Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 8. Flow of Life. (#1)

The next week, Jhinuk and Rishu invited their close friends for a party at home. Indrajeet arrived along with Shalini, Kingshuk arrived with his girlfriend Rita, Pallavi was still single so she arrived alone, another close friend of Rishu, Dr. Rajat Mahapatra arrived with his wife Sahana. It was a warm-hearted party with friends with no alcohol. Indrajeet and Rajat pestered for having alcohol but Jhinuk’s strict instruction, they had to bow down. Rishu keenly observed Kingshuk and Pallavi as those were friends of Jhinuk. Pallavi was an amusing girl but Kingshuk seemed to be manipulative person by the way he speaks about him and his work all the time.

After they departed, Rishu warned Jhinuk about Kingshuk’s nature and she was surprised that he read his nature so right. While in MBA, they were never close, as she knew the person very well. She promised him that she would keep away from Kingshuk. She also expressed difference about Indrajeet, who was behaving little drifted from his wife. Rishu answered that he was not aware of such incidents.

Jhinuk took over the reins of the house. She wanted to beautify according to her choices for that she needed to change the curtains and bed covers and sofa covers and cushions. However due to Rishu’s busy schedule he was unable to take her out for shopping. She requested her friend, Pallavi to drop, however she also excused of being busy.

One evening, Shalini stopped by Jhinuk’s house while returning from her school. Jhinuk expressed her desire to go for shopping which Shalini accepted. They went to a busy market for shopping. She bought those covers and curtains and cutleries of her choices. While returning they stopped by a cafe to have coffee and snacks.

Shalini asked Jhinuk, “So now you two are doing well?”

Jhinuk was taken aback by her query so she asked, “Yes, why are you asking that?”

Shalini smiled and answered, “No just like that. I mean after Anna’s break up...”

Jhinuk returned a soft smile and answered, “I know about that, Mamoni told me before our marriage was consummated.”

Shalini asked her, “What auntie must have told you are just the cover of the book I suppose. Do you know what really happened?”

Jhinuk gave a quizzical look and asked, “What happened? Do you mean to say that Rishu and You were in...”

Shalini’s eye widened in surprise, she almost screamed, “NO, DON’T ever never think like that. Person like Anna and Auntie are rare species in today fast and manipulative world.”

Jhinuk laughed out, “Nah! I have faith on him. If he ever does such thing, he will definitely tell me. By the way, what is going on between Indrajeet and you? Are you both ok?”

Shalini became thoughtful for a moment and gave a painful smile, “You can say that. Well I can’t change his nature. Even after six years of marriage, I feel that I know Jeet very little. At present we are on our path, basically you can say that we are in open relation.”

Jhinuk, “What is this open relation?”

Shalini smiled painfully, “It is good that you are from Raniganj and not from some hustle bustle citylife. Open relation means we can keep relation with anyone we like apart from our spouses.”

Jhinuk gave a quizzical look, “Means that you both cheat your partners?”

Shalini took a deep breath and answered, “It was not I who started that. Jeet had several girlfriends in past, he left all those that’s what he told me. However, my suspicion arose last year and I found that he still keeps relation with few of his past life. Jeet’s high libido is main cause of downfall of our relation, it is not that he does not care for me but he tends to drift away whenever he gets chance and he cannot control that. Anna confronted him and he promised but he is like rubber band, stretch it and it keeps shape as soon as you release it will take its own shape. Therefore, we came to an agreement that we can have open relation. He can sleep out but end of the day he returns to house and similarly with me.”

Jhinuk asked Shalini, “Do you mean that you have a steady boyfriend?”

Shalini gave a painful smile, “Yeah I have one and now time has come when I feel to separate our ways.”

Jhinuk exclaimed in disbelief, “You mean divorce?”

Shalini nodded, “Yes, mutual separation. We both know that we are cheating on eachother, we don’t sleep in same bed, we don’t share our feelings at present. At least my boyfriend, who happens to my colleague, cares for me.”

Jhinuk asked her, “Rishu knows about all these?”

Shalini answered, “No Anna does not know anything and probably Jeet also kept this secret from him. Please don’t divulge anything to Anna, he will be again furious on Jeet and they will have another fight. I don’t want our relation to be hindrance in their relation.” She gave a painful smile and said, “I hope we can still be friends after I and Jeet get separated.”

Jhinuk smiled and answered, “Sure, our friendship has nothing to do with what happens between you and Indrajeet.”

That evening when Jhinuk returned from shopping, she divulged everything to Rishu and requested him not to meddle in their affair as she promised Shalini. Rishu was angry but she convinced him and cooled him down. He was fuming as they were the reason for his break up and she fathomed the reason of his disturbance. He went into recluse that night and she didnot feel to disturb him.

Days passed normally, without much ripples in their life. It was always a day as usual couple have. Waking up in the wee hours, preparing breakfast and lunch and then Rishu used to leave for his hospital and Jhinuk stayed alone in that huge flat. Most of the time surfing net or clearing questions of Diya and Jhinuk although she was a commerce student and they were science student, yet she helped them a lot by giving them confidence. On weekends, they used to goto malls for shopping or simply a leisurely coffee at home. He used to sleep most of the day during the weekend. Jhinuk was puerile restless foal, she wanted to go out and enjoy as she was young, but when she observe him sleeping like a baby, she kept aside her desire and tried to adjust with his sedentary lifestyle.

The day was coming nearer for Jhinuk to goto Kolkata for her sister’s exam. Ambalika and Diya also requested Rishu to come down to Kolkata along with Jhinuk. It was first time in three months after their marriage that they were going to Kolkata. She was very happy and did shopping for her parents and for Rishu’s family. She bought sarees for her mother and her Mamoni, dresses for Diya and Jhilik, suit piece for her father and her father-in-law and the best gift, a playstation for Deep. She smiled by the mere thought that that naughty foal feigned breaking his elbow that forced Rishu to board the plane and they got married. Rishu softly scolded Jhinuk for buying such costly gift as Deep would engage in video games more than his studies.

On the fateful day, after they boarded the plane, Jhinuk sat snuggled near him and asked, “Tell me what you felt when we were coming to Delhi and I was all quiet?”

He smiled and answered, “Frankly speaking, I was sceptical as how to approach you. That day your face was calm like deep ocean and I could not take off my gaze from you calm beautiful face. By the way, what you were thinking.”

She clasped his arm and rubbed her nose on his upper arm and cooed, “I was very frightened as you are very composed and suave. When you clench your jaws, it feels like a lion is looking at me. That evening, I was blank I was just looking outside the dark sky and was thinking that my life would be dark like that.” Stealthily she kissed his cheek and whispered, “Thank God, that I made the mistake else I would miss a true gem.”

He wrapped his left arm over her shoulder and pulled her near his chest and kissed on her head, “Honey, you stole my heart the moment you walked in the room along with Didibhai.”

She gave a surprised look and said, “Really? Therefore, my suspicion was right. You fell in love in first sight.”

He smiled at her, “Bit true, bit false. If you fall in love with moon, do you want the moon to be yours? Actually I fell in love when you came down your knees and clasped Didibhai’s hand and said those words that before...”

Her eyes welled up and she placed her fingers on his lips, “Don’t utter another syllable, even the mere thought must not come between us.” She looked deeply in his eyes and murmured inaudibly, “I love you Rishu.”

Jhilik, Diya and Deep were at the airport for their arrival. All of the children were very happy to have them amongst them. Jhinuk hugged Jhilik and Diya closely. Deep ran and leapt on Rishu’s back like every time. They reached Dhakuria where Piyali and Somesh were also present. Piyali was very happy to see both of them together. They all sat in the drawing room and exchanged pleasantries. Diya and Jhilik were jubilant as their beloved Jhinuk was going to stay with them for some time until their exams finishes. On asking, Rishu informed them that he had to return the next day, as he could not get leave. Deep and Diya was little offended but Jhinuk convinced them that once their exams finishes then all would goto Delhi during their summer vacation.

At one time Jhilik came to Rishu and hugged him closely, “Jiju, thank you for bringing back smile in my Didi’s lips.”

Rishu teased his beautiful sister-in-law, “What shall I get in return?”

Jhilik gave a sleek smile and said, “Anything for my sweet Jiju.”

Rishu teased her, “Do you have any boyfriend or still I have got a chance.”

Jhilik pulled Rishu’s head and whispered in his ears, “I am still open Jiju.”

Rishu patted on her cheek, “Well then we can flirt sometime.”

Jhilik teased her, “What about Didi?”

Rishu said, “Your Didi will cook while we go out for a drive.”

They both burst out into laughter. Jhilik asked, “Now Didi is cooking also? At home she never ever entered the kitchen.”

Rishu was surprised as Jhinuk dishes were relishing so he asked, “But she cooks awesome.”

Jhilik joked at him, “I am joking Jiju, she cooks very well just like Ma.”

Rishu asked her, “What about your future prospect? What do you want to do further?”

Jhilik answered, “Diya and I both prepared for JEE and IIT’s let us see how our luck favours. We are not interested in Biology so we are not going to be doctors.”

Rishu smiled at her, “I know about Diya, she is good in Physics and Mathematics. Now I know you, good to be an engineer. Study harder so that both of you can crack higher ranks to get admission in IIT Delhi.”

Jhilik answered, “Both of us are trying hard for that. It all depends on luck. We are not as brilliant as you are Jiju.” Before Rishu could say anything, Jhilik stopped him and said, “Now don’t utter anything Sanskrit Slokas. I am tired of that, Baba and Uncle says that sloka everytime to us, Karmanye va dhikarasthe Ma faleshu.....”

They both erupted in laughter.

After dinner was finished, everyone retired to their room. Rishu sat quietly in the drawing room when his Dada, Niladri came to him.

“How are you doing?” after ages Niladri was speaking to Rishu.

Rishu respected him like his father that he never had, so he was always very composed before him. He answered, “I am fine.”

Niladri sat beside Rishu and said, “How is your work going on?”

Rishu, “Yes fine, everything is fine.” He looked at his face, signs of old age catching his Dada.

Niladri lighted a cigarette and took a deep breath. Rishu waited anxiously for his words. Niladri looked at him and said, “You are the eldest son, the eldest of both the families. Somesh does not have a son to look after them, they have two daughters and both of them are very young. You need to interact more with Somesh and Piyali so that they don’t feel aloof. You need to understand that also. I am not differentiating between a son and a daughter but keep in mind, males are more stronger from emotional point of view than females. You could give them support mentally that you are there.”

Rishu nodded, “Yes” trying to fathom as where the conversation would take turn.

Niladri continued, “You need to take responsibilities from now on.”

Rishu scratched his head. He was so engrossed in his duty and studies that he never got time to think of those relations. Since childhood, his Didibhai pampered him so much that he never took any responsibilities of anything. He received whatever he asked, whenever he asked. Not for a single moment in his whole life, he bore the feelings that he was alone or his parents are deceased. Only after Niladri’s conversation, he understood the importance of being responsible.

Rishu smiled and nodded his head, “Ok, I will comply. I can understand that I lacked in that.”

Niladri smiled and said, “That’s my son. I proudly tell everyone that my son is Orthopaedic surgeon.”

Rishu said to him, “I am thinking of returning home.”

Niladri asked him, “Why so early? I want you to come back as Assistant professor not as Senior Resident.” He smiled at him and said, “I know you are home sick but it is for your better. What about FRCS?”

Rishu laughed at his ignorance, “Dada, FRCS is fellowship, it can only be applied after you gain a certain amount of experience. I am only thirty now Dada, it will take more fifteen years for me to apply for FRCS. I can apply for MRCS after five or six years.”

Niladri laughed at his ignorance, “Sorry, son, probably the old age is catching me. So you when you will be coming next?”

Rishu answered, “Whenever you will call, I will be at your side.”

“So what is happening at this hour?” Ambalika entered the drawing room and saw that Niladri and Rishu were talking to each other.

Rishu smiled at his Didibhai and said, “Why don’t you two take a break and go for a long vacation. Now I am married and we both can look after the children.”

Ambalika sat beside Niladri and smiled at Rishu, “Where to?”

Rishu, “Take a world tour. My friends are scattered all over the world. Goto London, Divyesh Kumar is there, then you can tour Europe, goto Paris, Lucrene, Rome, Spain, Berlin and then you stay at Bassel where Abhijeet Padhi is there. Just tell me when you want to go.”

Ambalika and Niladri both laughed at him and said, “I don’t need a world tour, Rishu.” She took Niladri’s hand in hers and said, “My world is by my side and sitting infront of me. Why to take a tour to foreign place? If I have to take a vacation then anytime I can visit my son, right?”

The conversation ended in very emotional note. Rishu entered in his room and was astound to find his bed captured by the children. Jhilik was sleeping on Jhinuk’s right forearm, Deep somehow cuddled with his head on Jhinuk’s soft tummy, Diya wrapped her arms around Jhinuk’s waist were in deep slumber. He felt to take a picture of them; it was a sight to relish. He took out his camera and took a picture of all of them in their deep slumber and no one knows as whose leg was where and whose hand was where. He retired to Deep’s room and tried to sleep on his bed that was smaller.

Jhinuk wake up in the middle of the night and found several little hands and legs around her. She looked at those children cuddling up near her and sleeping peacefully. But where was Rishu? She felt uneasy as the next morning Rishu would leave for Delhi. Her heart longed to embrace him and melt herself in his arms. She tiptoed and searched the rooms and found him on Deep’s bed. She smiled the way Rishu was trying to sleep in that bed which was much smaller. She tiptoed and sat beside him. He opened his eye to find his damsel beside him.

He wrapped his arms around her and asked, “So what made you wake up at this hour?”

She stooped down to touch his lips with hers and cooed, “Your arms were not there to cuddle me so I was feeling uneasy.”

He opened his arms and took her in deep embrace as they melt away in passionate bliss.

Continued....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM