Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 9. Broken Kiss, Goodbye. (#1)

Since last few months, Ambalika and Piyali constantly pestered Rishu and Jhinuk to plan about extending the family tree. Rishu convinced them by saying that he would consult with Jhinuk and the only they would plan. He does not want to impose anything on her.

One evening when after dinner, Rishu was reclining on the bed with his tablet in his hand checking the mails and Jhinuk was also preparing some report on her laptop. While surfing his eyes fell on a picture of a toddler on Jhinuk’s laptop screen.

He smiled and asked, “Are you planning something?”

She was engrossed in preparing report so she asked, “What?”

He gave a naughty smile and asked, “No, I mean to say that Didibhai and Auntie were saying about our future planning about a child.”

Her eyes widened and she gave a huffy look, “NO WAY DARLING. Not now, I am not ready for that.”

He asked, “Why not? Don’t you think it is high time we should plan for a child?”

She closed her laptop and snuggled close to his chest and gently scratched his broad chest and cooed, “Honey, I am not at all prepared to take such responsibility. I am just twenty-five and my career is picking up.”

He took a deep breath and expressed his concern, “Didibhai and Auntie is pestering for a grand-child.”

She smiled at him and said, “I know honey, they are pestering me also. Please a year more. It is a huge decision to make, don’t you think? A new realm for us.”

He ruffled her silky hair and said, “Have we grown so apart that we don’t even discuss such matters amongst ourselves?”

Suddenly she felt her eyes burnt, a gurgle erupted in her throat and she looked into his quizzical eyes and said, “Not at all Rishu. I try my best but give me sometime.” she pleaded, “Just a year more and everything will be alright.”

He ruffled her silky hair and pressed his nose on her head to smell the sweet aroma of her soft body and said, “Sure honey, we can spare a year. What is happening at your office now-a-days?”

She crossed her arms on his chest and rested her chin on his chest and answered, “Very busy honey, very busy. This year our company is applying for SEI-CMM so, I am busy preparing the audit schedule and preparing all the guidelines. I promised them that after all this is over then we will plan for a child.” She kissed his lips and rested her head on his forearm and cuddled in his arms, “All these that I achieved is all because of your support and love. I never dreamt of such high flying job.”

He cooed in her ears, “Can I get some more sweet wet kisses?”

She moved her soft slender frame on his body and they melted in deep embrace.

The monsoon clouds moved away from the sky and the air was clear. The trees were full of lush green leaves and the aroma of festivity was flowing in the spring breeze. People were engaged in shopping and the Bengali community in CR Park was on their toes to welcome the Goddess Durga.

It was few days before Jhinuk’s birthday. Rishu was out-of-station for few days, attending a convention in Mumbai. He was to return the day before Jhinuk’s birthday. On reaching Mumbai, he secretly planned a biking trip to Himachal with his wife that he cherished for long. He knew that his work pressure took a heavy toll on their conjugal blissful life. He wanted to make up for that as every vacation he used to goto Kolkata to visit their parents. He never took his jovial loving wife out of Delhi. He bought a diamond necklace and earrings to surprise her on her birthday. He also applied for leave of fifteen days for the trip.

In Delhi, Jhinuk was busy in her household work. After having her dinner, she called her husband but the phone kept on ringing. She assumed that he might be busy with his convention so she did not feel to disturb him. She was sceptical about her birthday, as she knew her husband’s cold nature. Like past years, she expected quiet cosy birthday at home or at most a candle light romantic dinner in a posh star restaurant of Delhi.

Jhinuk received a call from her mother. Piyali asked her daughter, “How are you doing?”

Jhinuk was happy to receive the call as she was feeling very lonely, “Yes I am fine. Rishu has gone to Mumbai to attend a convention.”

Piyali asked, “But your birthday is just around the corner?”

Jhinuk laughed and answered, “Yes yes Ma. He will be back before that.”

Piyali asked her daughter, “Everything is fine between you two, I hope.”

Jhinuk asked in a quizzical tone, “Why asking such questions, Ma? Definitely everything is fine and I am very happy.”

Probably the phone was on speaker mode on the other end. Jhinuk heard her father’s, Somesh voice asking her, “How long is Ambarish going to stay at AIIMS? I mean, once I heard that he wants to return to Kolkata and join some medical college here.”

Jhinuk answered, “That I am not sure, Baba. It may take a year or even more. You know Rishu; he is a man of few words. He does not like discussing much about his profession.”

Somesh asked his daughter, “How is your job going? I heard that few months back you received best employee award?”

Jhinuk smiled and answered, “Yes, last April I received the award. Now-a-days there is tremendous work pressure. I don’t have time to breathe.”

Somesh asked his daughter, “Have you ever thought about your career if he returns to Kolkata?”

Jhinuk could not understand as what her father meant to say, “What do you mean to say?”

Somesh explained to his daughter, “I know AIIMS is the best medical college and hospital in India and if he stays in AIIMS permanently then he will have a bright prospect. I mean, your career has started to pickup and meantime if he shifts to Kolkata then all your hard work will be in fray.” Jhinuk tried to deduce the inference of his conversation. He continued, “You can persuade Ambarish to stay in Delhi.”

Jhinuk became thoughtful for a while, “I am not sure about him. He is trying his best to make acquaintances with senior doctors but...”

Piyali spoke to Jhinuk, “See, Jhinuk, you asked for a year for preparing yourself for extending family, right. I am sure you are more concentrated on your career.”

Jhinuk answered, “Yes.”

Piyali continued, “Don’t you think your career is also important?”

Jhinuk became thoughtful, she never thought in that line. Her career had picked up and if her husband moves to another city then what would happen to her career?

Somesh said to his daughter, “I was thinking of buying a flat for you in Delhi.”

Jhinuk became thoughtful after hearing her father, “Did Mamoni or Babu ever asked you for that? Have you spoken with them?”

Somesh laughed at his daughter, “No not at all. It is something amongst us that I want to give to my daughter. It is our duty to see your secure life.”

Jhinuk laughed and answered, “When Rishu is beside me, then what can happen to me?” Her voice quivered for a moment while speaking. Was she in dilemma? No never. She had full faith on her loving and caring husband. Her husband was the best husband in the world.

Piyali persuaded Jhinuk, “Don’t take this otherwise, but Rishu is not Ambalika’s son...”

Jhinuk was able to fathom at last as what her mother wanted to say. Suddenly she clenched her jaws and said to her mother, “Ma, once you told me that Mamoni is more than a mother to Rishu and that I know from the depth of my heart. The way Mamoni still cares for Rishu probably no mother does for their son.”

Piyali understood that her daughter had grown up and was married. She took a deep breath and tried for one last time to persuade her daughter, “I know that very well, I have seen them when Rishu was mere a toddler. Even after that, who knows about the property? Money and property are the main cause that creates rifts even in the firmest bond. Try to give a thought, after a year you will have your own family, you will have children. Then would you stay in that one room of that huge mansion? Are you sure about your share? Have Ambalika ever divulged to you as what is Rishu’s share in that house?” Jhinuk never thought that, neither Rishu ever discussed about property or share of that palatial house. Piyali continued, “That is why we thought to buy a flat for you. You can persuade Rishu to stay at AIIMS in pretext of his better future and we will buy the flat over there for you. You two have a secure future for your family.”

Jhinuk took a deep breath and asked her mother, “What if he returns to Kolkata? I am sure he won’t leave Mamoni and stay aloof.”

Somesh became thoughtful for a moment, “He is your husband, persuade him to stay there. Even if he returns to Kolkata then also we will buy the flat here. Who has seen the future, Jhinuk? No one knows as what twists and turns are waiting for us in coming days. It is always better to take precaution for a rainy day.”

Piyali persuaded Jhinuk, “Baby, tell me the truth, everything is not well between you two.”

Jhinuk’s eyes welled up, the bond between them, the spark between them was lost somewhere. Was it really? Yes it was. Her voice quivered as she heard her mother’s concern. She softly spoke to her mother, “Everything is well Ma, everything is fine. Just his work pressure has taken some toll, nothing else. I think we need to give more time to ourselves than our professional lives.”

Piyali understood the pain her daughter was having and spoke to her in a soothing voice, “Yes my sweet child. You both need to give time to yourselves and be close. If you stay out of Kolkata it will be better for both of you.”

Jhinuk let out a deep exhale and asked for some time to think on that proposition. She was not sure as how to reignite the passion, every time she tried to pull him out, he always pulled back on the pretext of his hospital, his trauma centre, his OT and his meetings. She was sceptical after her mother disclosed about the share of the property. Was there any share for them of that million rupees property? Probably her parents were right to have concern about her and her husband. She had a life of her own and her career and most important matter was their future together. If they don’t receive any share then they would be nowhere. She made up her mind that she would try to persuade Rishu to stay in Delhi. She would try to revive the bond but clap does not sound by one hand, Rishu had to take steps from his side also. He was always busy in his papers and hospitals and meets and conventions. How could she take the naughty Rishu out of the composed quiet Dr. Ambarish Sanyal? That big question floated in her soul.

In Mumbai, Rishu was very excited about the surprise trip he wanted to have. Long he cherished his dream to go biking in high hills and the time arrived and the perfect companion, his loving jovial wife, his heartthrob, his damsel Oyster Shell, Jhinuk.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM