Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 8. Flow of Life. (#4)

Someone offered a glass of drink to Rishu and that made Jhinuk very offended. She stooped her dancing and gave a stern look at that person. He smiled as his puerile wife suddenly turned to a stern tigress. The person meekly apologised to her and drank the glass himself.

Gradually the temperament of the dancing and singing died as the people were drank and exhausted. Jhinuk was sweating profusely due to all jumping and dancing. She came and sat beside Rishu and hugged him. He felt her soft bosom crushing on his upper arms as she clasped his arms and rested her head on his shoulder and swooned away in slumber. He kept his eyes on her beautiful face for the whole night. The lights of the highway glistened on her smooth skin.

By morning, they reached Mandi. The bus stopped at a highway motel and everyone had themselves refreshed. The buses started again and slowly they started climbing hills. It was not first time for Jhinuk, to visit Mandi or Kullu or Manali.

It was after ages for Rishu to behold the green hills. When he was very young, his sister took him to Hudroo falls in Ranchi and several other small places around Ranchi. It was all together a different experience for Rishu to have his beautiful wife in his embrace and having a vacation. He wanted to open the window and let the soothing breeze flood on his face, however the bus was air-conditioned and all the windows were closed.

Jhinuk looked outside the window as the buses started to climb the serpentine hilly roads. Most of the people were having hangover, aftermath affect of the last night drink and dance. Most of them were silent.

The buses reached at the resort in Solang Valley only at noon. On reaching the resort, Jhinuk and Samaira were again busy in speaking with the manager and allotting rooms for the employees. She reserved a valley view room for herself and her hubby.

After lunch and little siesta, the annual meet of their organisation started in the banquet hall. Rishu sat quietly at the last row, overlooking everyone, as the Annual Meet was not of his purpose. He observed as Jhinuk and Samaira was busy conducting different programmes. The meet went lengthy till evening. Lastly, the time came for the best employee award. Everyone was anxious as who would receive the award, and the award was awarded to Samaira. Jhinuk congratulated Samaira but in her mind, she longed for that award.

After the meet was over, the party started. Drinks flowed like water and people were dancing again wildly. Samaira was in vibrant mood as she was awarded the best employee. She was the centre of

Attraction as she was young and posses seductive looks. A smoke of jealousness crept in Jhinuk’s mind and her husband smelled her mind.

Rishu persuaded and convinced Jhinuk, “Jhinuk, see you are working for two months only. You should not be jealous of her as she is senior. Someday you will also be awarded the same.”

She looked at her hubby’s loving face and smiled, “Be there with me and I will win the world. However I want that award in two years.”

Rishu, “I am sure that you will receive that award in two years. Come on enjoy with others. See everyone is dancing and partying.”

Jhinuk felt a naughty tingle in her heart and she pulled her husband to the dance floor. “Come on dance with me.”

The party paced up with time and everyone was on the dance floor. He was taken aback by his wife’s proposition but stepped on the dance floor with his radiant bubbling wife. At times, he stepped on her toes but she managed to keep herself with her calm natured husband. After sometime Rishu retired from the dance floor and stood at one corner watching his wife on the dance floor. Jhinuk kept on dancing along with others. The night descended and hour was getting late. Most of the senior members retired to their room after having dinner, leaving the young pack to enjoy. Most of the people were inebriated and the dance floor heated up. The inebriated girls and boys were dancing and feeling themselves up. At some corner, a couple was wildly bucking their bodies against eachother, on the dance floor, on the pretext of dancing boys were feeling the girls and the girls were also enjoying the warm hot touches.

Jhinuk glanced at Rishu while dancing with the tune, although she did not drank alcohol yet the party ambience made her wild. Rishu could feel that boys were looking at the all the girls especially at her curvaceous wife as her bosoms were jiggling and her hips swayed with tune. He clenched his jaws as he observed a person came behind Jhinuk and started to dance. Blood started to boil in his veins, as he was unable to stand his bubbling wife dancing like that. He approached the dance floor and pulled away Jhinuk before prying hands to molest her. She was bit offended at first as why her husband pulled her away from the middle of such party. He clenched his jaws and showed as how the dance floor was.

He said to his wife, “This is not Raniganj Jhinuk. Here people wear mask and they take advantages of girls. I know that you are a bubbly wild girl totally opposite to my nature. I know that I can’t be wild like you. I was just trying to protect you.”

She was frightened as she saw people groping the girls in inebriated condition. She hugged her husband with all her might and felt solace in his arms. She looked at him with glistening eyes and apologised to him, “Whatever you are, however you are yet you are mine. I am sorry, very sorry. I got carried away as the ambience was wild.”

He looked at her red face full of tiny sweat beads all over and rubbed her cheeks, “Can we have dinner now?”

She wiped her sweaty face on his chest and cooed in a naughty voice, “What is the plan for night, Doctor? I am still wild at heart.”

He wrapped his hand around her narrow waist and whispered, “If you want to dance so badly then dance for me.”

She winked and purred in his ears, “Demi Moore’s striptease?”

His ears became red and his face became coy. He nudged her chin and rubbed the tip of her nose with his index finger and whispered, “Sure honey.”

That was a wild night of conjugal bliss for Mrs. Sanghamitra Sanyal and Dr. Ambarish Sanyal.

The next day passed away with various activities, only on the evening they got time to go down to Manali for shopping. The buses carried all the interested employees to Manali. Jhinuk bought gifts for their family members.

After returning to Delhi, their life got busier with time.

The sky was overcast since evening. That day Jhinuk returned early from her office as the next day was Rishu’s birthday. It was first birthday after their marriage. She wanted to give him a surprise and planned everything. She bought air tickets for their whole family and asked them to arrive late at night on that day only after midnight. She booked two rooms in Neemrana Fort for celebrating Rishu’s birthday.

Rishu arrived home as usual, he knew that next day was his birthday and as every year, just after midnight his nephew and niece would give him a call. He looked at Jhinuk who was very quiet. Jhinuk’s heart was bubbling in excitement yet she contained everything deep inside. She prepared food for everyone as the family would arrive late and they would have dinner after that. She kept away all those from Rishu’s sight so that he might not smell her plan.

They had a quiet dinner and she kept glancing at her calm husband’s face trying to sense whether he smelled her plan or not. He gave a sleek smile and after finishing his dinner, he quietly retired to his room. He reclined on his bed checking mails. Jhinuk messaged Diya, as she was anxious to know there whereabouts. Jhilik messaged back that they have the boarding pass and would board the plane shortly. Flight was to arrive thirty past midnight, perfect timing to give him surprise.

The heavens broke loose and he looked out of the window as his eyes glistened. He heard from his Didibhai that on such torrential night, his parents left him for heavenly abode and he clanged his sister with all his might.

Jhinuk entered the room and found her absent-minded husband looking outside the window. She tiptoed behind him and hugged him.

She asked, “What happened to you?”

He turned towards his loving wife and locked his arms around her waist, “Nothing, just got lost in past.”

She wiped his teary eyes and said, “Are you feeling lonely?”

He smiled at her, “I was never alone in my whole life. Didibhai was always beside me and now you are in my arms.”

The clock strike twelve and Jhinuk bought a small cupcake with a candle on it. Rishu was surprised as she kept the cupcake infront of him. She kissed his forehead and asked him to blow the candle. Rishu blew the candle and she hugged him with all her might melting her soft frame in his arms.

She asked him, “What do you want as present?”

He rubbed his face on her supple bosom and said, “I have everything in my arms why need a present.”

He looked at his mobile expecting the call from his nephew and niece. She fathomed the anticipation building in her hubby’s heart and she bit her lips to control her excitement.

She feigned ignorance and asked, “Why are you looking at your mobile? Are you expecting someone?”

He winched his brows and answered, “Nah! Nothing.”

She laughed at his anxiety and said, “Tell me, who is going to call.”

He kept saying that none would call yet he kept looking at his phone. Even after ten minutes when the call didnot came then he got restless.

Jhinuk teased him, “What happened Rishu? Why are you so anxious about the call? Have you made any new girlfriend?”

He gave a sleek smile and said, “Probably yes, probably no.”

However, he fidgeted with the phone, thinking that he should call Deep and Diya. Had they forgotten? No it can’t happen at least not his Didibhai. Then had there been any mishaps? His frame shuddered by the mere thought. He slapped his head and smiled, no that can’t happen either as someone would have informed him. Than why they have not yet called? He kept on thinking.

Jhinuk received a message that her family has arrived at Delhi and they would be in their house within half an hour. She waited anxiously for the knock on the door and buried her anxiety deep inside. After an anxious hour, there was a knock on the door instead of doorbell as Jhinuk suggested Diya and Jhilik. Rishu got startled as who could come at that dead rainy night. He gave a quizzical look at Jhinuk.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM