Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 7. Bridging Gap. (#1)

After returning from restaurant, Ambalika ordered them to spend their night in the master bedroom. All the way Jhinuk’s heart was quivering in anticipation as how Rishu would behave with her. They were still unknown to eachother. Her blood was bubbling in joy as she was going to spend her first night with her husband. She was unable to think as what she would do, she felt intoxicated as well as in dilemma. Rishu was all over composed and quiet as past. He felt her quivering frame whenever he glanced at her.

Jhinuk stepped inside the master bedroom. She looked around the room and felt it had a new ambience that was not present since last twenty-eight days. She looked herself in the full-length mirror and blushed. She took off her fur coat and hanged that inside the cupboard. She looked at herself dbangd gorgeously in saree. Her heart murmured, he wouldn’t touch her probably, would he? No never, they were strangers so why would she let him touch in the first night. She felt ashamed for her behaviour she showed to Rishu on the reception night. She took out another blanket from the cupboard, as she felt coy to sleep with him under same blanket. She took a purple satin slip and entered washroom to prepare for the night.

Rishu sat on the couch for sometime and looked towards the door of master bedroom. He heard jingles of her anklets and jingles of her bangles. How would he approach her? He slapped his head as he remembered the first night fight. His sister already was in her room. Dilemma captured his heart as he approached the door. He pushed the curtain and peeked inside only to find the room was vacant. He could hear the splashing sounds coming from the washroom. What was she doing at that hour? Probably washing herself. That was the first time he was so close with his wedded wife. He took off his blazer and shirt and hanged them inside the cupboard. As he opened the cupboard, he saw her dresses. He felt to rub her saree in his palms to feel her smooth skin but restrained those thoughts.

The door of the washroom opened and Jhinuk gave a petrified look as he was standing near to the door. She winched her brows and signed him to give passage. He looked down at her blushing cheeks. She looked down and stood still at the door.

She spoke in undertone, “Will you please let me go?”

He moved away and asked her, “I don’t have my shorts here. Can you goto Didibhai’s room and bring my shorts?”

She gave a huffy look at him, “You knew beforehand still you have forgotten to bring your shorts?”

He scratched his scalp and apologised, “Sorry, Madam.”

Jhinuk walked away and before going out of the room to the other, she gave a sleek smile to him. He stood breathless as he beholds the rows of pearls glisten between those pair of rose petals. Rishu entered the washroom and took off his pants and wrapped the bathing towel around his waist.

As Jhinuk entered the room with his shorts, she gave an astounded look at Rishu’s towering muscular frame. She stretched out her hand to hand him the shorts. While taking the shorts, their fingers touched eachother and he felt her soft serpentine finger on his palms. He yearned that her palms linger little longer in his hand but she pulled away a she felt a jolt with his touch. She walked towards the dressing table and sat on the stool to apply creams on her face and arms before going to bed. His eyes hovered on her each step and she trotted around.

Rishu put on the shorts and reclined on the bed with a pillow behind his back and legs stretched wide. He pulled the blanket until his stomach and took a deep breath. He looked at Jhinuk’s curvaceous frame, broad shoulder tapering to narrow waist and then widening to beautiful luscious curves again. The thin fabric glued to her back giving a proper impression of her smooth curves. He shoulder were bare as well as her arms. The dim yellow light slipped on her smooth satin skin.

Suddenly their eyes met through the reflection. Jhinuk danced her brows and asked, “What are you seeing?”

Rishu smiled at her and said, “Nothing.”

Jhinuk, “When I dress up and wait for you then you don’t see me. Now when I took off my dresses you got time to see me?”

Rishu’s face turned coy, he scratched his scalp and apologised, “How can I read your mind? You always wear jeans even in the house so.”

Jhinuk swayed her index finger towards the reflection of Rishu and huffed, “Diya told me that her Rishu is a dumbhead.” She giggled, “At least you can look, ok leave that.”

Rishu, “Na na, tell me one thing. If you don’t show eagerness than how can I know what you want?”

Jhinuk, “Don’t you have eyes?”

Rishu, “Well it is not like that. Can we leave that and speak something else?”

Jhinuk, “What?”

Both remained silent, as they both did not know where to start. Jhinuk sat quietly infront of the mirror looking at the reflection and he sat with his arms crossed across his chest looking into her big black amorous eyes.

Jhinuk spoke after sometime, “Are we going to sleep under same blanket?”

Rishu felt ashamed and stood up from bed to take out another blanket from the cupboard. She giggled at him and said, “I have already taken out another blanket, don’t worry.”

Rishu, “Hmmm so you planned everything in advance so why were you asking me?”

Jhinuk giggled at him, “Just to see your facial expression.”

Rishu smiled at her, “You are really naughty girl.”

Jhinuk teased him, “Good to see that you are able to fathom my nature Mr. Cold Doctor.”

Rishu, “Have you finished your makeups?”

Jhinuk retorted, “What makeups? I am applying creams that’s all.”

Rishu, “How much time do you take?”

Jhinuk, “Why do you want to know? If you are feeling sleepy then close your eyes and goto sleep.”

Rishu, “I want to put off the light.”

Jhinuk, “I can’t sleep in dark. I want the night lamp on. If the light disturbs you then tie your handkerchief on your eyes and hit the pillow.”

Rishu teased her, “Do you fear from ghosts?”

Jhinuk giggled at him, “Already there is a ghost in my room. Probably he can fend if others come inside.”

Rishu teased her, “So you are coward.”

Jhinuk turned towards him and retorted, “Don’t dare to call me coward.”

Rishu remembered the night when she battered Sitavro and called off her wedding. The siren standing infront of him was not at all a coward person yet he felt to tease her more. He danced his brows and asked, “So you are frightened of lizards or cockroaches?”

Jhinuk laughed out and shook her head, “Don’t think me like other girls, Rishu.” As she called his name, she fell dead silent, her cheeks suddenly turned pink and ears turned red. She bit her lips tried hard to hide her bashful face. He was overwhelmed when he heard his petname for the first time from her lips.

Rishu asked her softly, “So exactly what type of girl you are?”

Jhinuk slowly trotted towards the other side of the bed and sat on the edge with her head down. She was unable to look at his eyes however she sensed that his gaze was pouring molten fires on her body. Her body quivered and she felt goosebumps and she pulled her legs up on the bed. She sat quietly at some distance from him and pulled the other blanket on her legs. Her heartbeat quickened and her bosoms bulged out and fall in rhythm of her breath. She tried hard to control her excitement by closing her eyes.

Rishu bit his lips and looked at her blushing face. He grazed his left hand towards her right hand to take her soft hand in his. However, he felt not to touch her on the first night.

After sometime Jhinuk opened her deep expressive eyes and looked at him and answered, “Just now you said that I am a naughty girl so what more do you want to know?”

Rishu bent his torso near her slender frame and softly spoke to her, “I just wanted to know that how much naughty and how much brave you are. So that I can prepare myself from forthcoming storms.”

Jhinuk gave a naughty look and asked, “So I am storm to you?”

Rishu nodded his head and teased, “Who knows what you have hidden inside those big black expressive eyes? May be storm or even a tsunami.”

Jhinuk widened her eyes with veiled huff, “Yes I have hidden a tsunami inside me.”

Rishu gave a naughty smile at her and said, “I also know a lot of things about you?”

Jhinuk looked at him in disbelief, “How have you read my diary?”

Rishu shook his head, “No no, I don’t spy on other’s personal matters.” He danced his brows and spoke in undertone, “I have a very reliable source.”

Jhinuk gave a quizzical look at him, “You never spoke to Ma and Baba, then who else?”

Rishu gave a naughty smile, “My sweet sister-in-law.”

Jhinuk smiled at him and asked, “So that naughty girl told you something? What has she told about me?”

Rishu reclined on the bed and rested his back on the backrest and answered her, “Yes, sometime when I spoke with Diya, I got chance to speak with my sweet sister-in-law also. I know when you were young then you used to catch grasshoppers. You used to catch fireflies and dug their head in mud so that they light your tiny dollhouse. You used to catch dragonflies and tie strings on their tails. You were not at all afraid of rats or lizards or cockroaches.”

Jhinuk blushed and bit her lips, “I am going to thrash her now.”

Rishu smiled at her, “So you are a brave and naughty girl from beginning.”

Jhinuk bit her lips and looked into his eyes and said, “I know something about you also.”

Diya never told Rishu as what she divulged to Jhinuk so he gave a quizzical look at her and asked, “What do you know?”

Jhinuk answered, “Mamoni told me that you are very fussy about your food.” He was surprised to hear that and she kept on saying, “But you never complained with my cooking, why so?”

Rishu returned a sweet smile and said, “I wanted not to make you uncomfortable.”

Jhinuk said, “Mamoni also told me that you love biking but you never went out, can I ask you why?”

Rishu took a deep breath and answered, “Never got a chance or rather to say the perfect companion to go out.”

Jhinuk’s eyes twinkled and she turned towards him to ask, “Why not go now?”

Rishu danced his brows to tease her, “It is very cold outside Jhinuk, how can we go now?”

Jhinuk felt walking on the moon as he addressed her for the first time by her petname. Her nosetip turned pink as she looked into his teasing eyes and said, “I meant to say...”

Rishu spoke in the middle of her sentence, “I think the chance and the companion has arrived. The horizon is beckoning me.”

Jhinuk was very excited and she jumped, “Where to?”

Rishu took a deep breath and said, “Where do you want to go?”

Jhinuk closed her eyes and unfurled her arms that stretched on both sides of her slender torso like wings and gave a soft scream, “Wherever you want to.”

Rishu’s eyes fell on the bulge of her upper bosom, a fair part of her soft spongy bosom spilled out of her slip due to her stretched arms. The low light slipped on her smooth creamy skin. He was speechless and felt a lump in his throat by beholding her charming beauty. Jhinuk opened her naughty eyes and looked at his eyes, which were gazing at her ample soft bosoms. She felt a passionate tingle down her spine and clasped the upper end of her slip to cover her deep cleavage. Rishu felt ashamed to ogle at her beauty and looked away. Jhinuk’s ears turned red and slowly she lied down on her left side and pulled the blanket over her curvaceous frame. He glanced at her as her curves looked like a sine wave on the white bed. Her broad shoulder troughed to her narrow waist and then crested out to wide hips and then again tapering down her supple thighs and curvaceous calves.

Jhinuk bit her lips and said, “Naughty boy, why ogle like that?”

Rishu stammered, “Sorry for that.”

Both kept silent for quite sometime as they felt lost among themselves. Jhinuk was quivering in excitement, what was going inside his mind. Would he touch her then or even a peck? Rishu lied down on his back and pulled the blanket to his chest. He looked at the ceiling as the vision again floated before his eyes. After long time, he coughed to apprise her that he was awake.

Jhinuk bit her lips and asked, “Yes What? Do you want to say something?”

Rishu looked at her curvaceous frame covered under the heavy blanket and said, “Nothing just like that. I thought you slept already.”

Jhinuk giggled and a series of tiny waves rippled all over her soft tender frame. She turned towards him and said, “I am not feeling sleepy today.”

Rishu bent his head and quizzed, “Why? It is one o’clock already past your bedtime.”

As he spoke, she felt his warm exhales all over her face. Jhinuk giggled and answered, “The bad boy beside me thwarted the sleep from my eyes.”

Rishu felt to pat her rosy cheek however controlled and said, “So I am a villain now.”

Jhinuk gently turned towards him and lied on her right facing him. Both were in different blankets but they felt the warmth of their body sipping through those heavy covers and blistering their body.

Jhinuk winched her nose and gave a naughty look, “Yes you are.”

Rishu’s eyes gazed at her soft red lips as they moved and emanated chirping sound. He was mesmerised to behold the shining pair of red lips from close range. Their pillows were apart yet as they were turned on their sides facing eachother, their face came closer. She felt a blistering shiver down her spine as his eyes poured passionate amber on her lips.

Jhinuk asked him, “Why you never called Ma and Baba?”

Rishu became thoughtful for few moments and then answered, “I mean I was in dilemma as what to speak with Piyali Di.”

Jhinuk gave a bewildered look at him and asked, “Piyali Di? You address Ma as Didi?”

Rishu gave a quizzical look and asked, “Your Ma is friend of Didibhai so what should I address her then?”

Jhinuk gave a huffy look and said, “At least not Didi. You can address as Ma or Mom.”

Rishu felt a sudden burning sensation in his eyes as his vision dampened. He looked at the huge picture of his family on the wall overhead; his revered Didibhai was smiling at him. Jhinuk observed the sudden change of his facial expression and fathomed the reason of his dampened vision.

Continued.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM