Khairon is on my side and I have already spoken to all those on the panel. Going by my papers and experience and references, I am hopeful for that post.”

Abhinav took a deep breath and said, “Ambarish, things are not as easy as you look. References are important but today I observed something more.”

He gave a quizzical look at his friend, “What do you mean to say?”

Abhinav pointed to the lobby where Debadideb and his wife, Sukanya was speaking with Dr. Biswajeet Bannerjee. He said to Rishu, “Just watch them, Ambarish. Debadideb has something more to offer which you don’t have.”

Rishu’s blood started to boil as he observed Dr. Biswajeet’s right palm gently caressing the small of the back of Debadideb’s wife. Sukanya stood much closer to Dr. Biswajeet than her husband did. They were smiling at each other. After few minutes, he watched in despair that Sukanya walked in hand in hand along with Dr. Biswajeet and Debadideb followed them.

Abhinav let a deep exhale and patted Rishu’s shoulder, “So there goes your Assistant Professor post. I am sure Debadideb’s wife is going to secure the berth for him.”

He let a deep exhale out of despair; female flesh favours were rampant however, that was never his path to secure the berth. He was very depressed after beholding such immoral actions.

Abhinav asked him, “Do you drink? I know you don’t but would you like to?”

Rishu returned a despair smile and politely denied his requests. After sometime, another sight made him go insane. Dr. Sukanto was speaking with Dr. Arunkanti and there was a lady whom they don’t know, was with them. Both Abhinav and Rishu looked at eachother and let out a deep exhale of despair.

Rishu’s felt that all his dreams were shattered as he longed for that position dearly and wanted to return to Kolkata to his family. Abhinav consoled him and convinced him to stay in AIIMS for few more years as the post could get vacant after few years. However, Rishu was in dilemma as there were very few posts and SSKM PG hospital was running full.

Rishu knew that his jovial gorgeous wife, Jhinuk also wanted to go back to Kolkata as their family was there. Both of them badly yearned to be reunited with their families. Rishu was out of his home for last fifteen years and his Didibhai and Dada was getting old, so was his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

After Abhinav bid goodnight, Rishu stepped out of the hotel to have a smoke. After ages, he felt the urge to smoke. Just then, a car stopped at the parking lot and a lady came out from the car. He was unable to her face clearly, as the car was parked in a shadow region. The lady was in a knee length skirt and white shirt. He gave a bewildered look at her face as the lady approached him out of the shadow. She was none other than Miss. Samaira Srivastav, old colleague of Jhinuk.

Samaira smiled at him and asked, “What a pleasant surprise Dr. Sanyal? What are you doing here?”

Rishu gave a courteous smile at her and said, “Pleasure is mine, Samaira. So you are now in Mumbai?”

She shook her head and said, “No, I am still in Delhi. I came to Mumbai for official meeting. Are you staying in this hotel?”

He nodded his head and took a deep fag, “Yes, Unfortunately I am in this hotel alone.”

She gave a quizzical look, “Where is Sanghamitra?”

He smiled and answered, “I came here to attend a Orthopaedic convention. She is back in Delhi.”

Samaira, “How is Sanghamitra doing?”

Rishu, “Yes she is doing fine.”

Samaira looked at his tensed face and asked, “Are you tensed Dr. Sanyal?”

Rishu feigned his comfort and smiled back, “Na na.. everything is ok.”

Samaira works in human resources, she keenly observed his tensions so she requested him, “Why don’t we have a cup of coffee or a drink perhaps. I know you don’t have hard drinks but you won’t mind if I have one and you can sip cold drinks.”

Rishu felt a fresh breather in such clumsy weather so he accepted Samaira’s invitation. She requested him to follow her to her room and same time she ordered two whisky for herself and a coke for him. He was very depressed due to everything he observed during the dinner and Samaira’s company gave him a rejuvenating lease.

They entered the room and Samaira excused for freshen up. She entered the washroom and Rishu quietly sat on the couch. The butler served the drinks and coke after few minutes. Rishu took a deep breath as he heard splashing sound of water from the bathroom. After sometime Samaira came out of the washroom freshly bathed. She had a short pink slip that displayed most of her dusky sensuous frame. Rishu’s throat dried up as she lied on the bed on her side and took the glass in her hand. The hemline of her slip, crawled upwards near the juncture of her supple thighs and her never ending shining legs were in full display. He felt a jolt in his chest as she licked the glass with her velvety pink tongue and gave a naughty glance at him.

Samaira asked Rishu, “So how is your life going, Dr. Sanyal?”

Rishu fumbled with his words as he gulped the cold drink and answered, “Everything is going good, Samaira.” He felt uneasy as he observed that Samaira was not wearing any undergarments on her bust and the pointed bosoms were staring at him lewdly. He excused, “I must retire now.”

She sat up on the bed and sipped the drink and spoke in a husky tone, “If I am not wrong, you are tired of something, Dr. Sanyal.”

Rishu controlled his restless heartbeats and answered, “No nothing, it is just work pressure.”

She lied down on the bed on her stomach and her bosoms popped out invitingly out of her slip. She sipped the glass and spoke to him, “Do you know why I left the job?”

Rishu shook his head, “No.”

Samaira answered in a husky tone, “Mrs. Sanghamitra Sanyal is the cause, Dr. Sanyal. Your sweet venomous wife played dirty politics with me and elbowed me out.”

Rishu felt a jolt in his spine, “WHAT? No never, I know my wife very well. She would never do such things in her life.” His blood started to boil in his veins and he felt to slap the lady lying infront of him.

Samaira gave a sleek seductive smile and spoke, “Come on, Dr. Sanyal. Have you ever thought that how Sanghamitra secured best employee award in just two years and Assistant HR Manager post? You wife had an immoral business deal with Mr. Rajat Mahapatra our Chief HR.”

Rishu’s ears turned read and he growled at Samaira, “No this is not true.” His towering built frame trembled in angst and he roared at her, “My Jhinuk is not like that.”

Samaira gave a venomous sleek smile and took her phone and handed to Rishu, “I knew you won’t believe me. Why don’t you call Rajat and clear it.”

Rishu’s frame shook in anger. What was Samaira saying about his wife? Did she really do all those? Was his sweet bubbling jovial wife so cheated him? Did she have engaged herself in an immoral deal to secure the berth? What was the deal, he must know about that.

Samaira took the phone and called someone, “Hey, how are you doing? You remember Dr. Sanyal, right. Yes, yes... Sanghamitra’s husband. Yes... he is sitting infront of me... Yes Yes... He wants to speak to you... What? No... no... He just wants to know about his wife... Yes...(chuckle) Do tell him...”

She activated the speaker mode and there was a male voice on the other end.

The male voice greeted Rishu, “Hello Dr. Sanyal.” Rishu’s heartbeat stopped for a second and then started to thump inside his chest with breakneck pace. He clenched his jaws and waited anxiously to know the details of that immoral deal. His frame trembled in angst as he heard the person chuckle on the other end. His throat dried up as the person spoke, “Your wife is very sexy and sweet, Dr. Sanyal. We enjoyed a lot in office itself.......”

Rishu’s eyes started to burn, he was unable to stand more of that chuckle and switched off the phone and slumped on the couch. He stooped down and clawed his hair in despair and sheer pain. The whole world seemed to crumble down over him. The path that he hated most, for which he lost the position he dreamt. He could have followed that path presenting female favours to the panel doctors but he hated such acts. Never in his darkest thought had he imagined that his sweet loving wife would sleep around to gain favour and elbow others to build her career. Whom would he believe? Would he ask his wife, but why? He just now heard Mr. Mahapatra narrating as how his loving wife sold herself to rise in her career.

Samaira came down from the bed and knelt infront of Rishu. His eyes were glistening with pain and burning with angst. She took his face between her soft palms and planted a wet soft kiss on his cheek. He could not stand the burning touch of that sultry siren.

Rishu held Samaira by her shoulder and pushed her on the bed. For the first time, the demonic side of Dr. Ambarish Sanyal unleashed. For the first time he gulped the alcohol from the second glass. He ripped her clothes apart and smashed Samaira’s fragile frame on the bed. He took off his dress and pinned her down. The burning sensation of betrayal by his loving sweet wife took reins in his veins and his blood boiled in his brain. He pushed her legs apart and tore the skimpy panty from her body. He took out his raging monster and rammed her voluptuous naked frame with force. He kept on jamming her with insane force and poured all his venom inside her soft slippery cavern. He felt exhausted after that and lied quietly on her soft cushy bosom.

All the time, Samaira kept quiet and enjoyed as the monster pinned her down and jammed her with great force. After he lay on her sweating body, she combed his hair with her serpentine fingers and whispered in his ears.

Samaira, “Ambarish, I know the pain of betrayal so I can easily fathom as what going inside your heart.” She soothed his bare back and traced his spine with her long fingernails. She whispered in his ears, “Let us make love, Ambarish and not pain. Let everything die down, cool off Ambarish. Come to my arms. Do you want another peg?”

Rishu looked at Samaira’s seductive alluring face with glistening eyes. For the first time in ages, he felt the urge to booze again. He nodded and asked for a drink. She ordered another couple of drinks. After the drinks arrived, they satiated their carnal hunger for the whole night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM