Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 6. Melting Ice. (#4)

Jhinuk came down on her knees infront of her Mamoni and took her hand in hers and pleaded with teary eyes, “Don’t curse yourself Mamoni. You are the best mother one can have in the world.”

Ambalika looked into Jhinuk’s tearful eyes and asked, “Do you want to return to Kolkata?”

Rishu lost his voice and looked at Jhinuk with glistening eyes. Jhinuk wiped her tears and took a deep breath. She gathered courage to fend away all her past deeds and sorrow and prepared herself to face the world with open arms. The love was on the verge of bloom when the thunder strike and they were not at all prepared. Probably both of them needed a spark to ignite their budding relation; however, they never dreamt that the spark would arrive as a thunder strike on them.

Jhinuk clasped Ambalika’s hand and shook her head, “No Mamoni, this is my home and I promise to build this like you. I would rather die even before thinking about parting our ways.”

Ambalika’s wet eyes and contoured face showed silver lining. She wiped her eyes and looked at Rishu, “Why are you silent? Don’t you have anything to say?”

Rishu broke down on his sister’s shoulder as he used to cry years ago, “Sorry Didibhai, it is my entire fault.”

The emotional happy tears soaked all three of them for quiet sometime as they hugged eachother in their arms.

Rishu then playfully slapped on Jhinuk’s head and said, “If this naughty girl does not come up then what shall I do? She asked me time and I gave it to her.”

Jhinuk rubbed her head, “Ouch! If you can’t read my intentions then what can I do?”

Rishu softly fumed at Jhinuk, “What intentions? Have you ever showed something that you want to come closer?”

Jhinuk pulled Rishu’s hair and huffed, “If you don’t have eyes to see then what can I do? I dress up every evening expecting that you would ask me out, but you never did.”

Ambalika wiped her eyes and her face showed signs of content. Early monsoon drizzle showered on her arid heart emanating soothing breeze and aroma of freshly drenched earth. Her heart was about to explode in laughter after beholding those two foals fighting like kittens. She persuaded both of the warring parties and laughed out, “Ok ok...now I think I can have a sound sleep.”

Both of them hugged Ambalika from both sides and profusely apologised for their differences. Ambalika said to them, “So basically you needed a spark to ignite.”

Jhinuk hid her face on her lap and nodded, “Yes Mamoni.”

Rishu pushed Jhinuk from her lap and tried to place his head on his sister’s lap. Ambalika giggled, “Ok ok... can we go out for dinner?”

Rishu shook his head, “No, please prepare something in the house only.”

Jhinuk fumed at him, “I want to go out. I am not going inside the kitchen.”

Rishu again slapped her head and said, “Didibhai has just arrived she must be tired due to jetlag.”

Jhinuk looked at Ambalika and complained, “See Mamoni, your son is not keeping my request.”

Rishu asked her sister, “What do you want?”

Ambalika gave a content smile at Rishu and answered, “All my tensions and my fatigue washed away by beholding your sweet smiling faces.” She pulled his ears and softly scolded him, “Now obey your wife’s order and get dressed to take out for dinner.”

Jhinuk jumped with joy and kissed on Ambalika’s cheek, “My sweet darling Mamoni. I love you. I will be ready in a jiffy.”

Rishu walked inside his room and Jhinuk went inside hers to get dressed. Before entering, they both looked at Ambalika over their shoulders and smiled. Ambalika swayed her index fingers to sign that both of them have to spend night together. Jhinuk’s ears turned red as she looked into Rishu’s naughty eyes hovering over her slender sensuous frame.

Jhinuk’s heart was spilling with anticipation and excitement. That was the first time she was going out with Rishu with her Mamoni in tow. As she thought about the night that would come, her cheeks flushed red and she closed her eyes thinking about how his arms would embrace her. She dbangd herself in her best saree, a gorgeous red one with golden embroidery. She took her time to apply makeup on her face, coloured her lips with dark red and blush on her cheeks. Applied kajal under her big black eyes and painted her eyelashes. She took out her jewellery box and adorned the gold jewelleries one by one. She took out the long white fur coat that Ambalika presented during her wedding and wrapped on her frame. She looked herself in the dressing mirror and blushed. She would celebrate her true conjugation for the first time and she was ready for it from her heart and soul. She slapped her reflection and whispered, “You are a naughty girl, Mrs. Sanghamitra Sanyal.”

Rishu entered his room and looked at his unshaven beard. He rubbed his palm all over his cheek and murmured, “I will rub my unshaven cheek on your to tease you tonight.” Then he entered the bathroom to shave and get ready. He took out his grey suit that his father-in-law presented him. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and grinned, “Your tigress is going to chew you naughty boy.”

Both of them came out of their respective rooms after getting dressed. Rishu gave an amorous look at Jhinuk. He was unable to take off his eyes from the gorgeous beauty. He clenched his fist and controlled his emotions to hug her and hide her in his arms. Jhinuk felt his amorous gaze pouring molten lava on her slender curvaceous frame. She closed her eyes and stood beside him. Her heart was thumping like thousands running elephants. His arm touched hers and she shivered in excitement. Slowly and stealthily, he touched her fingers with his. She bit her lips in coy and freed her hand from his then ran towards Ambalika.

The icecaps that shield those barren hearts started to melt showing signs of cohesion after the ignition that was much needed for them.

Ambalika shed a drop of tear of joy, as she looked two lovelorn doves sparkle. Rishu called a cab and they went out for dinner. At the dinner table, Jhinuk sat snuggled to Ambalika like a pet cub and Rishu sat opposite to them. While taking food, she constantly teased Rishu by making faces.

Ambalika’s heart filled to the brim as she beholds them fighting like kittens again. She said to Jhinuk, “Now I can tell Piyali that her daughter is happy.”

Jhinuk nodded and snuggled close to Ambalika, “If you knew all these, then why you didnot scold us before?”

Ambalika smiled at her, “I wanted that you two patch up. However even after twenty-eight days when I found that nothing was happening then I was anxious as what was going on. I feared the worst that....” she could not finish her sentence.

Jhinuk fathomed her suspicion and softly sobbed, “Nah Mamoni, don’t ever think of that.”

Ambalika rubbed her soothing palm on her head and blessed, “Don’t quarrel after I leave and be a good girl.” She looked at Rishu and ordered, “I don’t want any complain from her side.”

Both Rishu and Jhinuk nodded and answered in harmony, “We will obey your words.”

Their heart was beaming with anticipation as how one would approach other during the night. His passionate gaze made her blush. She felt tingling sensation all over her slender soft frame. Jhinuk gave a naughty wink at him and Rishu pushed his leg on hers and traced her calf with his shoes. He stealthily signed her, “Tit for Tat.”

Ambalika looked at them and smiled, “Every person deserves a companion who can make them forget that their heart was ever broken.”

***** End of Chapter 6 *****
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM