Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 8. Flow of Life. (#3)

Jhinuk kissed her loving hubby and cooed, “Oh! Darling, I have done MBA from Pune and I know how to protect me. Don’t worry about me.”

The next morning, the car arrived to take Rishu and Jhinuk to the office. Jhinuk was bubbling in anticipation to have that job, after ages she felt to break free from her monotonous sedentary lifestyle. Rishu and Jhinuk met Mr. Gulati in his sprawling office and Mr. Gulati summoned the head of HR, Mr. Shantanu Mahapatra, to introduce Jhinuk with him. Rishu closely observed the people around the office while Mr. Mahapatra gave them a tour.

From the very next day, Jhinuk joined the work and as she was a bubbly gorgeous intelligent girl, she won hearts of her colleagues within few days and also won the confidence of Mr. Gulati. There was another girl in her department, Samaira Srivastava, who was two years senior to her. She was young and vibrant, so was her dressing sense. She used to wear jeans and t-shirts in her office like any other lady colleagues. Every evening after she returned from her office she used to narrate to Rishu as what all happened in her office. She used to tell about the ladies talks with Samaira, Kavya, Deepali, Shilpa that they shared during the lunch hours. Kavya and Shilpa were in product designing, Deepali was in software development. About her work, about her colleagues, her new assignments and how she excelled in preparing guidelines for different departments. Rishu was a man of few words but appreciated his loving wife’s work and encouraged her in her job.

Every morning Mr. Gulati’s car used to pick her up from her house and drop her back after office. Gradually that raised few eyebrows in the office and she smelled about that. She sensed the strain in her compatriot, Samaira who was senior to her yet she was offered such luxury.

Rishu once told her, “Jhinuk, you must understand that it is not a good sign that Mr. Gulati is showering on you. You should take auto or the office cab for commuting.”

Jhinuk was intelligent and she fathomed as what Rishu meant to say, she answered, “Ok, darling hubby, from tomorrow I will take the auto. But it will cost us more. Why can’t we buy a car?”

Rishu laughed at her, “We have already one luxurious sedan and a SUV back home, why need a car here again?”

Jhinuk gave a quizzical look, “But those are in Kolkata, Rishu. I mean we need a car here. Most of your colleagues have a car and we don’t.”

Rishu answered, “Jhinuk, after few years we will return to Kolkata, then we won’t need that. If you want I can buy you a scooty so that you can commute without any fuss.”

She leapt in joy, “That’s a good idea. It will save us money also.”

He smiled at her, “That’s my dear naughty darling.”

She said, “You know, Samaira became furious yesterday over a project. I think now on we can be friends again.”

Rishu, “Good. Keep yours eyes and ears open, that all I need.”

Jhinuk, “Sure my darling hubby, I will obey your every words.”

After that week, Rishu bought a scooty for Jhinuk and she started to commute in her vehicle. Things seemed to be normal in her professional front, Samaira and other colleagues again mixed up well with Jhinuk.

Diya and Jhinuk came out with flying colours in their high school final exams and got admission in Jadavpur Engineering College. Diya and Jhilik was little downhearted as they tried hard to score in IIT so that they can get admission in Delhi IIT but the outcome was not that. Rishu convinced them that, college does matter but more than anything, staying close to their family matters most. Diya scored better so she got into Electrical and Telecommunications while Jhilik got Mechanical. Both their families were happy with the outcome of their daughters and happy that Jhinuk got a job according to her choice.

Rishu was meritorious yet to excel in his profession, he had to extend his contacts and build a rapport. To crack the interview of Assistant Professor, rapport and reference were more important that the bookish knowledge. He was confidant to get the job of Assistant Professor in AIIMS as he was very close to HOD, Dr. Khairon, but he wanted to join SSKM PG Hospital, Kolkata or Calcutta Medical College. There was a steep competition in his profession also. He knew that his fellow compatriot, Dr. Debadieb Dutta, was also keen for returning to Kolkata. The vacancy comes once in many years and before that, he had to extend his references. Elbowing and vicious politics were also prevalent in his profession but he handled them on his own and never disclosed his professional problems with Jhinuk. He never wanted to bring his problems between their conjugal life, so he solved everything on his own. Jhinuk used to complain at first when he returned home in a bad mood, however she never crossed her line in interfering his matters.

After few days, he had to attend an Orthopaedic convention in Ahmedabad. That was his first convention after he joined AIIMS. He was excited about that however, his composed nature didnot let him overflow his excitement. He went to Ahmedabad for the convention and made several acquaintances that might help him in future.

Summers are very scorching in Delhi, very different from steamy humid summer of Kolkata. Even after six months of their conjugal life, due to unavailability of leave, Rishu could not take a vacation with Jhinuk. Whenever Jhinuk’s colleagues used to ask her about her honeymoon, she used to duck the query by saying that her husband was a busy person.

Jhinuk’s company organised an annual meet in Manali in mid April. The soothing weather among the hills could be a rejuvenating experience for the employees. Jhinuk was very excited to go for that Annual Meet. She and Samaira was the organiser of that meet so she asked Rishu to accompany with her, as the company also invited the family members. Rishu thought that to be a good opportunity to take a vacation in hills with his wife since he never took her out of Delhi after marriage. Rishu took leave for two days from his work, away from any tensions and ratrace of life.

The travel plan was, the employees would travel in bus, on Thursday night and reach a resort in Solang valley on Friday morning. They would be staying there for two nights and then return on Sunday.

Jhinuk was very excited, she wore a grey-coloured jeans Capri and deep blue short sleeved t-shirt, which accentuated with her sensuous frame. Her smooth creamy calf was all revealed from her knee. Rishu and Jhinuk arrived at the office premises before everyone else, as she was the organiser of that meet. Rishu stood observing the other employees as they started to pour in. Due to hot weather, most of the young girls were in short comfortable dresses. Some were in knee length skirts, some were even in shorts, some in jeans Capri, some in leggings. Most of males were in shorts and t-shirts as they would travel at night.

Mr. Gulati and Mr. Mahapatra came to Rishu and greeted him. Being a doctor of a prestigious medical college weighed his prestige, more than others in the pack did. He keenly observed his puerile gorgeous wife, as she was the centre of attraction and instructing the employees as who would be boarding on which bus. Every other person was looking at Rishu, might be due to his towering frame and cool suave nature. He sported a smile whenever someone introduced himself. He understood the hesitant nature of the people, whenever they looked at him.

Rishu overheard few peoples speaking among themselves, “Dr. Sanyal is very cool person.” Someone said, “Nah! He is haughty, see his cold smile.” “How does he handle his bubbling jubilant wife?” “I don’t think he handles her, it is the other way round. I am definite that Sanghamitra rules over Dr. Sanyal. See how well she organise this whole Annual Meet.” “But he is very handsome and tall.” “The couple is made for eachother, like the lock and key.” He smiled at all those whispers and looked at Jhinuk and Samaira who was busy.

At one time, Jhinuk came running towards him and asked, “Are you getting bored?”

He looked at her gleaming sweet face and answered, “Nah! Not at all. I am enjoying the sight of my sweet naughty wife.”

She gave a coy smile and came close to her. He felt a deep urge to hug her however the crowd deterred him in his actions. She fathomed her loving husband’s intention and whispered, “In the bus.”

Rishu asked, “Which bus?”

Jhinuk, “Two for employees and their family members and one for unmarried employees.”

Rishu, “In which bus you are on?”

Jhinuk, “Definitely in the family bus. Samaira will be in the bachelor’s bus.” She winked and said, “The bachelors will be enjoying more as I have seen some of them brought drinks. I think they will be dancing and drinking all the journey.”

Rishu teased her, “Wanna enjoy with them?”

Jhinuk gave a soft slap on his chest, “I don’t like drunkard and how come I leave my sweety naughty pie?”

Rishu and Jhinuk took seats in the front side. Most of the members in that bus were of young pack, few were newly married couples but everyone was below forty and without kids. The other bus was for elderly employees who had kids. Their journey started at late night. Rishu sat quietly as Jhinuk was busy instructing everyone, counting heads and organising for welcome drinks.

One lady from the middle row called Jhinuk, “Sanghamitra, where is the music? Are we going to some mourning ceremony.”

Jhinuk persuaded that lady and said, “Once we cross Delhi border and take the highway the music will start, don’t worry.”

Jhinuk sat quietly clasping Rishu’s arms and resting her head on his shoulder. The bus moved at high speed on the highway overtaking the trucks and other buses. He hugged her close gently crushing her warm soft frame in his arms. She snuggled close to his chest, felt to melt in his arms in the dark night. He planted a soft kiss on her head and she hid her face on his chest. He touched her chin with his fingers and pushed up his face. He stooped down on her beautiful face and kissed her forehead. She clasped the collar of his t-shirt and melted away with his soft kisses. She closed her eyes, savouring his lips as his lips touched her chin.

All of a sudden, someone started the music started once the bus crossed the border and Jhinuk and Rishu got startled. Slowly the one by one, the young couples started to dance along with the tune. The backseat was turned to a bar, serving hard drinks to the members. There was a maddening party ambience in the bus after few hours. People started drinking and dancing wildly. Rishu glanced over his shoulder to the back of the bus to observe the maddening party and smiled. Jhinuk was getting restless and Rishu fathomed that that his naughty wife wanted to break free and dance and make merry along with the others.

Someone called Jhinuk, “Hey Sanghamitra, you are the organiser and you are not dancing?”

Jhinuk looked at her husband with dilemma in her eyes. Rishu smiled at her and gave permission, “Go and enjoy.”

She took his face between her soft palms and planted a soft wet kiss on his forehead and cooed, “Thank you darling.” She looked at the dancing pack at the back of the bus and screamed at top of her voice, “Solang Valley, here I come.”

Rishu stood up and looked at his gorgeous wife, singing and dancing with the tune along with other members of her office. Someone whispered something in Jhinuk’s ears and she looked at her husband and shook her head, saying no.

One person gathered courage and called Rishu, “Hello Doctor, come on.”

Rishu waved his hand and politely denied their requests. Jhinuk knew that her composed suave husband would never do something like that so she politely requested her colleagues to leave him alone. He smiled at all of them and asked them to enjoy.

Someone offered a glass of drink to Rishu and that made Jhinuk very offended. She stooped her dancing and gave a stern look at that person. He smiled as his puerile wife suddenly turned to a stern tigress. The person meekly apologised to her and drank the glass himself.

Continued....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM