Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 8. Flow of Life. (#2)

He opened his arms and took her in deep embrace as they melt away in passionate bliss.

His flight was late due to fog in Delhi. Since morning every face in the house was sullen, especially Jhinuk’s. She kept on moving with him like his shadow and kept on telling him, “Don’t forget to have your lunch in time. Don’t keep soiled clothes in the cupboard. Tell the maid to cook less so that there is not much leftovers.”

He felt that his sister was speaking to him. Jhinuk’s warnings reminded him when twelve years ago he left his house for AIMMS. Ambalika watched everything and smiled that now on she does not have to worry about her Rishu. There was someone to take care of him.

There were tears in Jhinuk’s eyes as she clasped Rishu’s hand all the time. He freed his hand and walked entered the airport to have his boarding pass. She stood wiping her eyes with a smiling face till he went for security check. Rishu felt all alone in the vast sky as the flight took off in the late afternoon. Every specks of dust in his house longed for the queen’s return.

Jhinuk was very sullen once Rishu left for Delhi. However, when she saw Diya’s and Jhilik’s smiling faces then she forgot everything and mingled with them. She felt young again, free from the sedentary life that she led back in Delhi. She called Rishu once he arrived at Delhi and for a whole hour, they spoke over the phone.

Next morning Jhinuk woke up in her new abode, the sprawling mansion. That was the first time she looked around the two storied house. Ambalika’s Montessori school was in ground floor and the family lived in the first floor. Everyone had their own room, Deep and Diya had separate rooms for them and Jhilik stayed with Diya, Rishu had his own room which was very large and where she slept last night along with those children. The master bedroom was at the end of the hall. There was a swing at the terrace garden on the roof. The sprawling mansion showed how rich they were. However the nature of her Mamoni and Babu was very down to earth, they never treated her as their daughter-in-law but as one of their children.

Since morning, the servants were busy in their household work and Ambalika was busy with her school. From the balcony, she observed several toddlers coming inside the house, some of them were crying some of them were playing in the garden infront of the house. The garden and lawn was decorated like a small park with swings and slips and various other play materials.

Jhinuk entered Diya’s room, where she and Jhilik were engaged in their study. She helped them with their subjects as far as she could. After sometime Ambalika called her downstairs and introduced her with all the teachers of her school. She also engaged herself playing with those toddlers. She passed her time with those toddlers and then helping those girls. Although she kept herself busy, yet she kept looking at her phone, waiting for a message or a call.

The call came at late evening. “You got time to call me now, flirtatious doctor?” she asked Rishu in a huffy tone.

Rishu cooled her, “Jhinuk, I don’t get time to breath while I am in trauma centre. Accidents and emergency comes pouring in.”

She knew that very well yet her yearning heart longed to hear his deep voice that brings solace to her mind, a sense of security and love. She smiled, “Ok I know that. So have you taken your lunch?”

He answered, “Yup, so what are you doing?”

She cuddled the pillow and lay on bed, “What else can I do except anxiously waiting for your call.”

He asked, “What did you did for the whole day?”

She whispered on the phone, “Thinking about you and nothing else.”

He heard her sweet amorous giggles and smiled, “Naughty girl, don’t think so much else I wont come in your dreams.”

She teased him, “Why, who is coming in your dreams? Deepika or Shilpa?”

He answered, “Probably Deepika as she asked me today about you and I told her that you are at Kolkata.”

She gave a huffy look at her mobile and said, “I will kill that bitch then.”

He laughed out at her, “Ha ha ha ha .... She is forty-five years old, she is matron darling.”

She apologised, “Oh Sorry then.” She felt a naughty tingle inside her slender frame, the blood inside her chest started to warm up, longing to melt in his arms. She cooed on the phone, “Give a kiss.”

He was not that naughty like his young puerile wife, yet he felt his passions rising after the separation of a day so he asked her, “What about I come over at night?”

She jumped out of the bed and pressed the phone on her lips, “Come quick please.”

He teased her, “Why?”

She, “I won’t be able to sleep unless I feel your arms around me.”

He smiled at her, “I will come to Kolkata after Diya’s exam to bring you back.”

She was flabbergasted by his proposition and kissed the phone, “REALLY? I will be eagerly waiting for that day.”

Their sweet nothings went on and on until late night and for every night after that.

Diya and Jhilik’s exam started and Jhinuk was on her toes to prepare them, taking care of them. She used to go with them to the exam centre and use to sit there for the whole three hours until their exams finishes. Their exam schedule went for a month long. Like a dotted elder sister, she took utmost care of Diya and Jhinuk. Ambalika was very pleased when she observed Jhinuk taking care of them and of Deep. She saw her reflection in her daughter-in-law.

Diya and Jhilik’s exam was finished but Deep’s new session started after that. Diya and Jhilik wanted to goto Delhi but their engineering entrance exams clashed with the dates. Jhinuk was getting restless to return to her husband. She had mixed feelings, half of heart yearned to be in her husband’s arms and half of her heart longed for her sister and sweet sister-in-law. Ambalika cleared her dilemma and asked her to return to Delhi as she fathomed the longing of the restless puerile soul. Rishu came to take her back to Delhi.

After they returned to Delhi, their days came to normal. One evening, Rishu and Jhinuk went to a shopping mall. They were engaged in window shopping and looking at the passersby. Mischief Jhinuk was passing comments to the shapes and sizes of the people around them and they were joking among themselves. Suddenly Rishu observed an elderly gentleman smiling at him. He looked at that gentleman, who limped and walked towards him. There was an elderly lady and a young boy along with him.

The elderly gentleman came near Rishu and shook his hand, “Hello Dr. Sanyal how are you doing?”

Rishu couldnot recognise the gentleman so he gave a courteous smile at him and answered, “I am fine.” Jhinuk was also amazed to see the broad smile on the gentleman’s face.

The gentleman introduced himself, “You saved my life Dr. Sanyal. I can understand it very well that you meet thousands of people everyday and it is hard for you to keep track of everyone. However, you are next to God for me. I am Mr. Sandeep Gulati. Last year I met an accident and both my thighbones were broken into pieces. My wife lost the hope that I would ever be able to walk. You saved my life by operating and fixing my thighs with titanium alloy rods.” He introduced to his wife and son, “My wife, Sandhya and my son, Gaurav. He is currently doing B.Tech.”

Rishu tried to recollect the incident and then he remembered. It was late night and that day it was raining very hard. On noida toll way a truck rammed a car on the divider and the driver’s was smashed on the windscreen. Since he was wearing a cap, so he was saved as he was thrown out of the car from broken window. However Mr. Gulati was sitting on the rear seat and he was thrown out and the trucks front wheel crushed his thighs. His ribs were also broken that almost touched his heart. He was immediately brought to AIIMS trauma centre. Rishu along with Vishal and Kamaldeep performed a gruelling six hours surgery to reconstruct his thighs but his femur was broken into pieces. They reconstructed the ribs and saved his life. Kamaldeep informed the patient’s family that both the legs had to be amputed or they can put steel rod. The patient’s wife requested Rishu to try everything to save his life. The patient, Mr. Gulati was CMD and owner of an IT company and they were very rich. Rishu and Vishal proposed to go for titanium alloy rod and after few days, they performed surgery on Mr. Gulati. He was able to walk back again.

Rishu gave a courteous smile, “Yes I recollect Mr. Gulati, that was a very rainy night that day.”

Mr. Gulati requested Rishu and Jhinuk, “Please Doctor, have dinner with us.”

Jhinuk looked at Rishu. Mrs. Gulati said to Jhinuk, “Madam, even money can’t buy a person life. We have tons of money and I was ready to take him to London or America. I was not sure whether he would be able to stand up again; however, your husband gave me strength saved my husband’s life. We are indebted to him, please accept our invitation.”

They sat a posh restaurant in that sprawling mall. Jhinuk was all-quiet, listening to their conversation.

Mr. Gulati asked Rishu, “After that incident I understood the reality of my life, the value of people and money. What can I do for you doctor?” He looked at Jhinuk and asked, “Are you a homemaker or doing job, Madam?”

When the elderly gentleman addressed Jhinuk as “Madam” she gave a bashful smile and nodded her head. She looked at her sweet husband and answered, “Yes I am homemaker.”

Mr. Gulati asked her, “What about a job. I know my life is indebted to your husband so anything I offer you will be a mere token against what he gave me.”

Jhinuk looked at her husband and Rishu nodded to go ahead. She answered to Mr. Gulati, “I have done MBA in HR, from Pune and looking for a job.”

Mr. Gulati was overwhelmed and said, “Madam, no need to go elsewhere, please join my company. I am looking for a HR person and personal secretary who is confidant and young and energetic. Most of them all have to be my confidant.”

Rishu looked at Mr. Gulati’s face trying to read his mind. The eyes of the elderly gentleman seemed to be filled with gratitude. He nodded and gave his consent and said to Mr. Gulati, “Thank you Mr. Gulati. We will come to your office someday.”

Mr. Gulati clasped his hand, “No Doctor. I will send my car tomorrow to pick both of you. Please give me a chance to repay at least something.”

Jhinuk was overwhelmed that she was offered a job. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at her husband who was very composed reading the person infront of him. Jhinuk was going to express her gratitude to Mr. Gulati but Rishu signed her to contain her excitement.

They retired to their house after dinner. Jhinuk was bubbling with excitement, while Rishu was sceptical about her bubbling nature. He knows the corporate life is very different from the doctor’s life. He warned his sweet gorgeous wife to contain and be composed while she goes office. Jhinuk nodded her head to show that she would obey his every words. She gave a deep embrace and expressed her utmost thanks to Mr. Gulati.

Rishu said, “Jhinuk, he is not doing any favour for us. You will be working for him and in turn, he is going to pay you. Remember the world here is not bubbly and colourful as you had in Raniganj. There life was very simple and here, life is very complex, full of vile people around you and heavy elbowing. Everyone will try to use you as you are energetic and vibrant.”

She kissed her hubby and cooed, “Oh! Darling, I have done MBA from Pune and I know how to protect me. Don’t worry about me.”

Continued....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM